Review on Childcare

Hi mummies,

I am looking to change my children childcare. I am looking at Woodlands or Bukit Batok.

There are a few childcare around these area. Can I have review on the centres.

Childcare centres in Woodlands
1) Block 877 Cherie Hears
2) Block 848 My First Skool
3) Block 896B Sweetland
4) Block 886C Sweetland
5) Block 888 Champkid's Academy
6) Block 848 Little Treasures

Childcare centres in Bukit Batok
1) Block 626 Carpe Diem
2) Block 116 PCS Bukit Batok Centre
3) Block 225 YMCA

Appreciate all your review.

Thank you

Dear all

was reading alot from of the mummies here, was thinking to enrol my baby girl into a childcare near woodlands, had been reading from various source on the childcare in woodlands, noted that -

- Jolly Owl School near woodlands 11
- Carpe Diem @ woodlands 11

Looks good. Any mummies can share if any others that are good too? As my baby is now already 11 months old and had been quite home strucked so was thinking to send her to childcare centre to know more friends and be more touch to outside work

Hi mummies

My Lo turning 2 this Dec. Intend to place her at either PCS Bukit batok blk 116 or Carpe diem blk 626 Bukit batok,

Pls be so good to share with me the exp etc. TIA

Dear all

was reading alot from of the mummies here, was thinking to enrol my baby girl into a childcare near woodlands, had been reading from various source on the childcare in woodlands, noted that -

- Jolly Owl School near woodlands 11
- Carpe Diem @ woodlands 11

Looks good. Any mummies can share if any others that are good too? As my baby is now already 11 months old and had been quite home strucked so was thinking to send her to childcare centre to know more friends and be more touch to outside work

Hi mummies

Recently I have jus decided to send my 18mth kids to jolly owl cos I cant handle WFH with a kid. I was impress by their service and responsible towards my child. Staff are warm and caring. I would like to thank the school and teachers for their care for my child. The teachers of the school have devoted love and hard work to each of our children, which has moved us. As a parent, I understand and support the work of the teacher. I would highly recommend to my friends and relatives.

Back