Science tutor

giraffe_violin

Hi! I am looking for a v experienced, reliable, dedicated and results oriented, proven track record science tutor for p3. We are staying in the North.

Ex MOE or current teacher preferred.

Kindly leave me a message with a brief profile of yourself. No agents.

Thanks!

Looking for recommendation for current or ex-MOE Science teacher who can provide 1-to-1 P3 home tuition in the East. PM me please. Thanks!

Hello, I am an experienced Secondary School Science tutor, feel free to PM me.

Currently a Final year uni student at NUS, Department of Biological Sciences.
Graduated from Hwa Chong JC with Hwa Chong Diploma.
I have been tutoring secondary school science for 2 years, and have taught Sec 5 students, Sec 3 and Sec 2 students in the past. Currently teaching 2 Sec 4 students from SNGS and Sec 2 student from Anderson. I am always learning and improving, and have recently been certified for learner-centred coaching.

I am very familiar with 'O' level Biology, Chem and Physics syllabus. I take pride in teaching and make it a point to motivate students through getting them interested in what they are learning. I also teach my students studying skills and stress management skills help them learn more effectively.

Currently recruiting for online group classes of no more than 4 students.

Hi I am not sure if you are still looking for a tutor but if you are, you may email me at [email protected] for tutor's contact. She has been coaching my kids since they were primary 1 (english & mathematics).

Thank you.

Back