September 2016 Mummies!

Don't think so. They were explaining that they don't have the pediatric department. I am 7w and on sub. I am lucky because I have CHAS so I went to normal GP and refer to SGH n sub. After discussions with my hub, he suggest after 20 weeks then change to my preferred delivery hospital. Now I am looking around to decide which Gynae..

Don't think so. They were explaining that they don't have the pediatric department. I am 7w and on sub. I am lucky because I have CHAS so I went to normal GP and refer to SGH n sub. After discussions with my hub, he suggest after 20 weeks then change to my preferred delivery hospital. Now I am looking around to decide which Gynae..
i think i will do the same too...go get a poly ref ltr see kkh under sub first...week 20 den chnge to private, i think i take mount e, dr dunno yet

Thanks Rainbow234. Now I need all the assurance. Even my TCM physician also keep asking my hubby if I'm okay.
I took brochures from Mount Elizabeth Novena Delivery package & I have Dr Choo Wan Ling's maternity package fee. In case anyone here wants.
dun mind share Dr Choo's maternity package

hi all mummies! tested positive on 12th jan. And I just went for my first appointment today. Gynae did a scan, but I forgot to ask what scan was that. But he mentioned foetus is kinda small. Only 0.72cm. And my gynae asked me to go back next week again to see if the foetus is stable. he gave me some folic acid and utrogeston.

Hi, i having the same issue as well, my LMD is 16th Dec, by right i am 5W3D as my menses is always accurate. but my scan turn out to be 0.71cm (waterbag) so doctor say baby is abit small. I am so worried now, doc ask me to go back in two weeks time. Same medicine prescribed. and doc say dont announce my pregnancy yet which make me even worry =(

anyone got your baby measured?

Hi all, just tested positive 2 days ago so likely i am going to be a sept mummy too. first time mum with lots of inexperience and worse of all, i have a pre planned trip to the US for business this sunday. Anyone have similar experience and is there any tips that you can give?

Hi all, I was tested positive on Guardian test kit on 14th Jan and I went on to do my HCG test and reading shows 109. I have booked my first gynae appt on 29/1. I have been having cramps for quite some time (before I even know I am pregnant), but there is no blood. Initially everyone was saying its implantation cramps but I'm at 5w1d now.. Still implantation?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-22-10-38-44.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-22-10-38-44.png
    731.3 KB · Views: 188
Go make appt with a gynae, take folic acid first

Hi , Friends ,
I think I might be pregnant. Test positive at home on 16-Jan-2016 ..... what should I do next ?
I want to confirm the result and would like to check there is no ectopic situation , since this is the first time ... a little bit worried.
Please give advise

Thanks & appreciated

Hi ignix,

Glad to know I'm not alone! no symptoms is good sign I hope. But at the same time, I'm fearing baby is not growing.
Don't Start worrying .. Take it easy ... You're still very early . Bb grow very slowly in the first 3-4 months .. Then all of a sudden , your bump is reaching the door before you. ;p
Take care and stay happy!!
Congrats !!

Hi Leilamummy,

We have to add 2 weeks as the clearblue test kit gives you the number of weeks from conception while doctors count based on the first day of your LMP, assuming that the baby was conceived 2 weeks after the first day of your LMP. (Which assumes you ovulated on day 14)

Hope I'm correct. Any other mummies can correct me if I'm wrong.
Does not really matter right or wrong dates ... The EDD is just an guide. Very few babies are born on their Edd . In your 3nd term, your Dr's can give a more accurate date of arrival, after scaning the growth of your baby .
Congrats to all new mummies here . Look forward to your wonderful journay ahead .. Relax and enjoy and try not to worry about every little thing .
Cheers :p

Ya maybe you should take a few days off if you can! I work from home, but I stopped work for a week already because I just am very tired. The first few days were ok, I still can manage some work. Recently, I can sleep in the morning + afternoon (about 4-5 hours in total per day), and sleep around 10pm at night. Wondering if it's normal lol...

Having a bun In the oven is very taxing job . It takes a lot from ur body ...that's why eating and resting well is very important , during your whole pregnancy not just early stage . Listen to ur body . Congrats !!

Hi, i having the same issue as well, my LMD is 16th Dec, by right i am 5W3D as my menses is always accurate. but my scan turn out to be 0.71cm (waterbag) so doctor say baby is abit small. I am so worried now, doc ask me to go back in two weeks time. Same medicine prescribed. and doc say dont announce my pregnancy yet which make me even worry =(

Har ?! My doc measured my baby is only at 0.3cm leh and he say im 5 weeks too cos he says im 3 + 2 weeks . Doc didnt mention about anything serious to me and he say will multiply fast! Need to come back to see again after two weeks .

