Recommended Gynae in Mt E Novena

Jyok

Hi all,

I have just found out that I am pregnant recently. Should be a end Nov baby. It’s my second pregnancy. I delivered my #1 with Dr Wendy Teo at Mt E Novena and everything was great. With natural delivery and epidural, the total charges was around $11k before Medisave. However this yr both hospital and dr fee has increased a lot. Wendy Teo charges increased from $2900 to $3500, package from $1300 to $1700, daily visit from $250 to $300. So I am looking for a good gynae who delivers at Mt E. Hope mummies can help to recommend a gynae who:

-Patience and won’t rush through the consultation
-Packge ard $1k +-
-Delivery fee below $3k

Thank you all in advance!

Hi all,

I have just found out that I am pregnant recently. Should be a end Nov baby. It’s my second pregnancy. I delivered my #1 with Dr Wendy Teo at Mt E Novena and everything was great. With natural delivery and epidural, the total charges was around $11k before Medisave. However this yr both hospital and dr fee has increased a lot. Wendy Teo charges increased from $2900 to $3500, package from $1300 to $1700, daily visit from $250 to $300. So I am looking for a good gynae who delivers at Mt E. Hope mummies can help to recommend a gynae who:

-Packge ard $1k +-
-Delivery fee below $3k

Hi, Jyok

Thanks for ur sharing.
Your medical bill on which year? My gynea also Dr.Wendy. My EDD ard Sep, any idea about the charges for this year?
I comparing between Mount A & Mount E, my cousin give birth on last year June which the bill at mount A ard 10k+ b4 medisave...so if different ard 2k then I may choose Mount E.
Do you mind to share the details of bill?
Thanks in advance.
♀️♀️♀️

Hi
Hi, Jyok

Thanks for ur sharing.
Your medical bill on which year? My gynea also Dr.Wendy. My EDD ard Sep, any idea about the charges for this year?
I comparing between Mount A & Mount E, my cousin give birth on last year June which the bill at mount A ard 10k+ b4 medisave...so if different ard 2k then I may choose Mount E.
Do you mind to share the details of bill?
Thanks in advance.
♀️♀️♀️

Hi Pika Baby,

I delivered naturally without assisted tools and w epidural on 25/11/2016, Dr Wendy charged me $2900 for delivery + $750 (3*$250 daily visit), PD, epidural and hospital total $11k before Medisave. So cash ard $8k excluding prenatal package. Her revised prices are $3300 onwards for delivery, daily visit $300, PD and aneastia fees also increased but I forgot. Her prenatal package increased from $1300 to $1700. Help it helps. Thanks.

Hi

Hi Pika Baby,

I delivered naturally without assisted tools and w epidural on 25/11/2016, Dr Wendy charged me $2900 for delivery + $750 (3*$250 daily visit), PD, epidural and hospital total $11k before Medisave. So cash ard $8k excluding prenatal package. Her revised prices are $3300 onwards for delivery, daily visit $300, PD and aneastia fees also increased but I forgot. Her prenatal package increased from $1300 to $1700. Help it helps. Thanks.

Icic. Thank you so much. Really appreciated. ^^

Just called the clinic to check on her charges.. apparently she’s phasing our the packages already. First consultation is $160, ultrasound $120. Pricey! I’m considering other options... :/

Hi all,

-Packge ard $1k +-
-Delivery fee below $3k

Hi! I have read that her package last year starts from 20 weeks onwards. Do you know if it still starts from 20 weeks onwards for the increased price of $1.7k? Because I was told by the nurse during my first consultation that they don’t have package anymore and I have to discuss with the doctor if I would like to request for a package. Thanks!

Back