Sept 2021 mummies group

Hi,

same here! Just had positive last week. Have gone to poly to get my referral to KKH this morning! Still looking for preferred gynaes:)

First time mom-to-be here so still pretty clueless. Please feel free to share good gynaes to recommend! :)

Hello !!, just tested positive last week :D any recommendations for an affordable gynecologist in the north/east? Much appreciated !!!

Hello, just tested positive last wk, went back to my gynae and was told I'm 5 wks plus, but having a very unstable pregnancy as I'm having cramps. Was given a jab and placed on Utrogestran to reduce my cramping. Wish me well!

Same. At about W5D5 but spotting here and there. Gynae prescribed hormone pills. Hopefully foetus will keep growing.

Hello! First time mom to be here (am really quite clueless still)! Just tested positive over the weekends and was quite worried because there was some slight spotting here and there :/ am waiting for my first doc appt this Thursday!

Last edited:
May i know where is the area that is causing cramping? I have left pelvic pain but gynae did not give me anything

Hi Zenn, my cramps is like our usual menses cramp but slightly more intense. And it is ongoing. It feels like someone grabbing my uterus from inside? Mine started since 31st Dec and I thought mother nature was reporting. Until it got so unbearable on Fri and I called my gynae for help, only to discover pregnant on Sat.

I
Hi Zenn, my cramps is like our usual menses cramp but slightly more intense. And it is ongoing. It feels like someone grabbing my uterus from inside? Mine started since 31st Dec and I thought mother nature was reporting. Until it got so unbearable on Fri and I called my gynae for help, only to discover pregnant on Sat.

i hope your cramps will subside after prescription from doc :)

i am currently having terrible morning sickness and extreme fatigue. Can barely get anything done at home luckily still wfh. Just have to take MCs here and there, no choice :(

I

i hope your cramps will subside after prescription from doc :)

i am currently having terrible morning sickness and extreme fatigue. Can barely get anything done at home luckily still wfh. Just have to take MCs here and there, no choice :(

It's still on and off though. Like yesterday was ok. Today cramp again.

Try Ginger tea or peppermint tea. I feel very bloated after food just now, so went to make some peppermint tea, after tt keep farting and I feel so much better.

It's still on and off though. Like yesterday was ok. Today cramp again.

Try Ginger tea or peppermint tea. I feel very bloated after food just now, so went to make some peppermint tea, after tt keep farting and I feel so much better.

thank you for your suggestion, dear :)

Hello, just tested positive last wk, went back to my gynae and was told I'm 5 wks plus, but having a very unstable pregnancy as I'm having cramps. Was given a jab and placed on Utrogestran to reduce my cramping. Wish me well!
Hi there! I am also having a September baby and am placed on Utrogestan as well. was wondering how is it going? I started to have spotting around last sat (week 4) but there isn't any pain though. They said that one of the side effects of Utrogestan is vaginal bleeding so im really struggling if i should continue or stop the progesterone intake.

Hi there! I am also having a September baby and am placed on Utrogestan as well. was wondering how is it going? I started to have spotting around last sat (week 4) but there isn't any pain though. They said that one of the side effects of Utrogestan is vaginal bleeding so im really struggling if i should continue or stop the progesterone intake.

Hi, listen to your gynae and if they said take, just take ok?

But inform them of the symptoms. Meanwhile try to bedrest as much as possible.

My blood test results came back, my Progesterone level is only 68, not very gd. So need to be on close monitoring as my cramps didn't come to a complete stop. My gynae is worried that the cramps will push my baby to self abort. So I am also on bedrest.

I feel really under the weather and tried to reduce e intake, my gynae told me no reducing the utrogestran. Even double dosed it. Everyday I am like a zombie, either very forgetful, sleeping for feeling nausea. Everything I eat, I can hardly finish. My husband said that at this rate, he's getting pregnant also. Or like his health will not be able to sustain cos he is finishing my leftover.

Let's jia you together and hope our babies survive to meet us face to face.

Hello! I just got my positive this week! Going to see a gynae next week (week 6) at KKH.

I'm worried & not sure what to expect!

Hello ladies . I’m about 5+ weeks. And have been having some heavy bleeding. Been to NUH A&E 3 times in 2 days but the doctor keep telling me it’s normal and just ask me to eat progesterone pills 2 times a days. Very stressful as I have to wait till my appointment on Friday to know more. Thinking of going to private Gynae. Really scared I get a miscarriage :eek:

Hello ladies . I’m about 5+ weeks. And have been having some heavy bleeding. Been to NUH A&E 3 times in 2 days but the doctor keep telling me it’s normal and just ask me to eat progesterone pills 2 times a days. Very stressful as I have to wait till my appointment on Friday to know more. Thinking of going to private Gynae. Really scared I get a miscarriage :eek:

go private hospital a&e or book the earliest appt at a private clinic? If bleeding with red fresh blood is not good. If brown discharge thats ok. Try not to move too much either. Good luck to u!

Hello! First time mom to be here (am really quite clueless still)! Just tested positive over the weekends and was quite worried because there was some slight spotting here and there :/ am waiting for my first doc appt this Thursday!

I think light spotting during pregnancy is normal. I remember my bestfriend calling me she was so scared when she first experienced it as well (5 weeks then), but her obs just gave meds and said everything was fine.

Hello everyone!
Just got my positive results and currently at 6th week.

FTM here and clueless about the next steps.

Can anyone share information about packages available for checkups (with general pricing), maternity packages and overall estimated charges?

Thanks!

Hello! First time mum here too. Just discovered I was pregnant early this week so I am abt 5 weeks along. Been having some aches in my lower abdomen and thankfully got an appt w KK this coming Mon. It doesn't help I have endometriosis and adenomyosis. Hope all goes well with us!!

Hello! I'm having my 3rd pregnancy here and already at 9 weeks. Have gone to see my gynae at 6 weeks and will be seeing him again at 12 weeks. Can I check how frequent your visits are during the 1st trimester? I recalled during my 1st and 2nd it was quite frequent.

Also, feeling super lethargic and just want to sleep. Really can't imagine that I have to hold this up with my stressful job for another 8 more months

Anyone quit their job after knowing you're pregnant?

Same. At about W5D5 but spotting here and there. Gynae prescribed hormone pills. Hopefully foetus will keep growing.
Hello! Im also around the same period as u w5d7! im also spotting light pink.. on duphaston now but spotting seems to continue, not much though.. so worried! appt is only next week! How are you now?

Hello! I'm having my 3rd pregnancy here and already at 9 weeks. Have gone to see my gynae at 6 weeks and will be seeing him again at 12 weeks. Can I check how frequent your visits are during the 1st trimester? I recalled during my 1st and 2nd it was quite frequent.

Also, feeling super lethargic and just want to sleep. Really can't imagine that I have to hold this up with my stressful job for another 8 more months

Anyone quit their job after knowing you're pregnant?
Yea i totally understand how a stressful job during this period can make things so much worse.. im thinking of taking unpaid leave if possible, you can consider!

Back