SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

CL: Tell me abt it.. I also feel he's unfair to my boy. :p For my case, I'm concerned cos we have a #3. And since he can't carry all 3, then naturally the eldest one must walk, and if so he shd let her get used to walking now instead of letting her "face the music" when meimei arrives.
Huh!? Squat toilets?? Surely some children simply can't their businesses there. Kwa kwa..

Thanks, CL. will call them tomolo morning.
happy.gif

3as
ya let me share with you how my daughter uses it. She must remove the panty, hang it on the door. Free her both hands to hold her skirt. Then after finish wear back.I realli laugh till i drop.

Then now she only has 1 hand since 1 hand is injured with cast. She still have to do the same.

There is only 1 toilet bowl on the first floor at old building and the rest are in new wing which is distance

CL.....so funny on how C urinates. My girl also dont know when she started her playground 2 yr ago. I still suggest the school to use potty which they didnt. Not sure how the school did it. Now she can do both.

Ann, 3as
ha ha I was worried she hold till recess time to pass urine. Because my sil says last year the first thing she do is her Big business once she reaches home.

But after she described to me how to do it I really rolled. And I witnessed it because now at fil place he got the squat toilet and she practically removed everything for bottom and go in.

3as
you can only hope that once they finish the gym, they will move all to the new wing no need to go to old wing

CL: My girl only just started the pre-nursery. By the time she gets to P1, I think the toilets shd have been changed by then bhah..
happy.gif

Did this LO yesterday. JTS..
3469150.jpg

3as
from my time till there is no change to that building what makes you thinkafter few years they will change. Ha ha I believe by then she will go to the new wing liao.

Cute layout you have any spare monster series stuff to let go ? left over ? ha ha i can buy from you. I like this series a lot and want to complete 1 layout with my left over monster stuff from class too

CL: Because they're taking over the old NY kindy compound right? Besides a swimming pool, they shd have room for upgrade. Actually not sure.. Hahah..
No need to buy lah. I'll pass you the leftover monster frames I have. This is so worth it to buy. One piece of pp and I can use it on so many LOs, and still have leftover.. Will mail it out to you ok? Will need you to email me your add..
happy.gif
Previously it was on sms and I've deleted it away.

Laines Jan Class: Anyone keen to go for 3-in-1 on 12 Jan 10am - 1pm class? I've booked that slot together with House. Want to find a buddy to share the 1-for-1 promo.. Pls PM me to arrange. Thanks.

3As, so cute!! Potty time!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

On a side note, Sophie is very resistant to potty training, any tips? On one hand she refuses to wear diaper, but on the other hand she refuses to tell us when she wants to go toilet. Just had a major "accident" last night, while we were chasing her around trying to put her diaper on after bath, she pee-d all over the place!! Sigh!!

Ming....I read it that you do it when she is ready, dont force. I tried when she was 1+, failed so I stopped. I tried again when she goes to playground at 2. No diaper for day for 6 mth then no diaper for nite.

Ask her to go potty every 1-2hr or so, praise when she did it. For nite training, urinate before sleep, wake her up like 2 times to get her to urinate. I've put her training potty in the room for nite! Have a designated place for her potty, get her to choose her own potty, she'll be more willing to learn this new habit. I even bring her to see me urinate and tell her I dont wear diaper, I want panty, you want to wear nice, pretty panty or diaper?

Wanted to get the bed protectors from spree but I missed the deadline so I make do with the pinic sheet from Daiso. I'll place the pinic sheet, normal bed protector then bed sheet, if accident, just pull everything out to wash.

Ming: How old is Sophie now? I use both the praise and apprehend method. Started when she's abt 16mths or so. She could tell that she wanted to do her #1 way before she told us abt peeing. I put her on training pants and got my maid to bring her to the toilet every now and then to pee. Everytime she did it in the toilet, I'll gather the whole gang to praise her, watch her do her business and clap very loudly to applaud her. (Yes, must make it kua zhang). On the other hand, when she had one accident, I would ask her why didn't she let auntie know, and show her the pile of water of the floor and say it's dirty. This went on for a while until we took her off taining pants completely for the day. For the night, we waited til she's more comfortable telling us she needs to go to the loo before removing her diapers. We placed the protector sheet (ordered from jshoppers). Until there were no more accidents.

Persevere and you'll succeed. Jia you!
happy.gif

2as
ha, after what you said on the watch... i can't wait for sat to come so can get mine from mamachan! =p

Re: Laines 1-for-1 promo
how this really work? I was told to pay up by Dec last year to enjoy this promo. but seem like now they stil hv it?

i hv a slot for 3-in-1 and burst each, for sure will go for burst but not decided yet whether to take up 3-in-1. since hv yet make a trip down to view the samples..

Rachel, AAA,
actually i think that Laines is quite flexible regarding the payment portion. Perhaps you can check with them again.

Confirm got to pay up by 31Dec to enjoy the promo as that was Dec's promo. 3As, sorry didn't alert you ...thot u knew ?! but never mind lah...save $$$ and rest well before your baby arrives.

MichL: I'm really bored with the waiting.. :p Thot of arranging something to make the waiting less tedious and frustrating..
Maybe I shd go shopping for CNY goodies to eat.. Since I most prob won't get to eat any this year.. Any good recommendation?

3As, go shopping for more pink baby clothes :) many post-festive season sales now. CNY makan goodies...I am totally clueless! We just eat whatever the elder relatives cook and offer. My own place - just mandarin oranges ! tsk tsk tsk !

