Prevent baby inheritance of Parents eczema

Purebuzzy

Dear experience mommies,

It's my first baby. I have mild eczema while husband have a serious one. What can I do to prevent baby inheritance of our eczema?

Dear experience mommies,

It's my first baby. I have mild eczema while husband have a serious one. What can I do to prevent baby inheritance of our eczema?

Hi,
I have Childhood Eczema when growing up.
Am taking Probiotics (LactoGG) throughout pregnancy as prevention and will be taking it to when I am nursing baby.

Eczema is cased by leaky gut or gut flora imbalance, to solve the root of the problem, go to the diet and tackle from there.
Probiotics has been proven to help people with Eczema, Eczema healing and also prevention.

This is so untrue. The cause of eczema is still unknown but is it mostly related to genes. If you have eczema, this means that there’s a high chance that your family members have eczema too.

I have eczema my whole life and is a long standing patient in NSC. The doctors told me that there is nothing I can do to prevent my unborn son from eczema as it’s a inheritance game.

None of the family members before me or after me had Eczema.
I am the only one.

I’ve seen National Skin Centre for the longest time too till I realised they know nuts. All they do is give steroids, do allergy test and give moisturizer.
I stop seeing NSC, went on a diet healing journey and things go significantly better.
Eczema is the body’s way of expressing stress that is within.
The liver is not able to detox, the gut is leaky.
And we all know, you are what you eat.
Ask any patient with eczema to go on a fried Food diet for a week vs a diet rich in probiotics, whole food nutrients and sufficient hydration. You will see the significant difference.
I suggest you read up more, don’t give in to it’s in the genes. It will affect your next generation as well as generations to come.

Trying to prevent your child getting eczema is the same as trying to prevent them from getting you and your husband's looks. Basically it is impossible. However, having said that, eczema vary in severity from individual to individual. It may not be as bad for your kids as it was for your husband. So just hope for that and learn how to help your kids prevent eczema from exacerbating. For example, I have eczema as well, and if I applied a certain steroid cream, early in the onset, it prevents it from getting worse. My mother's eczema was severe while mine is mild.

Good luck for your pregnancy and don't worry about things that are out of your control ^_^ Time is better spent on things that you can do for your baby after delivery.

Last edited:
nothing, it’s genetic. nothing my husband has tried has helped, except for steroid creams and moisturizing regularly.

husband and i have already accepted that the baby will inherit his eczema and my allergic rhinitis. if we are lucky, baby will avoid asthma but it’s all connected anyway (atopy). i’ve already started shopping for intensive moisturizers for baby (26 weeks pregnant now)

This is so untrue. The cause of eczema is still unknown but is it mostly related to genes. If you have eczema, this means that there’s a high chance that your family members have eczema too.

I have eczema my whole life and is a long standing patient in NSC. The doctors told me that there is nothing I can do to prevent my unborn son from eczema as it’s a inheritance game.

This can be cured... not related to genes.... got to do with diet ....

Trying to prevent your child getting eczema is the same as trying to prevent them from getting you and your husband's looks. Basically it is impossible. However, having said that, eczema vary in severity from individual to individual. It may not be as bad for your kids as it was for your husband. So just hope for that and learn how to help your kids prevent eczema from exacerbating. For example, I have eczema as well, and if I applied a certain steroid cream, early in the onset, it prevents it from getting worse. My mother's eczema was severe while mine is mild.

Good luck for your pregnancy and don't worry about things that are out of your control ^_^ Time is better spent on things that you can do for your baby after delivery.

Try this: http://www.healingresonance.com.sg/

You will be able to find out what causes the eczema and what food your body is sensitive to so that you can avoid and recover from it.

My daughter had struggled with eczema since she was a baby. She scratches so bad at her skin. We have used steroid creams, dermatologists and the usual triamcinolone. I decided to go the natural route and use the Made from Earth Pure Aloe Skin Treatment. This product has worked wonders and we only had it a few days.
With the Made from Earth Aloe Treatment, I saw saw results super fast and its not toxic like the steroid creams the dermatologist gave us which did not work!

nothing, it’s genetic. nothing my husband has tried has helped, except for steroid creams and moisturizing regularly.

husband and i have already accepted that the baby will inherit his eczema and my allergic rhinitis. if we are lucky, baby will avoid asthma but it’s all connected anyway (atopy). i’ve already started shopping for intensive moisturizers for baby (26 weeks pregnant now)

My cousin (who is a pharmacist always though that is is genetic, until she found her cure) has severe eczema since 10 yrs old. I have slight eczema too. We have seen a holistic doctor + biotherapy treatment and both of us is already on our way to recovery. So don't give up.. all you need to do is change yr diet. Steroid cream is very harmful to the body, it will only suppress yr condition. The bio therapist took some time to clear the steroid in her system...

Dear experience mommies,

U might want to try this: http://www.healingresonance.com.sg/

I have mild eczema too. The therapist (Jovie) cleared my system with the treatment before I got pregnant and I will be going back to her for hormone balancing during my pregnancy. Gd luck to you too..

