*******SLIMMING CENTRE*********

irnaini

Hi Mummies

Any of you been to a slimming centre and successfully lost fats?

Care to share which slimming centres???

I've Pm you more details abt a great weight management proram called TRA. Find out more abt it. I wish you all the best Ezmeralda! Anyone can lose weight with the Right approach!

I do have a good toning spa massage and it helps to lose my tummy..and i have not finish using the package.Would you like to email me personally and share the infor in details with you? [email protected]

hi starry, can you PM TRA's program as well? I have not been able to lose my tummy since 3 yrs ago after my no. 2....starting to lose faith...

Hi all, I just received a VIP Promotion for the popular 2B Alternative and Trimton slimming products!! :)
More than 30% discount. Just to share the good news with everyone. Anyone is interested to join me? I am not earning any money..just sharing the good deal and enjoy this discount.

2B Alternative Products
2B for Face - $55/box (RP: $72.60)
2B Face Mask - $32/box (not available in Singapore yet)
2B Skirt Ready - $35/tube (RP: $46.90)
2B Into Arm & Body - $35/tube (RP: $46.90)
2B for Leg - $25/box (RP: $34.00)

Special Freebies: Buy any product and receive 1pc of 2B Arm & Body 10ml premium.
Min. order: 3 boxes/per person
Delivery: Free delivery to your house

TRIMTON Slimming Pills
Trimton Slimming Pills $95 for 3 boxes (RP: $89.00)
Delivery: Free delivery

I am placing my own orders by 23 October. Let me know k ^^

Just to share ladies, after 3 weeks of trying out Trimton I am impressed! Thanks Sspicky for sharing the promotion. Lost some fats :D just weighed myself

Hi Mummies

My DD is turning 3 next yr. For the past 2+ yrs, I have tried many weight loss methods unsuccessfully. My pre-pregnacy wt was 52kg and 1 mth ago I was weighing at 63kg.

Then, I took up TRA prog 1 mth ago and 4 weeks into the prog I lost 4.5kg. My target is to reach 52kg after the 3 mths prog. Most imptly, the TRA prog committment that your weight will not rebounce even after you stop the prog for many years.

I am looking forward to wearing size S clothes in 2 mths time. I am sharing this prog bec I personally experienced the frustration and low self-esteem for the past 2+ yrs and this prog really helps me. My L size clothes are now baggy after losing 4.5kg. Even my colleagues who see me everyday notice the difference in my figure now.

You may want to PM me to find out exactly what is TRA prog is about, how it works and how it can help you. I can also help you do a free body and health assessment on your actual body age, fat and muscle % etc

Hey all saw new promotion at Guardian recently. Buy 2 get 20% discount on all 2B range. Anyone enjoyed the promotion already?
happy.gif

TRA is a great program, love it! Now I' so excited abt the coming up body spa! I got it last oct from USA and its been an amazing experience, now there's something for targeted slimming!

Heap, I also completed mt TRA, very effective n sastify with the result!

Any 1 want to know more can PM me any time, love to share
happy.gif

I haven't gone to slimming centres myself, but I know of this treatment called the Post-natal Spot Reduction Bodyline Programme from Marie France Bodyline that seems like what new mummies need!

Hi Wendy..have you heard of the new Body galvanic spa!!! I have one and I'm totally amazed at the results on my saggy tummy! Amazing. all i did was use the painless machine on my tummy, 5-30mins per session(depends on my mood
happy.gif
) and in five days, I can really see a more firm, less wrinkled tummy.And it smells great! I have many other testimonials frm friends and this is great!! Its cheaper, definitely, i dont have to book appt, drive to the slimming centre, find carpark, take off my shirt etc, all i need is my bed or sometimes while watching my favourite show!! Every ladies shld own one. If anyone is keen, I can show you a 10mins demo.

can i know wat is this TRA ? What does it stands for? Ive just given birth, coming to 1 mth. Need to slim down. Any1 to help? Any1 tried Bella Luna?

Hi Ho,

The right approach (TRA) is a comprehensive weight management program, which enable us to slim down effectively within 3 months with no STARVE.

After I give birth to my 2nd son my tummy very big, bring my son to hospital for routine checkup, the nurse though so fast I pregnant .. SAD

Thru this program I slim down to pre-pregnant figure, the cloth change from L to S
happy.gif

I had PM you my email, i can share with you more in detail
happy.gif

Hi Ho, yes..TRA is a great program that you should embark on as mentioned by Orange, its a simple program to help you lose weight by eating right and taking the right supplement. You can also contact my consultant to ask more, she's the expert([email protected]) All the best! And dont wait too long

Its not a slimming centre, but you definitely have to pay for the program, but you are paying for a lot of products to take or apply to help you along the three months as you make changes and to help your body lose the fats and build muscles.Its just three months and the payment is three mths. No additional costs...and you will lose your body fats and look great!

