Sales/Promotion

Crocs sale at amara - it is near the atrium of the shopping complex wing.

The dora crocs at $19 are all small sizes (4 & 5 only)... other than that, the other crcos are not very attactive... in my opinion...

i agree with vernice, the sale not very attractive...the dora, thomas, wall-e crocs for kids all very small sizes (4/5 only). not worth going if you will just go there for the sale.

Wing Tai Clothing End Season Sale.

Participating retail brands: Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse, Ben Sherman, Karen Millen and Maxstudio.com

You will enjoy up to 50% off their items and additional 10% for if you are either Citibank Cardmembers or Wing Tai Members.

Till 19 July 2009 Only!

hi zhuzhu, is it fiti basic or prem? and at where? Thanks
happy.gif

For mummies who are planning to go for this baby fair, i have some taka vouchers to let go at 10%. do email [email protected] if keen.

Takashimaya Baby Fair
Thu 27 Aug to Sun 13 Sept

Calling all mums, get the best deals on all the baby necessities from diapers to strollers to baby clothing and toys for all mums and mums-to-be. What’s more with every *$50 same-day purchase (maximum of 3 combined receipts), made at Babies’ Section, Children’s Department, Level 3 and / or Takashimaya Square, B2 and stand a change to be one of the lucky winners in our Baby Fair Lucky draw and walk away with the following prize:

1st Prize: S$3,000 worth of Baby Products
2nd Prize: S$2,000 worth of Baby Products
3rd Prize: S$1,000 worth of Baby Products

*Other Terms & Conditions apply.

Borders Book Fair
08 August 2009 - 10 August 2009
Venue : Singapore Expo Hall 6B
Event Schedules : Time: 10am to 9pm

Show Profile :
The Highly anticipated Borders Book Fair is back for its 2nd year! Join us and find a wide selection of quality bargain books ranging across kids, cooking & lifestyle, photography & art, fiction and more, available from $3.00.
Look out too, for attractive buys on stationeries, comics, toys and more.
Plus kids and family can enjoy and participate in storytime sessions and craft activities at the fair.

Contact Details :
Tel : +65 6854 7170
Fax : +65 6235 4981
Email : [email protected]

GEOX Sale
Now until Sunday, 16th Aug
Geox is having a sale.

Visit in-store for more details.
Available/spotted at: GEOX - Great World City
GEOX - Marina Square
GEOX - Paragon
GEOX - Raffles City Shopping Centre
GEOX - Suntec City Mall
GEOX - The Centrepoint
GEOX - Vivo City

http://www.geox.com

For taka bb sales, anyone knows whether there is this promotion of exchanging old milk bottles to purchase pigeon milk bottles at a discounted price?

Went to :
Closing down sale @ Del Ricci @ The Central (above Clarke Quay MRT) - #03-38

Nothing much. Not worth a trip.

There is a Taka bb fair on Aug 27 but not sure whether there is pigeon promotion to buy at discounted price for the new bottles after exchanged with old bottles. Not much details given in the Taka website.

hi stephanie,

saw at ntuc mamy poko diapers on offer. 24.90 for the jumbo packs. not sure if it's still on...hope this helps...
happy.gif

Hi p_p02 (p_p02),

Tkx, they were having a promo for mamy poko jumbo packs @ $20.45 last month...... brought my mom along and got another 2% elderly discount thus @ $20/pkt but didn't buy enough...... sigh, wonder when will that promo come back
sad.gif

Children products sale at Fairprice, check it at newspaper.

Promotion items: diapers, milk powder (Enfa & Friso), shampoo, shower gel, etc

I found huggies ultra at carrefour selling at $14 per pack. L size, banded with story book. Is it cheap? Sorry, I am always buying pampers, not exactly a huggies fan but I wanted their story books and tot, why not. Besides, I can sell the bar code keke

Back