Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Because I once saw my follicle size before I o... without any jabs or medicine, it was 22.4mm... so I know roughly natural o is that size. 18 is adequate but not the most ideal size. Ideal is 20-24
Hi Chloe, thanks for sharing the info coz I thought 18 is the ideal size..hee..

My mama had gone to print my photo all over her umbrella! o_O:eek:

Many kids will want your umbrella, including me.:D Where you bought it from? Seeing the cute minion jiejie and korkor on it will brighten my mood even on a rainy day.
Hahaha yeah lor! Print more photos! But I very fair one, the umbrella has 6 folds so I only printed 6 pictures hehe

Watson's! Some other minions merchandise also.. Think they're trying to clear stock liao

Because I once saw my follicle size before I o... without any jabs or medicine, it was 22.4mm... so I know roughly natural o is that size. 18 is adequate but not the most ideal size. Ideal is 20-24
This sounds right to me. On avg follicles grow 2mm per day towards the end of stimming. So if this morning my leading follicles are at 18mm and I am triggered tmr night, it will be about 21 mm at trigger. 36 hrs later at ER it should be about 24 mm already. The 14 mm follicles should grow to about 20 mm.

I haven't ovulated for the past 1 month. The evil Mercilons have made my ovaries sleep for 3 months.:rolleyes:

Nevermind I shall be patient and wait ... Treat it as a vacation break for my ovaries. They will return stronger.

Last edited:
姐妹们

Just curious.... are the single-bed wards at Ward 2A still unavailable for ER and ET?

I remembered my hubby got to squeeze one corner during my last FET cos the patient at the next bed had a kampong of visitors....:eek:
@BabiesJJ2015, just want to update you that the nurses at Ward 2A are really nice and I was told that they will always try to put patient going for IVF in a single room if there is any available. Good luck for your OR tomorrow! Rest well and fast before midnight.
@Mermaid2015 & @mimidestiny, good luck for your BT too! You all are amazing.

@mimidestiny @Mermaid2015 @BabiesJJ2015

Hey all the best for your BT and ER tomorrow!

I will be camping at this thread tomorrow.
Yeah yeah! Staying tune for good news from @mimidestiny and @Mermaid2015 :) have you ladies tested on hpt yet?

@BabiesJJ2015 remember to feast till midnight today! Hehe.. All the best tmr!
@BabiesJJ2015, just want to update you that the nurses at Ward 2A are really nice and I was told that they will always try to put patient going for IVF in a single room if there is any available. Good luck for your OR tomorrow! Rest well and fast before midnight.
@Mermaid2015 & @mimidestiny, good luck for your BT too! You all are amazing.
姐妹们

Thanks for the sisterly love, advice and encouragement. Am smiling cheek to cheek. :):p:D

Surprised that CHR gave me a call to check if I triggered. Really salute to their ultra commitment.:rolleyes:

This sounds right to me. On avg follicles grow 2mm per day towards the end of stimming. So if this morning my leading follicles are at 18mm and I am triggered tmr night, it will be about 21 mm at trigger. 36 hrs later at ER it should be about 24 mm already. The 14 mm follicles should grow to about 20 mm.

Really? Meaning my dominant follicle will be at least 26mm! Wooh, 超级大的。:oops:o_O

@MonkeyChick
How many more days of destruction on your hubby :confused: ... erh no... evil mercilons you have to take?

Progynova gave me less side effects, just a lot of discharge and BI. :oops:

12 more days of destruction!lol...1st 6 days were scary...very emotional...one of the days...the topic of havoc was "I felt he dun appreciate me"....wahahaha..n the next day,everything back to normal...clueless n without a trace tt it happened...past 3 days were heaven to him...i slept n slept n slept n slept...as far as i rem was zzzz....lol....n i had good long hrs of sleep at nite..y so tired leh?o_O

My hubby commented "like u dear dear, morning n nite 2 different u leh"..after he watched some split personality kdrama...

Goodness me...i thot after fresh, i can start to seduce him coz med fet were nvr like this for me...now im some lunatic to him liao...lol...:D

姐妹们

Thanks for the sisterly love, advice and encouragement. Am smiling cheek to cheek. :):p:D

Surprised that CHR gave me a call to check if I triggered. Really salute to their ultra commitment.:rolleyes:

Ya, they r really pro n committed...I even received a msg of gentle reminder of my fasting hrs....

All the best, harvest the golden ones,smooth & safe ER @BabiesJJ2015

All the best @Mermaid2015 , @mimidestiny ,
Staying tune for u....

