Premature babies support group

afcai n aixin-- Yeah, sometimes, I don't feel like talking to the doctors cos they tend to share all the negative aspects.

Oh, so scary, no time to sleep when babies are back
sad.gif
My panda eyes will get even worse. I can't stand my look these days cos so 'auntie'. Think will have to wait one year to become a lady again
happy.gif

Yeah, lok forward next year this period of time. Then can share how cute of babies are.

I am feeling better today. Just prayed with hubby for babies' condition to improve. Elder girl given last dosage of the steroid this evening. Doctor said next 48 hours crucial. Told my babies to be strong and fight this battle.

BTW, are 2 of u working? I am thinking of how many months of unpaid leave should I take to stay home to look after babies. Will be getting a maid. I hope to be able to stay at home but finacial is quite tight
sad.gif

Hi Aixin,

Egg tart & bean curd not home make. Need time to prepare. We are exposing her to more adult food except spicy one.

Hi Pootz,

I guess all man used more engineering approach. The height of open pan look kind of scary. Ha Ha.

Hi Gracenfaith,

I know this German warrior. 5 months on CPAP. Total 7 months in KKH (NICU+MRSA Wards), gone through 2 ops and 1 more hearts ops when he is 3 years old. He is doing great. Infact, bigger than my princess. He is back to Germany last December to enjoy the wonderful Christmas. Whatever the DOC say, what goes in and comes out immediately.

In-term of taking care of your warriors twin, personally I think it is very important to protect them for the first 2 years. My wife is taking care of our princess full time. Our total household income has drop by 35%. By spending wisely, it should not be an issued.

Dear all,

I am worried for my elder girl. She is given steroid last Sat. Suppose to be 3 days course, extend to 5, then a week n now extend again. Will only review tomorrow to see if can stop given.

I am v worried that with this prolong intake of steroid, the chance of the complicatins will also increase. Anyone can share similar experience?

Dear daddies n mummies of premees, please pray for them, esp the elder girl.

Dear all,

I just talked to my friend's friend who has premiee 9 years ago.

She told me to expect babies to be small in build as compared to the others, learnin slower, social development slower, physically weak etc.

Are all our babies have to face all these problems? Will they have a chance to catch up? To lead a normal life...

Hi Gracefaith,
I'm a working mum. Like you, last time I planned to take unpaid leave and take care of my baby, but we managed to get a long term confinement lady to take care baby day and night, who stays with us. She is experienced with premie baby before, and she is really patient. So when I go back to work I don't have much worry. I think if I'm to handle my baby alone or without anyone experience I might be even worse. Though her pay is much much higher than maid but I trust her more and my pay still higher than her and that's only temp for 1.5 yrs plan. This yr April I'll send my gal tp a neighborhood day time nanny, as her condition is very stable now. We can save the money a bit.

You don't worry about things that is still faraway, just stay focus on what you can do for this one yr. It is always hard to know whether a child got prob in learning or whatever. Even full term babies also we don't know la. Me n husband only hope our baby grow up healthily and happily. Of course at first I did worry, but later I just have no time to worry. Pump milk every three hrs already need lots of planning when u need to travel everyday to hospital and washing the bottles n accessories. Also making plan and learning about how to take care of bb when they come back. How to fully utilize the time to have more sleep etc.

Dear Aixin,

Do u still have the contact of the first confinement lady? My hubby single income is impossible to support the whole family. As such, though I would v much like to stay at home to look after them, it is quite difficult.

Guess the steroid medication has affected me a lot. The moment when I wake up every moring, the first thought will b 'will my children have complicaitons'? They are so light and so premature. I cannot help but gettign worry despite being so busy with extracting milk.

Tigger-- Thanks for the links.

Gracefaith,
The confinement nanny is still with me, she will be leaving end of March.
I can let her know and see whether she likes to take up another long term assignment like mine. FYI she is a Malaysian Singapore PR so she got no prob with work permit. I'm just not sure whether she can handle twins or not. Do you have other family member free to help out? You can call me at night, 97628960 to talk to my confinement nanny.

Aixin,

Actually, I will b at home on no pay leave to help to look after the babies for a few months. After which, my MIL (but she is not strong to help to look after the babies as her arms are quite weak) will come to stay with us with her maid.

Actually, I have not talk to my hubby on this. How much is the confinement lady?

I am going hospital later. Will call u then.

Thanks!

Hi all

I was following this thread when I was warded in KKH 18 months ago. It's encouraging to know that there are many other there facing similar situations as me.

My story was recently featured in Motherhood Mag Dec 2010 issue. It's on the link shared by Tigger in the earlier posts. Just to clarify: My baby is a 31 weeker (not 34).
happy.gif

My condition was PPROM - Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes. I was in KKH on bed rest for almost 3 months prior to delivery.

