Sept 2020 mummies

I'm 3DPO. Ovalution peak according to app is on 1st Jan. And I had sex on 2nd Jan midnight 230am. And I am currently experiencing a lot symptoms which I am confused! I'm having diarrhoea, bad lower back ache, giddiness and even experience to faint a few times, super fatigue and hotness together with frequent to toilet. Didn't experience any sharp pain on lower abdomen until today. Its kind of piercing sharp pain. I also just experience mild heartburn.

As previous days I wasn't having enough sleep and I've been having herbal soup for 2 days. So I'm not sure if the symptoms are because of lack of rest and heatness from the herbal soup or really pregnancy symptoms. Wouldn't dare to give myself high hopes cause I'm afraid of disappointment. I went to guan yin temple at bugis today. Pray and got a divination lot 20. It's says there is high chance.

But I heard the most common nauseous and tender breast symptoms. I've yet to experience it yet.

So if I am successfully pregnant. My edd will be on end of September base on calculations! So, just gotta wait!‍♀️
APOLOGIES FOR BEING LONG-WINDED. First time experiencing.

I'm 3DPO. Ovalution peak according to app is on 1st Jan. And I had sex on 2nd Jan midnight 230am. And I am currently experiencing a lot symptoms which I am confused! I'm having diarrhoea, bad lower back ache, giddiness and even experience to faint a few times, super fatigue and hotness together with frequent to toilet. Didn't experience any sharp pain on lower abdomen until today. Its kind of piercing sharp pain. I also just experience mild heartburn.

As previous days I wasn't having enough sleep and I've been having herbal soup for 2 days. So I'm not sure if the symptoms are because of lack of rest and heatness from the herbal soup or really pregnancy symptoms. Wouldn't dare to give myself high hopes cause I'm afraid of disappointment. I went to guan yin temple at bugis today. Pray and got a divination lot 20. It's says there is high chance.

But I heard the most common nauseous and tender breast symptoms. I've yet to experience it yet.

So if I am successfully pregnant. My edd will be on end of September base on calculations! So, just gotta wait!‍♀
APOLOGIES FOR BEING LONG-WINDED. First time experiencing.

Congrats dear. Hope everything goes smoothly!

Hello! Mine is end Aug-early Sep! So I think should be OK for me to include myself here? It's my first so I'm so nervous!

Hi there,
I think im a potential Sep mummy too! But I haven went for my first pregnancy check tho, any recommendations where shd i go? Thanks in advance!

Hi there,
I think im a potential Sep mummy too! But I haven went for my first pregnancy check tho, any recommendations where shd i go? Thanks in advance!
Hi! I went to a polyclinic and they did a urine test and gave me the result immediately. Otherwise you can use a home test kit. How late are you?

Hi! Oh I was a week late. Tested and the kit showed positive too. Read that most gynaes will prefer to see you at the 6th-8th week, so I've booked an appt then. Hope all will be good!

I’m expericing massive nausea and food aversion but I still force myself to eat anyway. How you guys dealing with this?

I am supposed to get my blood test done tomorrow. Went through IVF, can't wait.. so i did 2 urine test this morning.. BFP...

Hope it will remain the same for tomorrow's result...

Have been married for 12yrs... My first IVF and first time see positive on urine test...

If successful, it's EDD 21 Sept

Hopefully i can join you guys....

I am supposed to get my blood test done tomorrow. Went through IVF, can't wait.. so i did 2 urine test this morning.. BFP...

Hope it will remain the same for tomorrow's result...

Have been married for 12yrs... My first IVF and first time see positive on urine test...

If successful, it's EDD 21 Sept

Hopefully i can join you guys....
Congrats!!

Hi @janbebe, you need to download the TELEGRAM app on your phone first.
Then click this link on your phone, you will be automatically redirected.

There is a group of us in the chat already.
Thank you!

Hello all, just seen the gynae and was given supplements to take. But the tablets are all quite big and I have phobia of swallowing tablets since young. Wondering if anyone have any alternative way to take the supplement? I really can’t swallow big tablets and I’m feeling so lousy now.

Hi, I would like to join the group and the link doesn’t work as well. Please add me in too! Thank you!

Hi all, the sept 2020 telegram group admin has decided to close off their thread to newcomers due to overwhelming responses/too large a group..

You may like to start up your own sept group or join the aug/oct group gg on..

Hi , I am in the above group . If u moms wan to open , add me too. Thanks . The current group is too crowded too.. I can’t catch up at times.

hi moms .. the admin does not allow me to copy and paste the link here to join ... how ah ? can you give me your number .. Me and Primrose will add you in . thank you

Hi, I would like to join the group and the link doesn’t work as well. Please add me in too! Thank you!
hi , there is a app group create. if you would like to join , please share your number . or mine is 97464085. cheers Jac

Hi all, just wanted to see if any of you ladies are seeing any of the below doctors? If yes, any feedback?
Dr Ann Tan
Dr JJ Chee
Dr Cindy Pang
Dr Goh shen Li

Hi, I am due end of Sep 2020. As this is my first pregnancy and looking for other mommies who are due during the same time.

Back