Review for Dr Tan Kai Lit

Redgirl

Just want to share my experience with Dr Tan Kai Lit. Had my first pregnancy and i went to Dr Tan as i read good reviews about him and watch webinars about pregnancy and saw him before i even got pregnant. Glad i did, duting my visits, Dr. Tan will always answer my worries/questions and give direct answer. His clinic staff are also very friendly and make u feel at home. I was hospitalise during my 34 weeks and Dr. Tan will keep on checking on me even i was in other hospital, he will also answer all my messages even He is very busy.. Had my water broke at 38 weeks and 2 days, originally plan for normal delivery but had a fetal distress after 1 hour of pushing. So Dr. Tan was quick to advice to have emergency C sect as my baby safety is the top priority. Glad i was in the hands of Dr Tan. Thanks God, my baby was delivered safely. As for his charges is also fair enough, i've got 20% discounts of Antenatal packages as his clinic currently runs a promo during this pandemic. So instead of $950, it's only $760 before GST. Dr Tn clinic is now at Thomson Medical center and in Punggol, they just move from Toa Payoh. He delivered at Thomson, Mt Alvernia and Mount E as well. Will definitely go back to Dr Tan. Given a chance to get pregnant again.

Back