Pressure to have a boy after 2 girls

piglet_mama

Hi there, anyone been having this pressure to have a boy after 2 girls? My hubby sister just had a boy and i can see his envy although he did not say anything. Even my hubby grandma tell me i should go for another boy. I am thinking whether should i go and have another boy. Any advise from here will be greatly appreciated..Thank you

piglet_mama
i'm in the exact same situation as yours. been thinking so hard. hubby very much wanted a boy. he forever not happy ever since i got my 2nd girl. everywhere we go, all our friends have at least 1 if not 2 boys and hubby is obsessed, he probably dream of having a son even before we got married...
but i'm thinking what if no 3 also girl? i FTWM, no maid no family support, dont know how to take care of no 3 also. haiz
sad.gif

I had wanted so deperately to have two girls! One girl is so lovely, having two would make me totally over the moon. But husband felt that we need some more male in the household to balance out. We ended up with a pair. I was quite disappointed when I found out but have since learnt to accept that my boy can be quite cute and charming, too.

My advice to mommies having had 2 girls is that, a child is someone we bring to this world because we have decided to love them and nurture them. Gender is a coincidence. Once you have committed to make the decision - to have one more baby. Gender should only be the cherry on the icing. You need to be prepared that the third one might be a girl, too - and commit to love them equally.

I know of many families with 3G and once the parents and grandparents accepted the fact, the fathers usually go... "such a lucky man! Always surrounded by pretty girls"

dear all, i have 2 lovely gals and sometimes will think to try for another boy. But i will always remind myself that having a healthy baby is already the best gift we get. Regardless of which gender, let's remember to love our kid with our true heart and enjoy the mothermood!

Desperatemum, you should be asking him why he can only give you girls and not boy?? I hope that he's not living in the olden days when ppl think the mum determine the sex of the bb....

Hi gal

I also have two gals and I always like to have a boy too. Lol. I was disappointed when i went for the detail scan for my 2nd gal and was told that is a she. Soon after that, i feel so gulity to have this thinking. She is now 2 and is so cute and sweet. AS what eve said, i am glad that they are healthy. I am now thinking whether to try third one or not and i still hope to have a boy... but.. can i manage? My BIL 's wife going to first child and is a boy and of course, i am envy like u.

But every child is unique regardless boy or gal.

Jia you.

ya, every child is unique. May all children stays healthy, be safe & always be happy.
Me is FTWM, don't think i dare to try for the 3rd one..don't know how to cope;my 2 princess every day fighting

soontobe, thanks, my DH knows. He prob disappointed w himself.
Btw to be exact I think it's contributed by both. Guy must have strong Y sperm and woman uterus environment must not be so acid or else will kill all the Y. I was told diet can help to adjust but again depend on inrividual

Yah, i also read up on the foods to eat in order to have higher chances of getting boy. Now i am still thinking whether i should go for it or not.

eve0513 - same as you. They fight everyday when they want something.

desperatemum - My mum is helping me with my girls now but she told me that she is not going to help me if i got 3rd one as she feel that she is very old and get tired easily. She ask me to employ a maid to help out. Same like you, i am also a FTWM.

sk how old are your kids? after 18mths can put at childcare?

you can try follow the shettle method, i think 90% successful. but again, i tried but failed.

you need to be mentally prepare if the 3rd one is also girl, will be double hard to handle compare to 2nd girl...

hi, try having sex during ovulation day. mostly confirm will be boys. i had 2 boys and now wanted a girl. if u mummies are using iphone, download period tracker apps. it helps to monitor and track the days when your period will come (very accurate) and when is the ovulation day. Good luck

i dont have any special diet. another app that i use can help predict baby gender. but not sure accurate anot. it will state whether its fertile period and baby gender if conceived. the app is call baby planner.

I have 2 girls too. And was also wishing for a boy when I was expecting #2. I did download one of these apps for #2, but e app didnt work for me. Now, I m v happy with my 2 girls, they still seem v close, n I like that they will be a good companion for each other.
But ppl when they see that u have 2 girls,they will ALWAYS tell u to try for #3, try for boy. If its 2boys, they will not say anything. Grr....

i had 2 boys... and similarily also have many people telling me to try for a GIRL.. doesn't matter u have 2 boys or 2 girls, people will also tell u to try for another gender.

Back