Sharing on CL and Masseur.

Hwei2

Hi all,

I've just finished my confinement and would love to share with you my wonderful experience.

I engaged CL from PEM agency. And I'm very lucky that Auntie Shi (pronounce poem in Chinese) Ye (pronounce leave in Chinese) was given to me. She cooks very well and take care of my little one very well too. My girl is so secure under her great care and I've got no worries at all. I just relax one corner read book and watch Korean drama!

For post natal massage, I bought package from Origins Jamu. They sent to me Mdm Zee who is very skillful. I can see result on second day. You may search on Google for the company 's info.

Hi all,

I've just finished my confinement and would love to share with you my wonderful experience.

I engaged CL from PEM agency. And I'm very lucky that Auntie Shi (pronounce poem in Chinese) Ye (pronounce leave in Chinese) was given to me. She cooks very well and take care of my little one very well too. My girl is so secure under her great care and I've got no worries at all. I just relax one corner read book and watch Korean drama!

For post natal massage, I bought package from Origins Jamu. They sent to me Mdm Zee who is very skillful. I can see result on second day. You may search on Google for the company 's info.

hi Hwei2,

is Auntie Shi from Pem confinement agency? do you have her full name?

Hi all,

Hi Hwei2,

Is the name of the CL Shi Ying?

Back