SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Today, Prologue at ION is having 1 day storewide 25% off for Popular card member.

Quite good selection of AC thickers, clear stamps, stickers & AC rub-on booklet.

Ming, don't even have to look at who posted it. Can tell it's your work. Really nice job.
happy.gif

Annissa, new scrapbook store at ION? I think I'm getting out-dated. hahaha......

Ha ha realli tough. Looking at my mini storeroom full of my stash, I realli have zero idea what I exactly have. Ha ha I guess, after a good sleep I should be letting go more stuff

Hi jelly,
Great to hear that, will arrange with u for the collection. Btw, I had change my hp number. Will pm u for the collection time n my number

Mummies
Ha ha this weekend I busy packing my scrapbook stuff and so shocked to see things I dun remember buying at all.

So help me clear my stash. I am realli letting go cheap.

Pardon me that I need to package them so I can sell them faster

2 as- your LO are lovely... i love the ariel one so sweet... haha me like chicken pony really no time. to unpack the stash and then pack back again... Hmmm
sad.gif

Hi Mich, spot on! It feels great to be de-stashing after accumulating so much. Doesn't matter what I did with the stash.. Kekeke.. But I'm surding the yss webby again, and I feel like buying.. :p

Does anyone have the birthday code?

Glimmer Mist vs Maya Mist:
Can someone enlighten me if there's any real difference? Thanks.

3as
hee, think glimmer mist has has the shimmer and maya mist dun hv. also, maya mist is almost opaque and glimmer mist if sort of translucent. usually, i find that for vintage/shabby chic los, pple use glimmer mist more.

wow you all spree till i so scare.

Ha ha now I busy de-stashing by selling liao. Objective is to just keep a few must do project then I will restart my purchase based on what I want to do.Hope I can clear and manage to keep to my rule of just buy what I need.

Will be letting go ikea and EK Success 8 x 8 shadow boxes soon. All brand new

Jelly: Thanks..
happy.gif

CL: That's a good plan. I also need to sell some stuff away.. But am too lazy to sort it out and take pics. :p Will do it one of these days lah..

Yss spree: Thanks to Kaimom's code. I will start a spree.. Aim is to get free shipping. Pls send me your orders and do the transfer at the same time. Will place orders once we hit the amount. Thanks..
[email protected]

*glup* I was just looking at all the new arrivals at the LSS! YSS March bday spree will help me control spending :) Please count me in.

Glimmer Mist vs Maya Mist
Maya Mist has no glimmer, Glimmer Mist has glimmer. I actually prefer the intensity of Maya Mist's colours. Some Glimmer mist colours don't come out on Kraft cs but the Maya turns out beautifully. I was told Maya METALLIC MISTs has glimmer but I haven't tried them myself.

hello... anyone going down to MWL today? saw the maya road stamp by Kelly... if anyone go down, can help me get 1?

Dorcas as u can see I never scrap from scratch now because I dunno wat I have . But from class majority done so just need to finish n touch up. Hope after selling my stash can start my engine destash with all the different challenges

CL
dont worry, you can do it !
I just went thur all my materials when I am doing spring cleaning for CNY, and just re do the scrap area with new shelves etc. From muji to ikea... wallet burnt big hole. then realise that i got stuffs from years ago, hidden... haha. But seriously, I think its good to remember this saying "What you havent been using for the past 1 year, throw or give away. Most likely you wouldnt be touching them again".
this is a very good rule... applies to everything. Clothings, toys etc.. not just for sb materials.

Hi everyone!

Really LTNC le!!! And wow! the sprees are still going on strong.

AAA
You really on a roll yah? Peifu ni!! Got 3 children and still scrapping!!

Ming
Love your layouts as always, very your signature look!

BLOG and RAK giveaway
I'm back to blogging again... and changed the blogskin to something different. I have a giveaway too... so pls do stop by www.prettyshabbychicky.blogspot.com and leave your comments by 31st March!

Mamachan
Nice meeting you at the MA class on Sat. Nice nice change of blogskin too. Really suits your blog name

Styliciously
Realli cute layout you have done for your girl. I usually use overlay or print screens as a frame over the pics. Vellum used as like any pp as part of the layering.

I was taught to use glossy accent to glue them. If not just brads to hold them to the pp. Alternatively if you are adding layers onto the overlay, then apply glue underneath the place you are placing embellishments on.

CL: You're on a roll. You attended quite a lot of classes hor?

Mamachan: I now have more subjects to scrap.
happy.gif
Keke.. Good to see you back in action.

Styliously: I add screen prints behind (as matting) or in front of photos (as frames) or other pps in an LO.

3as
your "roll" is better. All so nice. Ha ha now I lelong first then I start my travel album rolling from 2007 ha ha.

Me and my colleague - just signed up a class for Apr. Ha ha DS-Shiny.

She just told me ha ha our 6 days of childcare leave, we take half day each month, just nice 1 month 1 class for a year. ha ha.

CL: I was at Laines just now and heard about the Shiny class leh.. Too bad when I was at PM yesterday the class samples weren't ready yet.. I feel like attending Shiny too..
happy.gif

Back