Serious constipation and piles

Latte00

Anyone experience constipation and piles? Both at the same time. And the stool is hard like a stone. Cannot even squeeze. Been drinking a lot of water and been eating fruits and vegetables. But seem not working.

Stool is so hard until everytime scare to go toilet. Cannot even sleep well. I check with gynae. He said drink more water and eat plenty fiber. Currently, 5 months plus pregnancy. Piles is making me miserable.

Feel hopeless and exhausted.

Anyone experience constipation and piles? Both at the same time. And the stool is hard like a stone. Cannot even squeeze. Been drinking a lot of water and been eating fruits and vegetables. But seem not working.

Stool is so hard until everytime scare to go toilet. Cannot even sleep well. I check with gynae. He said drink more water and eat plenty fiber. Currently, 5 months plus pregnancy. Piles is making me miserable.

May be cos body heaty. May wish to try yogurt or coconut water (from coconut direct) instead of can or bottle. Works for me

ProBio. Very safe & effective.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210304_065038.jpg
    Screenshot_20210304_065038.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 90
I took alot of fruits & prunes during my 2nd trimester. Had bad constipation before & now, its much manageable. Keep urself hydrated! Take care!
Over the counter Lactulose is safe.

Last edited:
Drinking Banana milk & Papaya milk helps! But since papaya isnt very suitable for preggies, try drinking banana milk... banana is nutritious for preggies while at the same time helps with constipation.

Since u mentioned very safe and effective . Nuskin company I heard before but haven’t try their product yet.

Yes, give it a try...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210501_114036.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501_114036.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20210501_114024.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501_114024.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20210501_113955.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501_113955.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 61
If you are experiencing constipation and piles. I know a colorectal surgeon who can help you. Dr Dennis Koh of Colorectal Practice in Singapore helped me deal with piles. Thankfully, I am doing better now. I experienced it 2 years ago.

If your piles are already making you miserable, I highly suggest seeking a doctor who specializes in treating this condition, instead of your personal gynae. I highly recommend Dennis Koh of Colorectal Practice. They will provide treatment according to the severity of your piles.

Back