Reliable Plumber in Singapore

Reliable Plumber Reliable plumbing
Replace Spraygun On/Off Valve
Due To Cannot Off
( Holland )
ImageUploadedByForum1447127217.135036.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1447127233.028569.jpg

Please Call Me @ +65 92279333
For more Comments on Sgplumbing Please Visit : www.sgplumbing.sg/reliable-plumber-in-singapore

Hi all for those in need of responsive and efficient plumber.

My storage water heater tank leak yesterday night.it was a nightmare not just only experiencing this ordeal but also when searching for a plumber online.

Tons and tons of url pop up with not much reviews given on them.
Happened to chance upon this forum with posts on plumbing and decided to give it a shot,but not before calling numerous plumbers and getting terrible phone service with nonchalant attitude.

So I call William this morning and told him about my situation.
He advised me over the phone on what I should be doing( which is to source for another tank). Even though he supply tanks,but he told me honestly that his charges are high if I'm getting the tank from him.

I then told him I will arrange an appointment with him later.and he also helped me to block a slot for me,not knowing if I'm a serious consumer or not.For this,im already grateful.

Long story cut short,he came on the dot with the timing that he provide me and set about on his mission.

His diligence and responsibility throughout the installing makes me feel totally at ease.i know I'm not making a wrong choice.

Not only does he redo the pipes when he think it's not good enough,he actually stay on n ensure my hot water is running smoothly before he departs.

As a home owner,sometimes it's not a matter of how much the cost is but how well done the job is going to be after completion.n the plus point is his charges is considered reasonable to me.( Singaporean,one man show,no FT,even managed to answer his calls even when doing the servicing.it shows he values his customers,which impressed me.)

I strongly urged anyone with plumbing issues to look him up.big thumbs up.

For anyone who suspects my testimony,I welcome all pms to me.

I don't write reviews for anyone.for William,n the benefit of all others here,I set up this account just today n just to give my review for him.
I will recommend him to all my friends and 100% I will still engaged him in the future.

Back