Hi all, I'm a mother of 2 boys and currently into TRA program for 4 weeks. so far the tummy that was left behind by the 2 childbirths is firmer & flatter now
happy.gif
. Lost 2kg of weight so far. Besides this, better health is the greatest benefit to this program. My anti-oxidant level almost doubled from 28,000 to 48,000 just 14 days into TRA. I'm so glad
happy.gif
I signed up under a group of weight management coaches, & their coaching is very helpful in the whole process.

Hi all, I am quite a petite size gal but after giving birth. I have extra fab along my waist and bigger hips now. So recently I went to DermaSolutions to do the cryomax ( iSlim ). It uses cryolysis to break down & freeze the fat cells and also it have the mono radio frequency that helps to tighten the areas. So far I have just tried once but on 3 areas on the front abdomen, L+R Love Handles. But after the treatment, the areas were sore and have slight bruising but luckily it went off after the 5th day. The areas now feel softer, smoother and my waistline is slightly sculpted. I will be going for the 2nd cycle in 1 month time, hope that I can see more results. Will keep u gals posted on the Outcome.
happy.gif

Hi all,

Same as vikiaw, I used to be petite but after giving birth, the pelvic area, waistline and hips expand and I am very sad I can't fit into my pre-preganncy jeans. Sigh. It had been almost 3 years yet my problem area is still a problem. I have been to slimming centers and they dun work for me coz I dun diligently go and furthermore the salespersons are so aggressive in their sale tactics. You'll get more turned off than satisfied.

I am on the TRA program too. I was very impressed with the techncology used to measure the body fat content and visceral fat. My tummy did get leaner for 2 weeks. The key to this program is having good diet made up of multiple food groups.

PM me if you are keen to know more.

Hi all, is TRA like herbal life or some MLM thingy? 3 months - what is the total cost involve?
Need to pop pills and drink milk thingy?

Hi teddy it's involve guidance from the consultant with supply of 3 mths supplements, milkshake n dermatic body cream. Herbal life as I know no definite time period supply n some hv to drink longer to see effects. Tra is approved by hsa. If u keen to know more n go for free fat analysis u can pm me or email [email protected] for my consultant contact

Hi Teddy, TRA is the Right Approach. I agree with blur_blur gal that it has a three months period for you to totally transform, you shld fuind out more and make an informed choice as the focus of TRA is fat loss, not just weight loss. You can contact my consultant too Roz, a pharmacist at 98006632. Good things dont wait! Decide fast. All the best!

Hi All, I am a mother of 2, recently took TRA & got rid of my flabby tummy, changed my usual size from M to XS. As TRA focuses on fats loss & muscle gain, weight REBOUND will not happen after. I am still continuing to lose my fats even after stopping the program.

contact me at 9339-3688 for further discussion

I have also successfully lost 12kg from TRA. Do contact me Adeline at 90606766 if you are interested to find out more. =)

Hi mummies,

If you would like to know about the SAFETY AND EFFECTIVE (SAE programme) do PM me WA 96418562.

Many people want to slim down but not know how to achieve healthy and proper weight management. There are many weight loss drugs in the market which cause adverse side effects.

Do make a right choice of our health.

Common side effects: Diarrhea, kidney damage, addictive, increased blood pressure and heart rate, insomnia, stroke. ...etc.

Hi mummies,

Lose weight naturally and effectively.

Healthy eating habits, natural detoxification by consuming super fruits supplements and much much more!

If you want to know more about Flat Tummy Detox, can send me a PM/Wapp to 91528797.

lovely rose, TRA is a 3 month supplement weight management program which safe, no side effect and effective. No rebound as long as u do nt feast or supper after the program. It is best for reducing the tummy.

email me if u like to know more.

;-)

Heard of TRA 3mths program recently.. I nv used pills for weight loss before & am always skeptical abt it as I heard many rebounds & scary health problems. But many shared that this TRA program is safe, effective & guaranteed no rebound. As I'm planning for baby end of this year, I wonder if I should start this program. Is it safe to take pills? Will TRA program affect me if I'm planning for baby; i.e.: unable to conceive, danger to baby or health complication? Is it true that it's a 3mths program & don't hv to rely on pills anymore after 3mths?

ummajojo,

TRA will not hv side effect and no rebound, so after 3 mths u do nt need to take as long as u achieve ur idea figure. TRA is safe for breastfeeding and it will nt affect ur chances of conceiving but instead will help u to conceive more easily.

perhaps, u wan to email me at [email protected]

Back