Har ?! My doc measured my baby is only at 0.3cm leh and he say im 5 weeks too cos he says im 3 + 2 weeks . Doc didnt mention about anything serious to me and he say will multiply fast! Need to come back to see again after two weeks .

Hihi Leilamummy,
Is it doc measuring your yolk sac? Mine was the GS, which is the water bag so he say baby abit small, was thinking to seek second opinion or wait for two weeks. Do you mind sharing your scan w me?

Thanks in advance.

Hihi Leilamummy,
Is it doc measuring your yolk sac? Mine was the GS, which is the water bag so he say baby abit small, was thinking to seek second opinion or wait for two weeks. Do you mind sharing your scan w me?

Thanks in advance.
Hi fishdreamz, did your dr detect any heartbeat within the sac?

Hihi Leilamummy,

Thanks in advance.

Hi
Actually i dont know what the doc was measuring. Just show you my scan. He say usually he will check 2 weeks again to check on growth and heart beat. He made it sound so normal wor .

Attachments

• IMG-20160118-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20160118-WA0011.jpeg
    490.9 KB · Views: 166

Hi I went to see my gynea on 6w6d n baby is abt 0.8mm :)

Hi
Actually i dont know what the doc was measuring. Just show you my scan. He say usually he will check 2 weeks again to check on growth and heart beat. He made it sound so normal wor .

This is what I saw at 4 weeks gestational age too during my so called 5th pregnancy (I lost it due to a blighted ovum empty sac).

Doc din zoom in, only say baby is abit small which he measured the GS, and asked to come back in two weeks time :(
Hi FishDreamz, dun feel sad. Just stay positive these 2 wks and go for your scan again. By then, you should be able to see your baby.
We can't do anything now, just have to rest more and eat healthily right?
You don't experience any sharp pain/cramp or vagina bleeding shld be ok.
Pls continue your Vits and Folic acid and hope to hear your gd news in 2 wks' time yah?

Leilamummy when will u be going for your next scan again? By next scan you should be able to see something within that black dot and that will be your baby! By ard 6-7wks will have heartbeat.

Thanks mrsng2016 my next scan is at 4 feb before my trip to malaysia. Doc say by that time we should be able to have a heart beat. For now religiouslt taking my folic acid and multi vit and enfamama. I myself think im ken chiong and paranoid. Cos i was expecting to see a baby at my first scan lol

Good morning! I am quite nervous and excited as i am typing here. I just tested positive but i have not told my hb yet. We have been trying for months and this is the first positive i see. How many weeks can we be able to detect heartbeat and time to see gynae?

Hi Mummies...

My nausea is getting a little worse. Feeling slightly giddy but not sure if it's caused by the feeling of nausea. No appetite for food as I feel that each time I eat, it increases my likelihood of vomiting.

Anyone can share some tips on relieving this feeling?

Good morning! I am quite nervous and excited as i am typing here. I just tested positive but i have not told my hb yet. We have been trying for months and this is the first positive i see. How many weeks can we be able to detect heartbeat and time to see gynae?
i visit my gynae once i got the positive. Coz gynae will give some med like folic acid..multi vit or etc etc. After 6 weeks den have heart beat. Visited my gynae when i was 5 weeks. Going back 2 weeks later

@Ran0512 Have you tried eating dry crackers? For instance those Meiji Plain cracker.

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/webapp/...n-crackers---jpack-(40-x-26g)-1040g--13044356

Thanks babydust2016. Will get them after work.

Anyway you can get the folic acid etc from any pharmacies. No point going to the Gynae too early cos they might not be able to scan for anything. I went on my supposed 6 weeks but could not see anything (I might have ovulated late). But if you are experiencing any bleeding or terrible pains, then might want to go earlier?

Dont worry for now, because worrying does not change anything. Maybe it's a blighted ovum, maybe you ovulated later than you thought. Keep us updated! Hope it turns out well.

I had spotting last fri n went to kkh o&g. Did blood test on fri n sun. Numbers doubled. Phew.. doc say too early to scan (about 4week+ only) i asked if im still fit to go work she said yes. Do u all think i should go back to my gynae and check? The kkh doc seems young.

I had spotting last fri n went to kkh o&g. Did blood test on fri n sun. Numbers doubled. Phew.. doc say too early to scan (about 4week+ only) i asked if im still fit to go work she said yes. Do u all think i should go back to my gynae and check? The kkh doc seems young.

Hi auraci,

If spotting, you may want to go to your gynae, and ask for MC; as in such a case, bed rest (as much as possible) is recommended by most gynae.

Back