MichL: I have bought quite a bit of new ones already. Besides, there is more than enough pink stuff at home. My #1 is a girl and as with all first time mummies expecting bb girls, I went overboard buying clothes for her. When #2 came along, I just couldn't bring myself to let him wear the all pink and flowery clothes. So now am happy this is a bb girl so she can wear those pretty pink clothes for me to see again.
happy.gif

Went to buy bengawan pineapple tarts and buay bankit at night. Have already started pigging out. Hehe.. Think will go get some bak kwa later.
happy.gif

A&A&A,

LOL... I was busy spring cleaning my place... eversince my no. 1 arrived, my place had been very messy... finally these few days i had a glimpse of what it was like 2 yrs ago when i first moved in... keke, thats how bad it is... I love kuey bungkit but i like to get from this shop at beauty world... Very nice melt in the mouth texture... Kekeke, my friend bought me a btl last week and i am already halfway through it... Hopefully all the CNY goodies will help me improve my appettite... up till now, i only put on about 1kg nia... but last week over the detailed scan gynae said baby's weight is average and of no concern...

Amy: LOL!!! Hey, you haven't checked your emails? The joann items you ordered are here.. go check your email for the shipping and also the SL Jan kit payment..
happy.gif

Nevermind that you're not putting on weight, as long as bb is putting on weight, can liao. In fact, so many mummies hope to have your situation leh.
happy.gif
As or me, both me and bb put on a lot of weight.. Bb is at least 2 weeks advance in her weight. When are u due?

A&A&A,

I checked but was busy so never got around to replying them... Then i forgot... LOL, typical preggy hormones right? I am due in May so i guess the nesting instincts are kicking in lor coz i super onz cleaning up the house... Hb was commenting that for this pregnancy i like dun have a moment that i stay still one keep doing this and that... LOL, i guess at the back of my mind i was worried that i might not have time when the baby is born and i have to juggle with a tod who is at the height of her terrible 2s and a newborn...

Just wondering, has anyone here ordered foam stamps from OTC? I saw they had some on clearance for only 2.99USD a set was wondering if they are the chunky type... feel like getting them for my gal to use...

somthing i did quick last week
happy.gif

3480928.jpg

haha my pussy!!! with a self made yarn of ball,,, she loves strings balls....

3480929.jpg

3480930.jpg

3480931.jpg

3480932.jpg

left over jean fabric for the flower....

yes yes Becky
realli nice layouts

Amy
which shop at beauty world ? I oso want to buy leh? I love kueh bangkit though ha ha i should be dieting

MOMENTS RECORDED CHALLENGE

Jan 2010 - What's Your Plan ?

Happy New Year, everyone !

Hope everyone have been enjoying all the long holidays and getting ready to a brand new year ahead.

For the first challenge of this wondeful brand new year, MomentsRecorded would like you to share your plans with us. You can create a layout, or a card or even an altered item and share your plans or your view for this brand new year. It could be a personal plan or a family plan. We would very much love to know what's you have for this brand new wonderful year.

Dateline: 28th Jan 2010.

Email : [email protected]

<font color="0000ff">Hi,

A friend of mine is doing YSS spree. She have 25% off.

Cap at : Up to USD$200
Closing this thur (if possible)..
Collection: either courier or via meet up..(which unsure as at now the location)

Let me know if u are keen in buying from YSS website..
happy.gif
</font>

Taz: To quality for free int shipping, the net amount (after 25% off) has to be USD250.. Is your friend aiming for this? If yes, I'm keen..
happy.gif
Can I know where you friend stays?

A&amp;A&amp;A,
You know the beauty world hawker centre on level 2, there is this nonya kueh stall behind quite a big stall? They have quite a lot of CNY goodies by now. Their kueh bangkit is very nice. Must go for the small btl one, the uncle will tell you the difference... kekeke, eversince i tried it 3yrs back, now i m hooked on it everytime CNY i will surely go grab...

amy
next time if u go there, can share the add w me? i love kueh bangkit too! i will get my bro to buy since he goes there every week...

Amy: Haha.. I seldom go to Beauty World, although we go Bt Timah Plaza a lot cos we do grocery shopping at the NTUC there. Ok, let me ask hubby to bring me there one of these evenings to try out the kuey kueys..
happy.gif
Lever 2, roger!
Hey, if you crave for sour pig's trotters, you can try the restaurant Wishbone at BT Plaza Basement. I give thumbs up and I always ask for extra gravy.
happy.gif
Yummy yummy..
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">3As, yap, she is aiming for that. Thus, if possible,once reach target, she will send her request.

Just confirmed:
Date line: by 15 Jan
Collection : Tanjong Pagar mrt/Hougang mrt/Raffles mrt. (sorry, got to limit the places, as i will be the one who will travel Tanjong Pagar &amp; Raffles during lunch hr. Hougang will be meet up with her..)
- Can email me the list of items u want to buy.

(But pls note: this is my 1st time helping to do collation, hopefully wont be a mess later..:p)</font>

Taz: Thanks.. I PM you the orders isit?

Jelly: Hey, you too.. If you crave for sour pig's trotters, go try the one at WIshbone restaurant. Basement of Bt Timah Plaza..
happy.gif

Amy
then you not referring to beauty world lah. Beauty world hawker centre is on their 5 or 6th floor. You must be referring to bukit timah hawker centre beside Glory kindy. Ha ha I go there for fish soup. Now must locate where is the kueh kueh stall.

Chicken little,
I think it is beauty world, think i remember the floor wrongly coz everytime after we park the car come out like 2 floors up then reach liao :p the stall is called beauty world nonya kueh if i didn't remember wrongly... aiya, preggy hormones lah... let me go home see if i still have the plastic bag or something maybe have the address... sorry, to start everyone drooling over kueh bangkit yet cannot give confirm address... me got prob remembering names and things lately lei, i am sure my students laughing behind my back...

Back