Sales/Promotion

U.R.S Warehouse sales

We are having Warehouse sales in 3 locations. Hurry before the stock sell out!

Venue1: Amara Shopping Mall Atrium(11AM till 8PM, till 25th May)

Venue2: Price Club - 19A Tannery Road(11AM till 7PM, till 1st June)

Venue3: North Point#03-10 (11AM till 9PM)

http://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/promotion/edm/cc_warehouse.html
Dear Cardmember,
This summer, furnish your home in style with exclusive bargains from Barang Barang & Akira with OCBC Credit Cards.

Barang Barang Warehouse Sale Unlimited!
Up to 80% off!

Date: 17 May to 18 May
Time: 10am - 7pm
Venue: 19 Senoko Loop Singapore 758169

Charge $1000 and above
Free Fondue set worth $49
(limited to 35 pieces per day)

Charge $2000 and above
Free Komi stool worth $179 (limited to 15 pieces per day)

Free Shuttle Service from Woodlands MRT Station
(Taxi Stand at Woodlands MRT, left exit from station)
Departure every 30mins. 10am - 6:30pm

1424794.jpg

---------------------------
AKIRA Warehouse Sale

Date: 5 Jun - 8 Jun 2008
Time: 10am - 9:30pm daily
Venue: AKIRA Building (opposite IMM). 10 Toh Guan Road, Ground Floor,
TT International Tradepark, Singapore 608838

Charge $700 and above
Free Camping Chair worth $29.00
(limited to 500 pieces only)

Charge $1500 and above
Free Jug Kettle worth $49
(limited to 500 pieces only)

Charge $3000 and above
Free AKIRA 14-inch CTV(with teletext)
worth $149(limited to 100 pieces only)

OCBC Credit Cards Special Hour
Look out for the exclusive OCBC Credit Card Special Hour for more
great bargains!
Visit www.myakira.com.sg for more details from 2 June 2008 onwards.

Free Shuttle service from Jurong East MRT Station
(Opp Popular Bookstore)
5 Jun - 8 Jun 2008, from 10am - 9:30pm

Hi mummies, may I know how much does a Leappad learning to read system cost? Thought of getting one. But if sale is cheaper, rather wait for it then.

preciousboi
I went to Fox at Suntec yest.
There's a few wagons on 50% discount.
I only managed to find 3 suitable tops for my kids.

hi,

shop and save got sales promotion for pampers baby dry at 2 for $19.90
any 1 using pampers baby dry can feedback on the pdt?is it a good bargain?

goodgal,
i use pampers baby dry for night and so far veri satisfied with the product.. but i tink it oso depends on whether ur bb is suitable or not..

Simply Her magazine has promo coupons for Carlson Wipes at $4.80 for a pack of 3 and also for Johnson baby products. For purchase at John Little

hi bel,
thanks for sharing your info...
will go the Fox at AMk hub later...
oh, NTUC having their pampers at $27.50 for 3 packs again...
not sure if you all are aware
happy.gif

I went to the Red Cross Bazaar. There are lots of old books, some home furnishing. Old soft toys at 50cents onwards. New ones at $1 to $5. Some used toys. 2nd hand adult clothings. Some winter stuff. Some baby clothings from $3 onwards, just a few pairs of shoes.

Not that happening (as in, not as many things as I expected) but I just grabbed a few items for a good cause. I overheard someone saying it wasn't as big scale as the last time.

Nevertheless, it's a nice place. (if you're tired of seeing flats everywhere) If you drive, go take a look next time. If there is really nothing you fancy, you can buy the banana cake at $1 a slice. :)

Singapore Food Expo 2008
23 to 27 May 2008
The food show of the year!

Time: 10am to 10pm daily
Venue:Singapore Expo Hall 5
Tel: 6221 2438
Cost: Free admission

Family Day Out is a first ever nationwide family day in celebration of
"National Family Celebrations". Singaporeans are encouraged to take time
off their busy schedule and enjoy the day out with their families. As part
of Family Day Out, Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park and Night Safari will be
offering a family package for visitors on 24 May 2008. Every 2 paying
adults get to bring a child in for free.

http://www.nationalfamilycelebrations.sg/
Family Day Out is a first ever nationwide family day in celebration of "National Family Celebrations". Singaporeans are encouraged to take time off their busy schedule and enjoy the day out with their families. As part of Family Day Out, Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park and Night Safari will be offering a family package for visitors on 24 May 2008. Every 2 paying adults get to bring a child in for free

Hi all Coach fans, GSS sale started at DFS yesterday. 30% off many bags, wallets, sunglasses & accessories. For TA card holders, it's another 20% off the discounted price!

yoyo.. GSS starts today huh!!

everywhere on sale!
GAP on sale
JL = 20%+20%
Taka
Robinson
etc etc etc

cheong huh! :p

Robinsons Expo Sale 2008

Public - Free Admission
Hall 7
22 May 2008 – 01 June 2008
Time: 10:30am - 10:00pm

Show Profile:
Celebrate the Robinsons’ 150th Anniversary at the Singapore Expo, Hall 7. It’s the biggest birthday bash ever with over 100 brands at prices to shout about. What’s more, stand to win $1000 every day when you charge to your Visa card. Double your chances if you are an OCBC Robinson Visa Cardmember. Now till June 1st, 10.30 am – 10pm daily.

Our treat from us to you on our birthday!

Be the first 200 shoppers on Saturday and Sunday, 24, 25, 31 May and 1 June and receive a sweet treat from us! On a first come first serve basis, while stocks last.

Win S$1,000 everyday in the Robinsons 150th Birthday Lucky Draw, courtesy of Visa.

Simply charge a minimum of S$150 nett to your Visa card from 22 May – 1 June and stand a chance to walk away with S$1,000 in cash everyday*. Double your chances of winning if you are an OCBC Robinsons Visa Card member.

What’s more, stand to win Golden Village movie tickets and Robinsons 150th birthday vouchers. See you at our birthday bash!

*The Robinsons 150th Birthday Lucky Draw is valid from 22 May – 1 June 2008. Limited to first 150 cardmembers per day. Limited to a maximum of 3 same-day accumulated receipts. Other terms and conditions apply

Lynn
Thanks for info. I went yty already.
As usual it's madness inside but i managed to get the pair of shoes i wanted at 50% discount!!

<adv> Your Great BabyCare Buddy‏

We are pleased to inform you of our latest initiative for parents and parents-to-be, called “Your Great BabyCare Buddy” in partnership with Mount Alvernia Hospital. “Your Great Babycare Buddy” is a FREE insurance package provided by Great Eastern to all babies born exclusively at Mount Alvernia Hospital between 1 March 2008 and 28 Feb 2009.

So if you are planning to deliver your new-born at Mount Alvernia Hospital, simply complete the enrolment form and submit it within 1 month of your baby’s date of birth to enjoy this free package. The enrolment form can be obtained from Mount Alvernia Hospital.

Give your little one a headstart in life with protection and financial planning by signing up for Your Great BabyCare Buddy package today! For more information, please visit our website or call us at 6248 2211.

Life is Great!

Yours Sincerely,
Keith Chia
Vice-President, Marketing
Great Eastern Life Assurance

The Body Shop Sale!

15% storewide discount from NOW till 1 June 2008.

Don't miss out weekly special buys! And save up to 45% on promotions until 25 June 2008.

- The Straits Times 29th May 2008

The Even Bigger Barang Barang Sale

GSS Celebrations
30% to 50% off furniture collections and selected accessories

26 May till 15 June 08

- The Straits Times 29 May (check for more details)

Back