Last edited:
None of the family members before me or after me had Eczema.
I am the only one.

I’ve seen National Skin Centre for the longest time too till I realised they know nuts. All they do is give steroids, do allergy test and give moisturizer.
I stop seeing NSC, went on a diet healing journey and things go significantly better.
Eczema is the body’s way of expressing stress that is within.
The liver is not able to detox, the gut is leaky.
And we all know, you are what you eat.
Ask any patient with eczema to go on a fried Food diet for a week vs a diet rich in probiotics, whole food nutrients and sufficient hydration. You will see the significant difference.
I suggest you read up more, don’t give in to it’s in the genes. It will affect your next generation as well as generations to come.

People who has eczema usually is quite weak in the intestine (脾胃弱) in TCM.

This is not true at all. I have a friend who has no eczema in her & her husband's family lineage. But her children have eczema. You might want to find out more on gut leakage. If you are a eczema sufferer, you should open up your options for recovery and stop thinking that it is inheritance game. You are not helping your unborn son and yourself.

Last edited:
My cousin (who is a pharmacist always though that is is genetic, until she found her cure) has severe eczema since 10 yrs old. I have slight eczema too. We have seen a holistic doctor + biotherapy treatment and both of us is already on our way to recovery. So don't give up.. all you need to do is change yr diet. Steroid cream is very harmful to the body, it will only suppress yr condition. The bio therapist took some time to clear the steroid in her system...

The absorbance of steroids via the skin is minimal and is NOT harmful to the body when used appropriately. For example, I am on long term nasal steroid sprays for allergic rhinitis without any side effects, and I am still using it regularly in pregnancy. There is certainly evidence to suggest the role of the environment in the presentation of eczema (which is why I've planned not to raise my kid in a highly clean environment e.g. no handrubs but that's my own experiment!), but there is undoubtedly a genetic linkage. The genes for eczema do not just present as skin issues - they also present as allergic rhinitis, asthma, allergies (general hypersensitivity to the environment).

So on that note, using steroids and moisturisers is definitely not giving up in any form because it is safe when used appropriately, works for us and for others who rely on them for relief. There is probably no one size fit all solution for everyone - so if one method doesn't work, its fair to try another!

Sorry just had to say this because I've seen a lot of people try everything except medication, even as a last resort, and it really really breaks my heart because so many people avoid steroids like the plague but it is actually safe when used appropriately.

Tldr: Please do not discount steroids if they work for you, because they are not poison when used appropriately! (healthcare trained mummy here)

Last edited:
Mm.. my frien’s daug, 2yrs old getting better from her eczema without steroid cream n without medication with some supplements..

The attached photo are from her showing her daug’s result...

Attachments

• 82C85BA9-9009-4FF7-A74E-459CCECC4D1C.jpeg
    82C85BA9-9009-4FF7-A74E-459CCECC4D1C.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 65233505-3A4E-4E4F-A29E-D6A65C4C1600.jpeg
    65233505-3A4E-4E4F-A29E-D6A65C4C1600.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 186
The absorbance of steroids via the skin is minimal and is NOT harmful to the body when used appropriately. For example, I am on long term nasal steroid sprays for allergic rhinitis without any side effects, and I am still using it regularly in pregnancy. There is certainly evidence to suggest the role of the environment in the presentation of eczema (which is why I've planned not to raise my kid in a highly clean environment e.g. no handrubs but that's my own experiment!), but there is undoubtedly a genetic linkage. The genes for eczema do not just present as skin issues - they also present as allergic rhinitis, asthma, allergies (general hypersensitivity to the environment).

So on that note, using steroids and moisturisers is definitely not giving up in any form because it is safe when used appropriately, works for us and for others who rely on them for relief. There is probably no one size fit all solution for everyone - so if one method doesn't work, its fair to try another!

Sorry just had to say this because I've seen a lot of people try everything except medication, even as a last resort, and it really really breaks my heart because so many people avoid steroids like the plague but it is actually safe when used appropriately.

Tldr: Please do not discount steroids if they work for you, because they are not poison when used appropriately! (healthcare trained mummy here)

Hi Beanbun,

what you saw on people who try everything except medication is just yr personal opinions. I have seen people using all kind of medication including steroids for many years and their conditions did not improve a single bit. My cousin is one of them.. U mentioned that Steroid is not poison when used appropriately< this statement might be true if it is used in a very short time frame. If someone used steroid for years (example 10 years), do you still think that it is not poison in yr body. People also said Yomeishu is good. But do people know that Yomeishu contains very slight Mercury in it? Short term usage is still ok... Do you think that Yomeishu is still good if someone drink it for 10 years and your body is filled with mercury?

Last edited:
I would like to say thank you to ANGEL financial investment for all the things they have helped me with. I have a large family, and every time we have had a crisis Angel kings Loan finance has helped us out.need for extra money can arise at just about any time. they pride themselves on being able to meet your needs and provide a loan for just about any reason you may need. their process is 100% online, quick and simple.they provide

Home Loan
Car Loan
Real Estate
Company Project
Business Loans
Loan to buy Property
Company Expansion
Personal Loan [secure and unsecured]
Students Loan and so many others.

