Recommended confinement lady

Hello all! Any recommendation of gd confinement lady? Thank you!
Hi! I have booked PEM confinement lady because my sister had a good experience with her nanny from PEM. Last time when she was in confinement I have tried the food cooked by her nanny and it was so good. She always remembered what my sister likes to eat but also take care of her balanced diet.
And as a new mom, my sis feels relieved as the nanny always encourages her, like when she has engorgement problem in the first few days of breastfeeding, the nanny was very patient to guide her step-by-step.

Hi! I have booked PEM confinement lady because my sister had a good experience with her nanny from PEM. Last time when she was in confinement I have tried the food cooked by her nanny and it was so good. She always remembered what my sister likes to eat but also take care of her balanced diet.
And as a new mom, my sis feels relieved as the nanny always encourages her, like when she has engorgement problem in the first few days of breastfeeding, the nanny was very patient to guide her step-by-step.
I am currently doing my confinement now for a week already and me nanny is from PEM. So far all is good, and PEM also allows two changes of nanny if the assigned nanny does not meet up to your expectations.

Her name is aunty yulian. She only understands mandarin so you can send her watsapp voice msg in mandarin. Just tell her Peiqi recommended.

Attachments

• 276B2CB0-1C7B-4C02-A1C6-063723016A2C.jpeg
    276B2CB0-1C7B-4C02-A1C6-063723016A2C.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 367
I am currently doing my confinement now for a week already and me nanny is from PEM. So far all is good, and PEM also allows two changes of nanny if the assigned nanny does not meet up to your expectations.

Hi may I know what’s the rate for PEM confinement nanny?

Hi may I know what’s the rate for PEM confinement nanny?
You can call them for a detailed quote. But for mine is $1000 to be paid as a deposit and then $1950 to be paid to nanny in cash on her last day of work. Two red packets to be given. One when she arrives and one when she leaves. About $30 to $50 each. Excluding domestic helper levy around $50.

I am also looking for nanny for early nov. Thinking of PEM and Confinement Angel. Anyone have any review?

I am also looking for nanny for early nov. Thinking of PEM and Confinement Angel. Anyone have any review?
I engaged PEM nanny last year and had quite a pleasant experience. My nanny guided me patiently on how to handle my fussy baby and she treated my baby with a lot of care and love, which I feel reassured as a first time mom. She always ensure me to have enough rest and cooked great foods for me! She put a lot of effort to prepare healthy and balanced meal for me, even always remember what I like to eat haha

Hi all! i engaged PEM during my first born .
but now their booking full till mid of november .
i m thinking to engage confinement angel , is there anyone hv experience with them ?
and now their current promo is $30 off if recommended by friend and friend will get &30 NTUC voucher . Would anyone like to share with me ? Please PM me. Thanks!

Hello all mummies,

I had an nanny confirmed but she's currently in Msia. Afraid that she might not wish to commit to shn 14 days there and also here when she enters so hoping to get other contacts for nanny.

Please recommend me any nice and good ones to contact. I sent email to several agencies but most of them are full hence on waiting list.

Appreciate!

Ya! Me too had a nanny confirmed but she is still stuck in Msia. Worry that by Aug our govt still have not sort out the border rules, i will end up without one. So if anyone know of a good nanny available in sg from end Aug/ early Sep onwards, pls PM me. Thanks!

I booked PEM for my confinement. My cousin had a very good experience with PEM nanny. The nanny was patient and encouraging when my cousin did not produce a lot of breast milk. She will give suggestions and cooked dishes that help to boost her breast milk. I think mummies need a lot of supports during the breastfeeding journey.

I had emailed PEM but they are fully booked till end of the year. I have to seek alternative.
Anyone had any available recommendation?

Thank you!

Hi Can i know what is the package from PEM?
You can call them for a detailed quote. But for mine is $1000 to be paid as a deposit and then $1950 to be paid to nanny in cash on her last day of work. Two red packets to be given. One when she arrives and one when she leaves. About $30 to $50 each. Excluding domestic helper levy around $50.

Hey mummies! I recommend my nanny, Aunty Lee Yan, if you are still looking for a confinement nanny. Very dedicated, diligent and passionate in her duties, and a great help during this Covid period. She's with Confinement Angels so can try asking if she's still available.

What I like about her:

- Good hygiene and habits. Upon arrival with some simple introduction, she took a quick shower to ensure she is all cleaned up before proceeding to start work and touch the baby.

- Good planning and initiative. She started off by familiarizing herself with the household items, followed by stocktaking the herbs and food that I will need during confinement with the help of my mum.

- Caring for baby. Our baby has jaundice, and jaundice baby are usually very lethargic in their first few weeks. Aunty always makes sure that baby is well fed and never misses out on any feed. She taught me how to calculate estimated milk intake that a baby should be getting based on their weight and simple exercises/massages to wake baby up for feed whenever she is sleepy. Every morning, she will also bring baby out to the balcony and stay under the sun for 10 mins just to make sure that baby gets the best morning sun to help bring her jaundice level down.

- Breastfeeding support. I am a pro-breastfeeding mummy and Aunty Lee Yan has been very supportive too. She carry baby over to my room every 2-3 hr for day/night feeds. At times, my baby can get really cranky and fussy even after the feed, but Aunty always managed to handle the situation and take care of her tirelessly. And even after a tiring night, the smile on her face doesn’t disappear.

- Caring for mummy and household. Aunty always takes care of my needs and makes sure I get enough rest. She is very open minded, easy going and always willing to share with me her life experiences and tips not only for confinement but also for personal well being and caring for baby.

