Raging toddler - daily meltdowns

sinnyy

My 3 year old toddler has been having a daily massive, tremendous, terrible meltdown like crying and screaming, refusing to do something, feeling angry - over nothing, but her emotions taking over her.

How can I deal with such situation? It has been months since I feel I had a restful day. I had been trying to pacify her, make her happy but seems nothing helps...anyone has any ideas or been thru such situation b4?

My son used to be like that, he is almost 3 now, but much improved, they like to get what they want yet cannot communicate properly. I will ask him to show me what he wants, or I will try to guess and in the end find out what it is. Not easy, but you can slowly teach him how to communicate her frustration and wants. When you know what he wants, teach her at the same time how to say it. "I want Rice ... not Ice or Eyes" (example). Good Luck!

In my opinion kids do these kind of activities when they are not able to sleep in a healthy manner so my suggestion is that you should use baby cradles because it was also suggested to me by a friend and it really works.

Back