Recommendation for Prenatal Massage?

pobble

Can anyone recommend where in Singapore to go for (prenatal) massage for the fatigued full-time working mother-to-be? I'm about to go into my second trimester.

I have turned into a sad, dull and extremely fatigued sack of potatoes. My friends and colleagues tell me I have no chill and that I should relax. BUT how do i relax? I have never been to a masseuse in my life. But I do like ASMR. But I am shy and I have never had a massage, never been to a facial, never ever been to a spa-type-thing before??

I suppose being pregnant is the perfect excuse to go for a massage now. Except I don't know what is the non-terrible keyword I should be searching for. Help!

Can someone please recommend some place in Singapore where some kindly person will rub my head and shoulders and achy back or something comforting along those lines (in a safe and hygienic manner and ideally for a reasonably affordable fee.....?)

Hatti is a Muslim lady who does home visita for prenatal, postnatal and normal massages. Please PM me for Hatti’s contact if you are interested.

I have turned into a sad, dull and extremely fatigued sack of potatoes. My friends and colleagues tell me I have no chill and that I should relax. BUT how do i relax? I have never been to a masseuse in my life. But I do like ASMR.
interesting. I was actually reading about the mental health benefits of ASMR.
Sounds good leh. Does ASMR help you to relax for your pregnancy?
Do share your journey! I am curious about using ASMR to help myself too

Hi Ladies,

I just join this forum and tot of sharing my cousin's experience with Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage. My cousin took the Prenatal and Post Natal Massage Packages with them last month.
She told me that the Founder, Mdm Zuria did 5 Sessions of Prenatal Massage for her. After her 1st Session with Mdm Zuria, she told me that it was the best Prenatal massage she ever had. My cousin signed up the 7 Days Post Natal Massage and the result was amazing and its really worth for the price she had paid for with the spa set up & relaxing music, felt just like in a spa. Her tummy really shrink a lot and she lose weight as well. She told me that every massage session with Mdm Zuria was a rejuvenating and great experience one. Her prices are reasonable with good services and great results. To know more about Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage for The Prenatal & Postnatal Promotion Packages Prices, Free Gifts and what other things that are included in the packages, you can contact Mdm Zuria at 8751 6141. I already signed up 7 Sessions for Prenatal Massage with Mdm Zuria and cant wait for my 1st Prenatal Session with her next week. I will be signing up for the 7 Days Post Natal Massage Package with her next month as my EDD is in September 2019. You can view all the testimonials from her customers if you google search 'Prenatal & Postnatal Massage By Mdm Zuria'. I hope this info that I have shared will help you ladies find the best therapist for Prenatal and Postnatal Massage too. Cheers;)

Can anyone recommend where in Singapore to go for (prenatal) massage for the fatigued full-time working mother-to-be? I'm about to go into my second trimester.

I have turned into a sad, dull and extremely fatigued sack of potatoes. My friends and colleagues tell me I have no chill and that I should relax. BUT how do i relax? I have never been to a masseuse in my life. But I do like ASMR. But I am shy and I have never had a massage, never been to a facial, never ever been to a spa-type-thing before??

I suppose being pregnant is the perfect excuse to go for a massage now. Except I don't know what is the non-terrible keyword I should be searching for. Help!

Can someone please recommend some place in Singapore where some kindly person will rub my head and shoulders and achy back or something comforting along those lines (in a safe and hygienic manner and ideally for a reasonably affordable fee.....?)

Hi Hope you are alright!!!

Just try prenatal massage with PNSG. Had been recommended by one of my friends before I book with PNSG. Then I decided to have a try...

From the massage, you can tell how experienced she is and the whole process is super relax.. I know people are just saying chill and relax when you are pregnant... but when the feeling comes to the first time mummy... No one knows the feeling!

They are saying prenatal massage can help to reduce all the pain and leg cramp, to be honest, for me, that is the most relaxing hour after pregnant. All I want is just a comfortable and peaceful one hour.

They can come to your house for massage, so I can have the message in a secure place I can rest well.

2 more session before deliver... booked my postnatal massage as well.

Hope this information might help you ;)

Back