September 2016 Mummies!

Hi hi All:) glad to be part of this forum!! I'm new, mummy to be!! Hope to get & share some suggestions, ideas here!!!

HI, this is what I'm getting when I clicked on link : he page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Can you send me the invite again?

Hello Sept mummies!
My first trimester almost finish!
How's everyone doing?!! Been eating and sleeping well?
Just been to my second checkup and gonna be doing oscar and blood test next week. My edd has been shifted from 6th to 2nd sept. I'm looking into yoga or pilates classes at the moment. Has anyone started any prenatal fitness classes? Any good recommendations around east side?
Btw, have been waited so long for whatsapp group but no sound yet~~

Hello Sept mummies!
Just been to my second checkup and gonna be doing oscar and blood test next week. My edd has been shifted from 6th to 2nd sept. I'm looking into yoga or pilates classes at the moment. Has anyone started any prenatal fitness classes? Any good recommendations around east side?

Hi fortunecookie,
Happy for you that your first trimester almost over, must be a great feeling. All the best for your Oscar and blood tests!

Hello Sept mummies!
Oh hello! Im also in the East, and just went for my 2nd check up yesterday, im 11wk5ds today.. Hooray that we've moving into Tri2 soon! Lemme know if you find any good yoga lobang in our area :)

Hi all,

I am already 10 weeks pregnant and I only found out this week. Went for my first ultrascan and saw the baby.. it's so amazing.. haha... My edd is 14 Sept 16..

Please add me in FB page. my email add is [email protected]

Hi all, jus went for my oscar scan on Thur at NUH (referred by my gynae). Hope the result will be good.am week 12 now. Hang on there all mummies.
M gg for review w my gynae next week. Will ask for approval for prenatal yoga heh.

Hello everyone! Happy new year! I'm also new to the thread, 10wks preg now with horrible nausea and discomfort.. Hoping for that second trim will make all this go away!

Btw I saw v wide ranging price for harmony/panorama.. So the lowest is 800, highest 2k?! That's v big diff! I thought 2k was the price 2years ago.. Thinking of taking harmony this time round cos I'm older now. Gynae quoted 1.2k but I'm not sure if it's just harmony or that extended suite u girls talked about.

Could I also be added to the FB group pls? Hikari.hik (gmail) thanks a lot!

Hello everyone! Happy new year! I'm also new to the thread, 10wks preg now with horrible nausea and discomfort.. Hoping for that second trim will make all this go away!

Btw I saw v wide ranging price for harmony/panorama.. So the lowest is 800, highest 2k?! That's v big diff! I thought 2k was the price 2years ago.. Thinking of taking harmony this time round cos I'm older now. Gynae quoted 1.2k but I'm not sure if it's just harmony or that extended suite u girls talked about.

Could I also be added to the FB group pls? Hikari.hik (gmail) thanks a lot!
Have just sent the invite to [email protected]

Great to found this group!
Is my 1st pregnancy. Coming sat will go back for check up again. In last check up i can hear the baby heart beat... Can't wait for this sat!

Any mummies-to-be here developed small spots/rashes on their belly?
I noticed my tummy area is developing a lot of those small small red dots. Don't know it's due to allergy or what...

Back