share my experience with a good CL

Charmaine Lee

Hello, I'll like to share my experience with my CL that i've engaged for taking care of my premature baby. My baby was needed extra extra care and patient because he was very small and weak. For example, I remembered he used to took about half an hour or maybe more to finished up his milk. I had changed 3 other CL as they always lose patience my baby, they will start scolding my baby or complaint alot for they had to do more work as usual because my baby is premature.Therefore, I was lucky that I've found Aunty Nee from the others review of her and she was very professional, hygienic, patience and most importantly, she has a biggest heart for babies. She always put baby at the very first place and this is what I concerned the most, other than that I am not so particular because my baby is too "fragile" to take care of.
Here is her phone number, +601136539563. Any mommy who want to know more about Aunty Nee services can kindly WhatsApp her.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way related to aunty. I just purely share about my confinement experience with such a good nanny with the other mummies here who are looking for a better one to engage with.

Hello, I'll like to share my experience with my CL that i've engaged for taking care of my premature baby. My baby was needed extra extra care and patient because he was very small and weak. For example, I remembered he used to took about half an hour or maybe more to finished up his milk. I had changed 3 other CL as they always lose patience my baby, they will start scolding my baby or complaint alot for they had to do more work as usual because my baby is premature.Therefore, I was lucky that I've found Aunty Nee from the others review of her and she was very professional, hygienic, patience and most importantly, she has a biggest heart for babies. She always put baby at the very first place and this is what I concerned the most, other than that I am not so particular because my baby is too "fragile" to take care of.
Here is her phone number, +601136539563. Any mommy who want to know more about Aunty Nee services can kindly WhatsApp her.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way related to aunty. I just purely share about my confinement experience with such a good nanny with the other mummies here who are looking for a better one to engage with.
Can share how you go about choosing CL is it thru interview session? And does ur CL go marketing and prepare meals for u and husband?

Back