Recommend my Confinement Nanny

SusanP

Hi,

I would like to recommend my confinement nanny with other mom-to-be on the forum. Before the confinement, I was struggling to find a nanny through agent. Luckily I found my nanny through friend's recommendation.

She is a Malaysian freelance, age ~50.
1) She takes very good care of my baby, very patient to him and really shows love. The baby stays with her every night and she takes the responsibility to feed him. So I can have a good rest and only needs to wake up once to pump.
2) She is very proactive and makes everything in my confinement run smoothly. She wakes up much earlier than me and my husband to prepare food and laundry. When we and the baby wake up, the morning shower to baby is ready. As a new mom, I don't need to worry too much and can fully trust her.
3) Her cooking is pretty good - at least I can finish all food quickly. She is also okay for me to take non-traditional confinement, like taking shower every day.
4) I learnt a lot from her how to take care of baby. Without her help, I would be more nervous to take care the baby.

You can find her via Wechat "aimoy0416". Her phone in Malaysia is +60 19 495 8345.

Hope you can have a smooth confinement.

Back