Am quite nervous too.

Planning to time my dinner and supper before fasting starts. :p

Eat slightly later...else will b famished in the morning...

Sure nervous...keep calm ya...1 jab n u will b asleep...b4 u realized, it's done...

I din share with u all...Im a joke...this last fresh I did, when I woke up from GA, with the breathing tube in my mouth...I almost yelled...coz I thot I was in the middle of ER n I woke up...scared the sheesh out of me...n I made some Wu Wu Wu sounds...coz I panic...then nurse removed the breathing aid....then i realized im out of the OT alr....diaozzz....:oops:...told my hubby..he laughed non stop...:(

@MonkeyChick
The willingness to suffer so much physically and emotionally to borne him a small Gorilla/Monkey beats any other form of seduction for your hubby. Not all gals are willing to go through these sufferings for a guy.

I hope so...lolzzz....lolzzzz....
The other day,he threw me a banana...machiam like he wanna tame a wild monkey...sheesh...

I believe when all these r history...they will b our precious memories...when we look back together with our precious little one...so hang on wifeys & hubbies!!!

Rainbow!

Attachments

• 1437905560405.jpg
    1437905560405.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 89
For those who believe rainbows are a lucky sign, look towards the east right now! :)

My friend and I just saw rainbows at north area and central area. It got me very excited cos I never see a full arch rainbow like this in my life before. It has been 3 decades since I saw a rainbow.

It's a good omen. You will get your 'rainbow' again tomorrow! ;)

remembeRainbow got her bfp after seeing a rainbow.

Last edited:
Actually, not right after.. It was around 6 when the nurse allow us to go home that time. Then I fainted while walking towards the car park..

Oh mine...ur hubby sure very worried...then hubby brought u back to the ward? mayb this round, u walk ard abit in the ward, ensure u r well then discharge...let the nurse n oncall doc noe ur previous situation..they can monitor u n help alot...

Oh mine...ur hubby sure very worried...then hubby brought u back to the ward? mayb this round, u walk ard abit in the ward, ensure u r well then discharge...let the nurse n oncall doc noe ur previous situation..they can monitor u n help alot...
Ya, then he brought me back to ward and rest again until 8 plus..had some porridge there before I left again..hee..

In fact, I did walk awhile in the ward before leaving Liao..but somehow still fainted after that..

Ya, then he brought me back to ward and rest again until 8 plus..had some porridge there before I left again..hee..

In fact, I did walk awhile in the ward before leaving Liao..but somehow still fainted after that..

Sounds scary,no pre symptoms...this round mayb wait abit longer b4 discharge...hav enuf food..

My friend and I just saw rainbows at north area and central area. It got me very excited cos I never see a full arch rainbow like this in my life before. It has been 3 decades since I saw a rainbow.

It's a good omen. You will get your 'rainbow' again tomorrow! ;)

remembeRainbow got her bfp after seeing a rainbow.

I looked out of my windows...up down left right...cannt see...almost climbed out alr.. lolzzz

Meant only for 有缘人...hehehe...

The last time i saw was double arch rainbow..6yrs ago..:D

That time i rem they don't allow us to eat till 5 plus leh.. But just wondering why can't we eat earlier..

Ya cannt eat until doc gives green light...I din ask y as well...I jus asked when can i eat but not y cannt eat...lol...nurse jus said doc need to do follow-up check on u b4 u can eat...

Im thinking la...thinking only...if there's internal bleeding and an op is needed, will b another GA n no food to b in the system?...coz doc usually press abs area to check for pain level n if any heavy bleeding....this is purely my guess only...

That time i rem they don't allow us to eat till 5 plus leh.. But just wondering why can't we eat earlier..

Must be too hungry. Take a light meal (aka early dinner) and rest for an hour or so before leaving the ward. Food needs time to warm your system mah. :)

I got my hubby to get me 莲藕汤 to 暖暖胃 before heading home sweet home. :p

Ya cannt eat until doc gives green light...I din ask y as well...I jus asked when can i eat but not y cannt eat...lol...nurse jus said doc need to do follow-up check on u b4 u can eat...

Im thinking la...thinking only...if there's internal bleeding and an op is needed, will b another GA n no food to b in the system?...coz doc usually press abs area to check for pain level n if any heavy bleeding....this is purely my guess only...
Hmm..your analysis sounds logical to me..but I will tell prof tmr to ask the doc to come and check me earlier..

Back