SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

I think overall, once you have lots of accumulated stash, you would naturally look for boxes to store and put things together. Like, I place all my paints and glimmer mists in a small toyogo box (those with handles) as well as the bigger ink pads, those are stowed below my "work" table, then another box for cleaning solutions for stamps, misc items that I hardly use.

Ikea had some containers with compartments which is useful for me to store my 7-G Gaffer tape, ribbons, rub-on alphas, other tag embellishments (i have 2 of these containers). Then found a small container meant for beads to use it for my collection of brads.

Ikea has a pack of 3 colorful containers which I used 2 to store my collection of buttons, and the 3rd container to store leftover Prima flowers (balance from it's original packaging) so that I can clear the origincal packaging to make space.

I made use of those button in a bags - the plastic bag which is of good quality to hold my smaller ink pads i.e. Dew drops and easily for me to access to them also.

So in the end, I organize my scrap things around me that I can best access to them as I scrap at my study/work table.

Amy...I got the clear pockets holder from Popular. I used the 10 pockets and 9 pockets due to the size of stamps I've. 5pc per set, slightly over $4. They come in 4 pockets, 2 pockets and other, these are for currency and postal stamp collection usage.

I'll laminate the hard cover sheet people used for book binding, $10 for 100 sheets. The clear holder I used is thicker, not the normal thin one.

Late last year, I've revamped my SB working area, which is why you see me scrapping more now!!! I need to shamelessly delared that I owned a micromini SB store!!!

Mamachan: Thanks for taking time to explain.
happy.gif

I'm using SB paper holders to store the papers, but still find them not ideal. :p
Like you, I need to have visual contact of my materials, so I display them all on my work table.. I have problem with my stickers and rub-ons though, cos I store them in a bag with zipper..

A&A, I saw I saw...am tempted. I bought some felt flowers last week...still held @ BDL cos I thot may order more stuff from PC. You getting? Shipping will be cheaper if we pool?

A&A, I got the A4 hardcases mostly during the Popular big sale @$1 each, else it is at $1.70 retail price.

Will take pix tonight & post my storages for sharing lah....heehee...don't faint....I am scrapping so little but keep buying...thus storage is running out & I really have to try controlling henceforth, else I will be killing the study room which is meant for my kids eventually...haha...

A&A...I saw but cannot buy cos I juz got the dreamy2 range from Felicia. Today's is the best deal ever cos is 2 ranges, in the past is 1 range for that same price.

Tzeching...you shipped in yourself? You may consider to join Felicia. She'll accumulate enough to fill a box then ship over to Singapore directly.

From above pix on the right, 2nd row - papers....closer pix....

2176195.jpg

From same pix(bottom), 2 white containers are storage of my unmounted stamps. Closer pix...

2176196.jpg
2176197.jpg
2176198.jpg

Ginncher: My goodness... You are like a "your scrapbook stash" store house! Pls do put your loot into good use..
happy.gif

Kaimom: Yes, send your orders to Felicia cos there'll be no international shipping..
happy.gif

Annissa: Didn't know there was a previous deal on papers only at the same price. Also 40 pieces? Then it makes this deal super good. But the thought of adding another 80 pieces of papers to my stash is a no-no.. Plus, I've just bought some of the new DCWV range..

yah...I know(sheepishly)....that's why never invite anyone (with exception of Annissa) to my house....trying to hide my guilt. 1st time baring my stuff to this extent lah...perhaps I should do an open house to sell dulicates which I have tonnes....

Btw Amanda, d-ring album is available in www.joann.com

ginncher,

WOW!!!! Your stash is amazing... LOL... Actually i am also gulity of that, haha, buying more than i can scrap. Used to be super productive before i gave birth to my gal can churn out 2 layouts every week but now like semi retired liao... haha yet cannot resist buying new stash.

Thanks ladies for sharing your storage solution here
happy.gif

ladies...come join the crop session tomorrow the you can use Ginny's stamps, which is what I had planned to do. kekekeke

Ginny...where did you keep you QK rev and the binder? My space is probably half of yours but I got more storage solution for embellishements.

