Running shoe ?

Liedesa

I've started working out and running fairly regular but would like to see what kind of shoes you guys recommend for running? I get shin splints really bad and I'm sure being heavy is part of it but I remember when I was in shape I still got them. Is there a brand of shoe that you recommend maybe something for absorbing some of the shock while running? I'm looking to spend the money on a great pair of shoes but need to find someone that has used them before to give me info instead of just taking a chance of picking a decent pair. Thanks

Last edited:
Overall performance, I will go with Adidas NMD. But take note that I have worn it to gym and group workouts but never on running unless track mill running is considered.

I've started working out and running fairly regular but would like to see what kind of shoes you guys recommend for running? I get shin splints really bad and I'm sure being heavy is part of it but I remember when I was in shape I still got them. Is there a brand of shoe that you recommend maybe something for absorbing some of the shock while running? I'm looking to spend the money on a great pair of shoes but need to find someone that has used them before to give me info instead of just taking a chance of picking a decent pair. Thanks
Nike Huarache or the Nike React Element 55, great support

Back