prenatal & postnatal massage

rikz

Hi mom to be!

Im sourcing for a malay lady that do traditional massage..
That include tummy wrap,jamu,baby massage.
Do share with me ya...

Hi! Rikz...i have just last wk had my post natal massage with Aunty Yati. She was recommended by someone from this forum. I was pleased with her service, her massage was good n gentle, pressure was just right for me not too soft and not too hard. She was a very nice lady and very easy going. I would engage her again if i give birth the next time. U can call her at 93838749 to book for an appointment. Good Luck.

Hi! Rikz...i have just last wk had my post natal massage with Aunty Yati. She was recommended by someone from this forum. I was pleased with her service, her massage was good n gentle, pressure was just right for me not too soft and not too hard. She was a very nice lady and very easy going. I would engage her again if i give birth the next time. U can call her at 93838749 to book for an appointment. Good Luck.
Hi Indah, can start to book her for june? my edd 10june. and my previous 2 massage ladies not very good. sigh~ hoping to get a good one who can help me to get rid of all those winds n hopfully slim down abit. btw does she massage for the baby too?
How is her charges?

Hi Asphere..she has few packages but i forget the price for each package. I got mine at $450 for 7 days. She do tummy wrap for me everyday n i can see my tummy getting slimmer more days will be more effective she said. Abt the baby massage im not sure. U can book her now if you want to as she gives priority to those who hv make booking with her.

Hi Asphere..she has few packages but i forget the price for each package. I got mine at $450 for 7 days. She do tummy wrap for me everyday n i can see my tummy getting slimmer more days will be more effective she said. Abt the baby massage im not sure. U can book her now if you want to as she gives priority to those who hv make booking with her.
Hi Indah,

Thanks i shall book her soon incase she fully booked :D

I m using ijamumassage
my therapist is Mdm Zainon
her contact is 9487 9840..

Like her service alot..

A)5 days - $340 with free corset

B)7 days- $476 with free corset, 1 baby massage training and free 1 baby oil.

C)10 days - $680 with free corset, 1 baby massage training , 1 baby oil and 1 tube of ginger cream for slimming..

Massage session is 60 mins, 5 mins for jamu binding. Massage is from head to toe including the breast

For normal delivery, massage can only start after 5 or 7 days whereas for csection massage can only start aft 3rd weeks onwards.

Hi Indah thanks for the info..shall enquire with her soon..

I m using ijamumassage
my therapist is Mdm Zainon
her contact is 9487 9840..

Like her service alot..

A)5 days - $340 with free corset

B)7 days- $476 with free corset, 1 baby massage training and free 1 baby oil.

C)10 days - $680 with free corset, 1 baby massage training , 1 baby oil and 1 tube of ginger cream for slimming..

Massage session is 60 mins, 5 mins for jamu binding. Massage is from head to toe including the breast

For normal delivery, massage can only start after 5 or 7 days whereas for csection massage can only start aft 3rd weeks onwards.

Hi

Ijamumassage have different2 thrapist right?

Hi Indah. Dont know if ur still active. I want to ask how long does Aunty Yati massage. Is her massage very good? For gorge breast, can she help? Did u try her prenatal massage?

Hi babydusty
Aunty Yati massage for 1hr..good or not it depands on individual. As for me i hv no complaints abt her massage cos i dont like those masssge which apply a lot of pressure till u can feel the pain the next day. For engorgement yes she helps me with that.. after she massaged the engorgement become soft n not that painfull. I did not try her prenatal maybe u can check with her.

Hi babydusty
Aunty Yati massage for 1hr..good or not it depands on individual. As for me i hv no complaints abt her massage cos i dont like those masssge which apply a lot of pressure till u can feel the pain the next day. For engorgement yes she helps me with that.. after she massaged the engorgement become soft n not that painfull. I did not try her prenatal maybe u can check with her.

Thks for the quick reply. She does binding too after the 1 hour massage?

Yes 1hr is inclusive of binding which doesnt take long approx. 3 or 4 mins its only tummy aniway not the whole body...haha

1. hi mommies out there.. :)

With warm welcome,

with experienceNi 9 years in massage therapist field.
    Able to manage and arrange moms and babies just come back from hospital to make your body relief from pain.

i provides treatment for mom..

Massage for Mom To Be (Pregnant 20 above) $ 60

Postnatal Massage
    $80 per sessions

Postnatal Package
    5 session - $350
    7 Session - $470
    10 session - $630

Massage with Lemongrass Oil or Olive Oil make you much more comfort and feel better after get birth.

*FREE BINDER - BENGKONG
    *FREE HERBAL BATH

Engorgement Breast Treatment $70

Baby Massage $20 per session
    Scrub Body $ 30

For further inquiries or booking slots
    kindly please Whatsapp me -->>81855395 Mdm Zee ;)
    81855395 Mdm Zee;)

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") center top repeat-x rgb(254, 246, 246); border-radius: 5px;">

Back