I thank God for the help they have provided to me and my family,email them today at {[email protected]

or call: +14097944376
{[email protected]}

Best Regards
Julia Jeehee chung

Hey Julia Jee,

Please stop your copy and paste in most comment! Mummies is seeking for help and nothing related to any of your LOANS!

Dear experience mommies,

My colleague personally swears by probiotics supplements during pregnancy to prevent eczema in her kids. She took it for her second pregnancy, and said that her second born's skin condition is a lot better than her firstborn's.

Not too sure if probiotics is really the answer, but no harm trying :)

My colleague personally swears by probiotics supplements during pregnancy to prevent eczema in her kids. She took it for her second pregnancy, and said that her second born's skin condition is a lot better than her firstborn's.

Not too sure if probiotics is really the answer, but no harm trying :)

Hi Mrs Ooi,

Yes and No for probiotics... You might want to find out more on probiotics as different probiotics works for different people. Example: most probiotics in Singapore are safe for normal people with NO or SLIGHT eczema conditions; whilst people with eczema or SEVERE eczema might want to consider stronger probiotics. It is not the amount of LIVE CULTURES (e.g.: 85 Billions) BUT it is the different types of strains (33 probiotics strains). On top of it, please consult your gynae in regards to the appropriate probiotics to consume if you are pregnant.

I am also a probiotics consumer, what I can share with you is... 1st: if you are a eczema sufferer, you might want to consume probiotics and see if it works on your condition (observe your conditions for about 1-2 months). If it shows no improvements, you will need to increase the dosage of the LIVE CULTURES & TYPES OF STRAINS in the probiotics UNTIL your condition improved and stabilized (UNFORTUNATELY, higher dosage is still NOT AVAILABLE in Singapore and I got mine from overseas).

Once a person has stabilised, can consider changing back to normal probiotics or consuming the stronger probiotics once in a while. NOTE: Changing one's DIET is essentially IMPORTANT & please LISTEN to what your body is telling you. Eating CLEAN + Probiotics is the fastest way to recovery.

I found an interesting article on this link, you may want to take a look:
http://diyhealthacademy.com/sporebi...t-chronic-illness-and-boost-immune-tolerance/.

Last edited:
Hi Mrs Ooi,

Yes and No for probiotics... You might want to find out more on probiotics as different probiotics works for different people. Example: most probiotics in Singapore are safe for normal people with NO or SLIGHT eczema conditions; whilst people with eczema or SEVERE eczema might want to consider stronger probiotics. It is not the amount of LIVE CULTURES (e.g.: 85 Billions) BUT it is the different types of strains (33 probiotics strains). On top of it, please consult your gynae in regards to the appropriate probiotics to consume if you are pregnant.

I am also a probiotics consumer, what I can share with you is... 1st: if you are a eczema sufferer, you might want to consume probiotics and see if it works on your condition (observe your conditions for about 1-2 months). If it shows no improvements, you will need to increase the dosage of the LIVE CULTURES & TYPES OF STRAINS in the probiotics UNTIL your condition improved and stabilized (UNFORTUNATELY, higher dosage is still NOT AVAILABLE in Singapore and I got mine from overseas).

Once a person has stabilised, can consider changing back to normal probiotics or consuming the stronger probiotics once in a while. NOTE: Changing one's DIET is essentially IMPORTANT & please LISTEN to what your body is telling you. Eating CLEAN + Probiotics is the fastest way to recovery.

I found an interesting article on this link, you may want to take a look:
http://diyhealthacademy.com/sporebi...t-chronic-illness-and-boost-immune-tolerance/.

That was related to our gut, probiotic and good diet is very important to build up our gut.. (attached the photo how gut affect our health- from Pinterest)

It will be superb to add in good Enzyme and sufficient fiber too..

My frien with eczema issue taking the probiotics with 10strains, good Enzyme and some other vitamins is recovering well from bad eczema when doc told her they can’t do anything for her.. she feel the pain even when her frien accidetally touch her while walking..

Attachments

• AA5F94C2-D92D-4083-BB07-8761C92CB210.jpeg
    AA5F94C2-D92D-4083-BB07-8761C92CB210.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 195
Eczema is a very complicated issue, my daughter used to a sufferer from ezcema for years since she was 6 years old. Brought her to visit 2 doctors, both mention not curable but only be controlled thru medications. I, as a mum do not accept the fact that medications should be given for a long period of time especially for a 6yo. I even changed many body shampoo brands, lotions her diets but nothing works well. I went on to find cures myself to help my dd. The best,most effective and no side effect ways is thru wholesome plant food 2yrs down the road, she has almost cleared from eczema without a single medication

Attachments

• BD86D81F-560B-4506-9DBD-52DF13054BC6.jpeg
    BD86D81F-560B-4506-9DBD-52DF13054BC6.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 199

Back