Rhinoplasty removal

Lafemme66

hi everyone, anyone of you did rhinoplasty with L shape silicone and removed it before ? I’m thinking about removing it after doing 2 years back, any advice ?

hi everyone, anyone of you did rhinoplasty with L shape silicone and removed it before ? I’m thinking about removing it after doing 2 years back, any advice ?
Hi Lafemme66,

Have you removed your implants? I am considering to remove too but there is not much info and price regarding this.
If you have removed yours, could you share with me? I Have e-mailed a few clinics about but no replies yet...

Yes. I have removed my implant 1 year after doing it. After removing the implant, your nose will be very stiff for the first 6 months. Some longer some short.

What do you want to know about it?

Hi Lafemme66,

Have you removed your implants? I am considering to remove too but there is not much info and price regarding this.
If you have removed yours, could you share with me? I Have e-mailed a few clinics about but no replies yet...

Normally you can go back to the clinic that you had your surgery with.

Normally you can go back to the clinic that you had your surgery with.
Hi @Kaninana21 ! I did mine in Taiwan, so I thought it will be more convenient for me to do in Singapore cuz I have a kid now. Did your nose go back to its original shape? May I ask where did you remove yours and how much was it?

Hi @Kaninana21 ! I did mine in Taiwan, so I thought it will be more convenient for me to do in Singapore cuz I have a kid now. Did your nose go back to its original shape? May I ask where did you remove yours and how much was it?

I did mine in Thailand. And I got it removed in Thailand also. It was free as it’s the package provided by the surgeon. The down time is only on the day itself. And the surgery is very fast, less than 30 mins. Than after that the care process is the same as when you insert the silicone. You need to put saline daily and stuffs.

After removing the silicone your nose will feel very stiff. Like you cannot use your hand to move your nose from left to right. Than it will be super stuff for about 6 months. Than your nose will return back to its natural shape. My did return back to the natural shape.

I did mine in Thailand. And I got it removed in Thailand also. It was free as it’s the package provided by the surgeon. The down time is only on the day itself. And the surgery is very fast, less than 30 mins. Than after that the care process is the same as when you insert the silicone. You need to put saline daily and stuffs.

After removing the silicone your nose will feel very stiff. Like you cannot use your hand to move your nose from left to right. Than it will be super stuff for about 6 months. Than your nose will return back to its natural shape. My did return back to the natural shape.

Thank You for sharing!! Comforting to know it will go back to the original shape.

Back