SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Autum, Ann, Taz, CL, Jojo: Thanks for your encouragement.
happy.gif

Jellypurin: Are you currently on subscription with SC also? Their shipping is really reasonable! I feel like trying out..
happy.gif

Good news!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a friend help me to do the re-packing in US
If happen we buy those PC deal or Kits, she will pack in a appropriate box n ship back to Singapore. Will save at least 10-20% on the V-post or Comgateway shipping.
Anyone keen on it.

Jojo...Thanks, this is good for bulky items. I shipped via Borderlinx, pretty reasonable for those daily deals as the packaging is pretty compact.

FYI, YSS now has 20% and discounted international shipping rate.

Kate
I like this style better than Laines for this paper. Very lovely layout. Drooling. But class on waitlist. And I got the paper for your first layout.

SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girl school need parents n kid participate doing some art work using recycle material
Title is :ANIMAL KINGDOM
Any idea how to do it ?

Use egg cartons to make caterpillars? Or milk cartons to do cows?! Just some random ideas....can try paper machie from newspaper to do piglets using balloons.

CL....since you've the paper, can ask Wendy to do private Clementi kampong class, kekekeke.

This range of paper is nice but I dont know how to use.

Laines' class has a lot a lot of scissor work and layering!!!

Jojo...keep your toilet paper rolls to make a zoo theme park like this, scroll down to 7 October entry:
http://www.captureeachmoment.blogspot.com/

Hi,
can anyone advise if MWL promo on Sizzix Big Shot n accessories worth it to get? How much can u get with $300/$500 worth of accessories?

I've the Making Memories Spiral Journalling Books (in brown, pink, green and blue) and probably can't finish using all the paper.

http://www.makingmemories.com/Products/detail/paperie-paper-pads

1 piece of each design (6 designs in all) in one color (total of 6 pieces) to let go @ S$1.50 (inclusive of postage).

1 piece of each design (6 designs in all) in all four colors (total of 24 pieces) to let go @ S$4.50 (inclusive of postage). Retailing at USD4.99 per book of 30 pages.

Let me know if anyone is keen.

3As, you are on a roll! Lovely work...I don't have patience to do fussy cutting (that's what they call it in SB classes)...is that Prima background grid stamp you used ? btw, YSS Oct on ? *wink*

hi all those none colour chipboard ( brownish cardboard one) what are the ways we can add colour to it??? is it only thru embossing???

i reallly have no clue on embossing,,
appreciate you all experts advice... tks
happy.gif

For naked chipboard, can use acrylic paint to color, or paste patterned paper on, or emboss. My fave method is to apply a thin layer of gesso ( so that e paint colors are more vibrant ), paint with acrylic paint, then put glossy accent to protect.

hi ladies.. tks for the tips....

kaimon- any sample to show what you mean by thin layer of gesso then paint with acrylic pant then glossy accent??

what the ussgae of the glosssy accent??

tks

becky,
for naked chipboard.. i used Mist/Spray too.. by far this is the easiest as u just need to spray on the colours. You can also try doodling on the chipboard if you like to doodle/draw.

Another way is to apply glitter-glue (glossy accent).. I apply to the entire surface area then let it dry. U can also try rub-ons on the chipboards or stamping. Lots of things you can do!
happy.gif

Becky: I find painting over chipboard most convenient. You can start a collection of small ink pads of various colors. This way, when you need a certain color to add onto your LO, get a choboard and paint it with the desired color for coordination.. And for added touch, use stickles around the edge to give it some glitter.
happy.gif

Don't have to buy big ink pads.. Go for the small cube ones such as these.. Many colors to choose from and they take up much less space.

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat2825&PRODID=xprd160766

Back