rainbow- abby Benefit cosmetics free international ship

hi lily, they do ship interational! n they finally answered my question!

Hi abby,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I do believe that you can ship the B. Right Skincare intro set internationally.
For future reference if an item is not able to be shipped internationally the website will tell you when you try to place the order, and it will not allow the order to go through.

Thank you for shopping with Benefit Cosmetics

Hi rainbow,

(I'll email you soon after this) - Fyi I've done the fund transfer to your POSB account.

IB nick : WHITEY
Amt paid : $37.90
Trans Ref: 7088557916

My order is copied here again.
-------------------------------

Nick: WHITEY
Collection Method / point : Normal postage

1) Item Name: POWda WOWza
URL: http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/powda-wowza
Qty: 1
Price in USD: US$ 28

No of Items: 1
Total Amount in SGD (after discount): US$ 28 x 1.35 = S$ 37.80
[But I transferred $37.90 as advised in your PM.]

hi whitey,

oops, looks like a made a 10 cents boo-boo. u r right, should b $37.80. i offset with postage ok?

thank u for ur funds transfer. =)

happy.gif

Hi hazel, yes. Spree is on going so u can transfer to confirm ur order. Thank u in advance for ur order

hi hazel. funds received with thanks. will advise postage cost after items arrive ok? thanks

hi spree #1

i received a notice of missed delivery from singpost this evening while i was put. benefit must have arrived! yipee!

unfortunately, we were charged 1.33!!! crazy right? afraid would need u ladies to top up. sigh!

would sort out amt to top up n advise on postage for those of u who requested for postage when i collect items from post office on sat. (after one working day)

will be picking spree #1 items from post office on mon (they only open for boz at 830 am) don't want to miss another delivery so prefer to pick up myself. unfortunately is over the wkend so must wait till mon. =(

Hi Susie,

Pls note that the exchange rate is now 1.35

Total cost is : US$29 x 2 x 1.35 = $78.30

Pls transfer to my account below to confirm your order.

posb savings 118-450-949 or uob savings 123-371-403-3

thank you
happy.gif

Mails sent today

Registered
- Celine
- joycelyn
(sent u tracking numbers thru email)

Normal
- Dorothy
- cutemama

posting on behalf of wrangler

So my revised order will be as below:

1) Item Name: ticket to glossytown
URL: http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/ticket-to-glossytown

Price in USD: US$ 24

2) Item Name: They're Real! Mascara

URL: http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/theyre-real

Qty: 2

Price in USD: US$ 22 x 2 = $44

3) Item Name: BADgal Liner Waterproof Eyeliner

URL: http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/badgal-liner-waterproof-eyeliner

Color: Charcoal

Price in USD: US$ 20

No of Items: 4
Total Amount in SGD : US$88 x 1.35 = S$118.80

Hi,

Made payment of $43.20 (Txn ref 7134883287). Kindly acknowledge receipt.

Email u my hp to arrange for self collection when item arrives.

hi dadamummy, funds received with thanks

wow! this is a gd deal cos benetint is already usd 29 and porefessional also usd 29 + a mini some kind of gorgeous

spree #3 (order placed yesterday 18 oct) pls allow up to 21 biz days for delivery

- hazel
-chantel
-wrangler
-ling

Hi rainbow, Yup! Is mine under spree #3? Seemed that my payment is made ard the same time as the others whom you placed order in spree #3.

hi dadamummy,

thanks for checking

actually wrangler tt on fri n ling on sat. i posted on the thread on tue cos was busy with a lot of shipments that came in from my other sprees.

order was placed on mon after a lady backed out of her order. n posted on the thread on tue

that makes u the first on spree #4

Hi rainbow..

Ic.. you posted the wrong date of order then, so that makes me confused why mine wasn't in spree 3. Thanks for the clarifications.

Ok, hope that my All-decked-out is still available when you place order for spree #4 coz I was told it was limited edition. =(

Its a good package isn't it. =)

hi dadamummy,

oh yes! i typed in wrong date. order should b placed on mon (17 oct not 18 oct). heheh. thanks for clarifying.

yep, such a gd deal must quickly grab right? i emailed the ladies from the previous sprees to ask if they want to get this too? cos most of them bought benetint at usd29. will update thread as we go along. hopefully we hit usd amt for free international shipping soon enough to place order.

on website, it comes with

full size benetint, 12.5 ml 0.40 US fl. oz.

full size POREfessional,

deluxe mini some kind-a gorgeous, 1.8 g Net wt. 0.06 oz

Deck the halls with belles of beauty! This trio of top-sellers, featuring the POREfessional, some kind-a gorgeous medium deluxe mini and benetint, gives you a flawless complexion and fabulous flush—the perfect start to any fete-tastic look.

Hi Milo, pls proceed to transfer to posb savings 118-450-949 or uob savings 123-371-403-3 to confirm ur order. Thank u

Back