Recommend Gynae referral for recurrent yeast infection

Kayre

I hav recurring yeast infections for almost a year and so i went to pioneer polyclinic last week to get a referral n its to nuh but nuh appointment is on 7th feb 2019 n i feel its way too long so can anyone refer me a cheap gynaecologist for my issue?

I hav recurring yeast infections for almost a year and so i went to pioneer polyclinic last week to get a referral n its to nuh but nuh appointment is on 7th feb 2019 n i feel its way too long so can anyone refer me a cheap gynaecologist for my issue?

----
I m.having same issue...does anyone has any good solutions?

Hi I’d recommend pro uro probiotic which can only be found at KK pharmacy. It’s about $59. The pharmacy is located at level 1 beside the Kopitiam and is open to public. Also consume more garlic and yogurt. It worked for me!

Im sure you need antibiotics for that too, but see a doctor immediately. I recommend Dr Ann Tan of Women Fertility & Fetal Centre at 3 Mount Elizabeth #11-12 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre

I was having the same problem too for a few years. Then there was once a polyclinic doctor told me to stop wearing panty liner (i wear it every day) and my problem was solved.

Back