- Food. She is very open to suggestions and would always check with me on my food preferences to tweak her cooking accordingly. We’re appreciative of her efforts to find and put together vegetarian recipes for me and make sure that I enjoyed my meals and I don’t go hungry.

Besides that, Aunty Lee Yan always goes above and beyond her job scope. She even attends to my 3 yr old son’s needs and plays with him whenever she is available. Our family really likes her a lot :)

All the best to all of u and take care!

Hey mummies! I recommend my nanny, Aunty Lee Yan, if you are still looking for a confinement nanny. Very dedicated, diligent and passionate in her duties, and a great help during this Covid period. She's with Confinement Angels so can try asking if she's still available.

What I like about her:

- Good hygiene and habits. Upon arrival with some simple introduction, she took a quick shower to ensure she is all cleaned up before proceeding to start work and touch the baby.

- Good planning and initiative. She started off by familiarizing herself with the household items, followed by stocktaking the herbs and food that I will need during confinement with the help of my mum.

- Caring for baby. Our baby has jaundice, and jaundice baby are usually very lethargic in their first few weeks. Aunty always makes sure that baby is well fed and never misses out on any feed. She taught me how to calculate estimated milk intake that a baby should be getting based on their weight and simple exercises/massages to wake baby up for feed whenever she is sleepy. Every morning, she will also bring baby out to the balcony and stay under the sun for 10 mins just to make sure that baby gets the best morning sun to help bring her jaundice level down.

- Breastfeeding support. I am a pro-breastfeeding mummy and Aunty Lee Yan has been very supportive too. She carry baby over to my room every 2-3 hr for day/night feeds. At times, my baby can get really cranky and fussy even after the feed, but Aunty always managed to handle the situation and take care of her tirelessly. And even after a tiring night, the smile on her face doesn’t disappear.

- Caring for mummy and household. Aunty always takes care of my needs and makes sure I get enough rest. She is very open minded, easy going and always willing to share with me her life experiences and tips not only for confinement but also for personal well being and caring for baby.

- Food. She is very open to suggestions and would always check with me on my food preferences to tweak her cooking accordingly. We’re appreciative of her efforts to find and put together vegetarian recipes for me and make sure that I enjoyed my meals and I don’t go hungry.

Besides that, Aunty Lee Yan always goes above and beyond her job scope. She even attends to my 3 yr old son’s needs and plays with him whenever she is available. Our family really likes her a lot :)

Hi can I check how’s her cooking?

Hi does anyone need a confinement nanny early October? My confinement nanny is very good, patient and counsel me a lot when I was very stress. She cooks really well. She always plate the food nicely as well. Her review is good and have done a lot of oversea posting.

Hi does anyone need a confinement nanny early October? My confinement nanny is very good, patient and counsel me a lot when I was very stress. She cooks really well. She always plate the food nicely as well. Her review is good and have done a lot of oversea posting.
Hi Gracie! Can I have her contact please? Thank you!

Hi! Will like to recommend Aunty Fei Fei! She is currently still with me and will be leaving on Dec 10. Very experienced nanny and really love babies and take cares of my baby very well.

She is a very good cook and helps me with my lactation as well as my baby refuse to breastfeed after the first month.

She is also a very accomodating person and will help out with housework if required and if you have anything specific that you like to eat, she will cook for you too. She made wanton mee for me as it was my favorite. She is very experienced and if there is anything that you need, she will be able to help you.

Her contact is +60169600911 if you are interested.

Hi! Will like to recommend Aunty Fei Fei! She is currently still with me and will be leaving on Dec 10. Very experienced nanny and really love babies and take cares of my baby very well.

She is a very good cook and helps me with my lactation as well as my baby refuse to breastfeed after the first month.

She is also a very accomodating person and will help out with housework if required and if you have anything specific that you like to eat, she will cook for you too. She made wanton mee for me as it was my favorite. She is very experienced and if there is anything that you need, she will be able to help you.

Her contact is +60169600911 if you are interested.
Hi there.. is she tied to any agency? :)

Hi, would like to recommend my confinement nanny if anyone need for now till end Dec or End Jan to Feb.. She just manage to get in Singapore this month.. current she is free till end Dec and early Feb.. she is quite popular, her Nov job have to cancelled due to the restrictions.. her name is Aunty Kam Lan, you may msg her at +6012-7288628 or call her daughter-92715065 for more details. Thank you

I got some silly question,what questions shd I ask the confinement nanny?like night time baby sleep with who?or what? I don’t have experience,don’t knw what to ask

Hi anyone need confinement lady during end of Oct or beginning Nov 2020? I have one confinement lady to recommend. Currently she is working in Singapore, doing confinement with another mummy. But one of the mummy which book her for November 2020, last minute cancel her booking. So she has empty slot ard end Oct - Nov 2020. She will help me do confinement on Dec 2020. Her review is good. Please let me know if you are interest. Thank you.
May I hav e ur confinement nanny’s contact? Thanks

What I like about her:

can i engage her directly or must go through agency?

What I like about her:

Hi can i have your nanny contact?

Hi can I check how’s her cooking?

What I like about her:

Hi, can I have her contact please?

What I like about her:

Hi there! May I get Aunty Lee Yan contact pls? Thanks!

What I like about her:

Hi, can I get Aunty Lee Yan's contact please?

What I like about her:

Hi, can I get her contact please?

What I like about her:

Hi, do you have her Aunty Lee Yan's contact number?

Back