Slimming Coffee

tinarei

hi, just wondering if anyone ever heard of slimming coffee? i'm trying to loss some postnatal weight but have no time to hit the gym or whatsoever... my friend told me about slimming coffee, but i'm not sure if it's safe or if it'll work...

i think i heard of it before. i might have read up on it somewhere. but personally have yet to try it myself though. i think it works? but perhaps not as effective as if you exercise or go to slimming centers...

hi, just wondering if anyone ever heard of slimming coffee? i'm trying to loss some postnatal weight but have no time to hit the gym or whatsoever... my friend told me about slimming coffee, but i'm not sure if it's safe or if it'll work...

Is your friend referring to coffee svelte from SHOU slimming center? I am drinking that, and I find it quite effective in terms of curbing my appetite. To add to that it has a very nice hazelnut taste. The only downside is that it is quite expensive, but if it works, it's worth it, no? :)

Is your friend referring to coffee svelte from SHOU slimming center? I am drinking that, and I find it quite effective in terms of curbing my appetite. To add to that it has a very nice hazelnut taste. The only downside is that it is quite expensive, but if it works, it's worth it, no? :)

i think so! so it really does work? i don't mind paying for it if it works though!

hi nicolette, i just went to check out the coffee on shou's website... wow it's really costly though. i'm thinking of giving it a try, but the price... tina, do you wanna split? pm me!

I have tried it. It did not work for my weight loss. But I still love the taste better than green tea.
Are you talking about coffee svelte? i recently started trying it. i think it works in curbing hunger and all, but not really for significantly losing weight. exercise and diet do play a part but there are some stubborn fat areas that just refuse to go away! i was looking at Shou's website the other day and feel quite tempted!

hi nicolette, i just went to check out the coffee on shou's website... wow it's really costly though. i'm thinking of giving it a try, but the price... tina, do you wanna split? pm me!
hey nicole! yes........ they are pretty pricey haaa.... but yea i guess you and tina can split just to try it out. otherwise, i can spare you a couple of packets if you really wanna try! ;)

Hi all, if u want an affordable alternatives, let me know? This drink will curb hunger and it's only $50 per bottle. Can last u for 1-2 months depends on your usage. Pls WA me at 93876822 so that I can send u the video.

hey nicole! yes........ they are pretty pricey haaa.... but yea i guess you and tina can split just to try it out. otherwise, i can spare you a couple of packets if you really wanna try! ;)

hey nicolette! i was reluctant but i decided to just give it a try despite the price, and so i did. i love it so much!! it not only taste good, it really did help with curbing my appetite!

I recently tried one slimming cream, very good! Can see the picture below for 1st time using before and after. Can WeChat: latojasg88 for more information

da2x45ledbfdudhq6.jpg
da2x4hjbah1lhjpj2.jpg

Customer result:

da2xa4e2n3wdbbxfi.jpg

I have recently go on slimming drinking trim milk shake and eating healthy. Lost 2kg+ In 3 weeks. Previously tried to lose weight by jogging gym eat healthy but to lose 1kg in oso very difficult. Pls pm mi if keen to join mi in slimming.

I have recently go on slimming drinking trim milk shake and eating healthy. Lost 2kg+ In 3 weeks. Previously tried to lose weight by jogging gym eat healthy but to lose 1kg in oso very difficult. Pls pm mi if keen to join mi in slimming.

is it stuff like herbalife?

Hi all mummies..not sure u all heard about mummy magic tea? Happened to see about this. Me also in a state that I need to get rid 8kg. Besides heading to gym another ways to slim down?

Hi all mummies..not sure u all heard about mummy magic tea? Happened to see about this. Me also in a state that I need to get rid 8kg. Besides heading to gym another ways to slim down?

hey... what are your options? i personally went to SHOU and saw a significant weight loss... but of course, if you're tight on budget, then of course gym would be the best way, but the results would be obviously slower...

I have ordered the mummy magic tea. Waiting for it arrival. The review I saw it seems very effective. If there is result, will share with you.

If really serious to slim down, can consider nuskin TR90. It is safe ans effective. My hubby is taking it now for 1.5 months. Very very significant results. I don't mind sharing the before and after photo of him, but through pm pls.....I'm abit shy to post publicly...heehee.

hi... not sure if you're referring to Coffee Svelte from SHOU... I drink that, it helps to curb your appetite, hence aiding in weight loss in the process!

i drink Coffee Svelte from SHOU too! it tastes so good! even better than regular coffee, i must say, with added benefits!

i drink Coffee Svelte from SHOU too! it tastes so good! even better than regular coffee, i must say, with added benefits!

yes, added benefits! hahaha! i really love it. are you still going to SHOU for treatments, nicolette? if so, what are you currently doing?

surprised to see so many people from here going to SHOU! Jenny, I go to SHOU too, and I'm currently trying out their VFreeze+ treatment too! I did the trial and really loved the results!

surprised to see so many people from here going to SHOU! Jenny, I go to SHOU too, and I'm currently trying out their VFreeze+ treatment too! I did the trial and really loved the results!

i go to SHOU too! their vfreeze treatment is really effective! i used to always wear baggy clothes to cover my body, but after treatment, i'm now much more confident!

I've been extra hardworking with the treatments since CNY is round the corner! I must say the commitment really pays off. I've never felt so confident in my clothes!

I've done my weight loss with "mummy magic weight loss tea" this is an herbal formula mended for moms struggling with their post natal weight loss. you can check it yourself on amazon if it helps.as for me this is the best thing I tried for weight loss.

how do you drink this tea? is it something you can keep drinking or is there a dosage limit?

Back