Anyone want to take over this, new condition:
http://scrapoholics.com.sg/product_info.php?cPath=171&products_id=988 (2 pc)
AND
http://scrapoholics.com.sg/product_info.php?cPath=171&products_id=987 (1 set)
I'll spilt the small boxes into 2 portions to go with the big box at $24, all at $42.

Revo on the table...next to the white canvas metal shelving and grey toyogo cabinet...(see the acrylic shelves on my table...also storage solution to keep small items)..as for binder, stickers, albums, kaiser craft items etc....in another cupboard (no pix here)...

wow....such a room is anybody's dream SB area....where got space for a whole room to be dedicated to it here in S'pore unless no kids or a bigger house.....

Annissa: Oh my oh my.. That person is so super organised! If it's me, I will be so conscious of "messing up" the area that I won't be able to do anything in the end. :p
But this is a very good advert for IKEA products.. Kekeke...

Mamachan: Yah yah.. That's one of the poles of didi's rocker. She's at the phase where she likes to play with poles - vertical, horizontal and even the sloping ones! Will be doing a LO of her doing monkey bar on hand rails..

I'll be very very contented if I can have half of the room. 1 of my room is used as my walk-in and study, study is sub-divided to cater to my SB!!!!

I'm a super neat freak, a little mess, I cant stand it. Last yr, there were many months where I let my stash to "accumulate", you can see heaps and heaps on my study desk and wherever I can find space in my study, simply no mood to scrap.

Amy....2 LOs a week!!! I have never done that for the last 1½yr, always is 1 LO every 2-3months or even longer!!! Only recently I'm super duper in the mood, I scrapped like 2,3 LOs a week, I'm into the catching up with the growing photos collection and disclustering my stash.

You can do it, get start your engine and you'll be there.

A&A....is that scissor work for the swirls? very nice.

Amanda....I'm going to spree from Joann, if collection is convenient, you may tag along for the D-ring album. PM me then we settled via email. I'm in Clementi.

Basically it's like a mini binding machine to adhere your mini albums that you make from scratch. Can be used on acrylic (that's what it says lah).

I'm thinking if this year is going to be a year of more mini albums...so can consider investing.

But in order for my friend to fulfill the order on her end, need at least 3. I'm onz for it, but need 2 more interested party

hello Annissa, got to tell me what kind of stamps you want 'cos I won't bring like I did previously...too heavy & too many things...hee

ginncher,
u are truly amazing! all that stash?! just being kaypoh, your hubby never 'scold' u ah? bought so much stuff! u must have spent a fortune.
happy.gif

re: clear stamps

I have more stupid questions to ask. for clear stamps, when u all buy/order online, it's just the stamp-design right? then how to stamp? u buy the clear acrylic block separately to stick the stamp on so that can stamp?

so if it's my first time buying a clear stamp, i need to buy acrylic block first?

Autum....you need a base for the clear stamp to adhere to. Ideally, you need to get the acrylic block with grid. Alternative is you can use rocher chocolate box or empty CD box as the base.

Annissa,
so innovative! using rocher chocolate box! I suppose the idea is just that there is a 'block' to hold on to, as well as for the stamp to 'stick' to. These clear stamps are all soft silicon right? so technically they can 'stick' to most surfaces. Thanks!

MamaChan,
I saw acrylic blocks at Art Friend before.. yes.. i think i saw at Spotlight before too. hmm.. i m so hesitant about stamps cos i always feel stamps are very troublesome! and then have to spend a lot of money. haha.. i want to scrap on the cheap :p

Autum,

Luckily my hubby never take notice of my SB hobby. Only said "wow...must have cost alot" when I left the canvas unzip once.....& asked "where's space for our 2 gals. It's supposed to be their study room."

As for acrylic blocks, I think that is a must as stamping needs stable base for properly stamp images...& don't buy the hollow plastic type...go for true acrylic blocks.

ginncher,
haha.. i think if it's my hubby, he would have fainted! hee, but so far he never say anything abt the stuff i bought la. anyway, it's not a lot as compared to yours! :p

Annissa,
yalor, i also feel that stamps are mah-fan. actually i told AA before that i don't like stamps and ink cos i find them too troublesome. but i see so many of u have stamps, i also feel like buying one or two to try.

Back