Sales/Promotion

diaper promo dun need any coupons
happy.gif

yes emma info is right...other than that....pampers premium also got promo .. 2 pack for $50 plus.....if u wan more info I can only provide later tis evening ...

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">LAM SOON WAREHOUSE</font></font>

Date: 9 Dec 06 (Sat)
Time: 930am - 5pm
Address: 63 Hillview Ave Lam Soon Ind Blg
Bus No: TIBS 963, 970, 176, 173
Nearest MRT: Bukit Batok

<font color="0000ff">- No GST
- Cash Only
- Discount up to 70%(on selected items only)
- Free Frying Pan with purchase of $80 &amp; above</font>

<font color="119911">Brands include:
- KNIFE
- NATUREL
- DRINHO
- ZIP
- CHNG KEE'S
- DOLMIO
- DEL MONTE</font>

<font size="+1">CELLARMASTER WINE SALE</font>

Date: 9 Dec 06 (Sat)
Time: 930am - 5pm
Address: 63 Hillview Ave Lam Soon Ind Blg
Bus No: TIBS 963, 970, 176, 173
Nearest MRT: Bukit Batok

<font color="ff0000">Up to 35% off on selected wines from Australia, Chile, America, South Africa, France, Italy, Spain and others.

Free wine tasting on selected wines
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Up to 40% discount on selected wine glasses</font>

Mothercare promotion!

We are pleased to inform you that we are giving the following discounts on Mothercare fashions:

purchase 1 item - 20% discount.
purchase 2 items - 25% discount.
purchase 3 items - 30% discount.
purchase 4 or more items - 40% discount.

Hi Lollie and PrincessEmma,

If we order via telephone and dignus.com --- are they the same supplier

Hi blueMoose
When u say discount for fashion, does it mean the maternity wear only? Does it include the clothes for babies?

Hi bluemoose
only applicable for fashion?? Can u confirmed? I was at vivosity mothercare last week, if pay by DBS credit card, 37% off on every fashion item purchase.....i need to get some socks and bibs if there is discount.

hi junebrides,

think the number u called is nepia (hk) ltd whereas dignus.com is a supplier who happens to sell nepia at $14.70
dignus also sell other products ie. milk powders

Hilo,

Any mummies know where got sale for bb stuff? Need to get a new steriliser for bb and some stuff for boy boy,,,

Hi nancy.

has replied u w my contacts to discuss. logging off now so it will be better if u sms me. Thanks!

Julie, the baby fair promo at NTUC Fairprice will end 13/12/2006. The following diapers are on sales

Mama poko (NEWBORN) $16.80
Pampers Baby Dry (S/L/XL) - 3 for $29.95
Pampers Premium Fit &amp; Dry - 2 for $54.95
Pampers Easy Up Pants (L/XL) - 2 for $35.95
Fitti (M/L/XL) - $16.95 per pack
Drypantz (M/L/XL) - 2 for $33.75
Petpet (M/L/XL) - 3 for $36.95
PETPET (S) - 2 for $14.95

twws - I went to the Kids Mall sale previously. Personally I find that their discount always got some cents of rounding off to their favour no matter it's $0.01.... to me it's the principle that counts hence I'm not that comfortable with the way they calculated. When I informed the SA, they just said to me, "Take it or refund". Just my 2 cents thought, no offence though.

By the way, Takashimaya sale is now on. Pigeon 20% and Avents 20% plus alot alot more kids stuffs (e.g.The First Year 30%) are all having discounts. If you have the Takashimaya cards you will enjoy direct 10% add'l discount
bounce.gif

Tom &amp; Stefanie (Storewide)

15% off + additional 5% (for members)

Not sure if it applies to offer item as well

hi,

may i know if the Taime sale is over? anymore big sales currently or coming up whr i can get car seats n baby high chairs? tks.

Hi tomatoes,

Taka members get add'l 10% from 5-8 dec only... but i'm not sure when the whole sale ends.

Hi CSM,

Taime sale is over already.

emailed the angel wipes: provide free delivery for min purchase of 1 carton of 6 bundles. anyone wanna share? got free gift of 1 bundle. so we can get persons to share, then will be cheaper

Hi

Is Angel wipe packaging yellow in colour? I bought a few pkt last week at AMK Four Season Shopping Center at $1.80 for 80sheets. Hv not tried yet.. not sure of the quality

Hi Ann/hunny/Gapple

So if Gapple bought $1.80 for 80 sheets --- this means $5.50 for 3.
Not much difference from what the distributor(?) is selling as she's selling at 3 for $5.40.

Correct me if I am wrong?

BTW, which department stores sell Angel wipes? Cos I don't think I have ever seen it before. Think of buying 1 pack first to try before deciding if I want to share in this BP.

junebrides.. u can buy angel wipes from JL.. now the expo sale is selling 3x80 for $5.50 too... I bot some and i like it.. its wet, thick and soft... comparable to pigeon wipes..

is it available in all the JL? is this promotion price? when will it end? this is the reply i get from the supplier:
Dear Ann,

Thanks for your interest in our product.

We do provide free home delvry for purchase of
min. 6 bundles(1/2 carton) of
30s.

Fyi, you can choose a free gift of either 1
bundle of 80s(S$5.50) or
30s(S$6.00) when you order a carton of baby
wipes. If you are interested,
you can share with your friends to purchase a
carton of the 30s or you can
choose to order a mixture of 80s n 30s to make up
a carton(min. 8 bundles in
total) to get the free gift.

Rgds,
Phoebe

oops, sorry 1 carton = 12 bundles and
1 bundle = 6 x 30s or 3 x 80s wipes.

Anyone knows about the the Angel Wipes selling at JL :3 pkt for $5.50

Is this really a "discounted price" already? What's the usual price at JL?
Dun know whether it is really discounted or not?
=====================
Hi Ann,
Any idea when this promotion will end at the distributor side?

my pack shows discounted price is $5.50.. usual price is $6.50... but dunno true or not.. some things are never ever sold by their usual price... a gimmick they use to make u buy more...
happy.gif

so i think the "promo price" is "fixed" price. :p
hi junebrides, i dunno when will the promotion end at the distributor side. since same price, might as well go JL and buy the wipes and try out 1st.

yeah the promo for angels wipes in on.while stocks last only.price range outside is abt 2 to 2.30 each pack of 80pieces.
now bundle is 5.50 for promo

Hihi...

The promoter recommended Angel Wipes when I was there but I dare not try. Issit really good?

rainnie
is it storewide 20%? I find it very confusing as sometimes it is storewide and sometime not.

The JL sales i went 1 or 2 weekends ago was 20% storewide, including sales items. I saw the Angels wide selling at $5.50 per bundle but didn't dare to try it so I got my usual brand and there was additional 20% on top of the bundle price. in other words, the Angels wipes during that sales cost only $4.18/bundle ($5.50 - 20% -5%).

i just tried a pack of it, find the wetness and thickness ok, but hb dont like the smell. he thinks smell like sour prunes, but i find if don't literally go smell it, it's ok lor.

CoolCoolMum, ya .. thats what I see on the newspaper lah...but meant for MEMBERS only...so if u dont have robinson card den no discount loh....

Peisei,

need to check. remember the prev sale/promotion thread mentioned something about warehouse sale for maternity/nursing wear...does anyone has this info? Thanks!

Back