Prenatal Multivitamins

coolbeanie

Hi,

For expecting mummies, may i know if your gynae ask you to not take prenatal multivitamins at your first trimester? My gynae told me its not necessary but everything i see online is recommending that people take multivitamins as our diet is not sufficient to provide all the necessary nutrients. She only puts me on Folic Acid and Omega 3.

Thanks!

Hi,

For expecting mummies, may i know if your gynae ask you to not take prenatal multivitamins at your first trimester? My gynae told me its not necessary but everything i see online is recommending that people take multivitamins as our diet is not sufficient to provide all the necessary nutrients. She only puts me on Folic Acid and Omega 3.

Thanks!

When I asked my gynae about vitamins, my gynae in KKH prescribed me multivitamins, omega 3 & calcium to take from week 12 onwards..

When I asked my gynae about vitamins, my gynae in KKH prescribed me multivitamins, omega 3 & calcium to take from week 12 onwards..

Thanks for the info! I probably was skeptical to stop my prenatal vitamins for first trimester as i was taking them way before i got pregnant. Seems like its normal to have more supplements only in 2nd trimester

Back