If anyone is keen to know more, please go to my blog at http://evelynneo.wordpress.com/ - look under pregnancy category to get the story.

My boy is now 18 months and doing well albeit still working on his weight.
happy.gif

Just wanted to share my story - hopefully it encourages preemies' mummies/daddies as well.
happy.gif

Keep on keeping on everyone!
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Aixin</font>,
oic. same same. now, I dun count my boy CA age liao...

u made a right choice loh....I'm also thinking, if I were to handle the premies, I will also panic and will at lost what to do.

<font color="119911">gracenfaith</font>,
yes, will be as busy as a bee. no time to slp esp u have 2 of them. yeah, u need a helper loh. I also have panda eyes- welcome to the club. not only that, sian....my stubbon tummy still bloated esp after meal and wobble...

stay tune and 'enjoy' yr motherhood. my friend told me that motherless=sleepless night. dun be
sad.gif
, CNY is coming....hope the rabbit year will bring u all the luck.

of cos, I am a FTWM and SAHM after 6pm wkday and wkend.:p. maybe for the first 1-2 yr (discuss with yr hubby), advisable to take care of yr princess...can't leave to e helper right...just cut down expenses, shd be able to live by....

dun worries abt the future.....as mentioned by KKF that she herself is also a 27 weeker...so see how well she is now....afterall, learning via motor/phyiscal skills are depended on individual kids. some are faster and some are slower. dun stress yrself, let natural take it plc. like my gar tough she is a yr end bb but she still got a lot to catch up with those born in the early mth.the most impt part is I pray hard for yr 2 little princess to be healthy and well.hope everything will be stablise and dun let mummy full of worries.

so try to look on the brighter side, I'm sure yr 2 little one will not want to let mummy worries right....maybe they can feel it.

<font color="aa00aa">David</font>,
did I read wrongly...spicy food give to Danya? my boy also eat anything except hard unchewy thing and fruits (since young shun it).so had given him the spicy food and tough he say 'la la' but still want to it. faintz....

<font color="119911">eve</font>,
Thanks for sharing yr blog. now, yr boy looks cute..

part of yr case is quite similar to mine. I'm also down with heavy bleeding (gynae also dunno what's the caus), in and out hosptial for so many times. Had consulted 3 diff hospital gynae but no one can tell me why is there a heavy bleeding....even the 3rd week of confinement, I was also admitted to hospital due to heavy bleeding and did a wash up. sigh...my toughest moment was over. 'phew'....

hmm..even yr water bag burst (what's the cause of it?), at least, thks god, u can hols for a period of time.

Hi afcai

thks for dropping by my blog.
happy.gif

many times throughout my pregnancy - I experienced heavy bleeding &amp; passed out big clots of blood. It kept happening till about week 20+.. then water bag just brust when I was at home resting. So honestly, no signs, no reasons at all given by doctors. It's my first pregnancy &amp; I was 30 yrs old. No history in both hubby &amp; my families.

But yes, thank God my boy held on for 10 weeks after my water bag brust. It's a big miracle for him to survive inside my womb without any/little aminotic fluid. Some doctors at kkh had thought that I will go into premature labour &amp; baby won't survive. Some even offer termination of pregnancy as an option. We were warned that even if my boy survives, he might hv serious handicaps etc...

But thank God, we surived it all to share this story now. Xi en is now a healthy 18 months old boy.
happy.gif

apparently PPROM is a common thing overseas as well. Jus that in Singapore, it's not as commonly known.

If anyone need any help/info in the future, pls do not hesitate to contact me.
happy.gif

all the best everyone.
happy.gif

Hi Afcai,
Your boy also 1++? Haha.... My mum n best friend always tell me no need to tell CA cos my gal look just rite for her age except slightly smaller.

Hi Eve,
In fact I also gave birth prematurely due the same reason, rupture of membrane at wk30, and I was 31 then, first pregnancy. But I only managed to hold on for 4 more days, partly also because Gynae recommend not to hold the baby in tummy for too long, as I was on drip to stop contraction, and the Gynae said better leave it naturally hence off the drip. She said if the membrane rupture bb high risk to get infection. Now I read ur case, I also wonder how long actually my bb can stay in me, if we didn't off the drip. I can feel baby moving n hiccup all the time when I was bedridden for 4 days in hospital.
Same thing I also experience bleeding in the first trimester, after the check up Gynae said there's polyphs on the cervix n that's due to hormone change, so it was removed. After the removal, heavy bleeding with clot, but Gynae said it is normal, and it stopped after few days. No issue at all in 2nd trimester. The reason for my membrane rupture according to the Gynae could be vaginal infection.
Any plan for second bb? I'd definitely go for second one, but still very scare with the 1st premature exp.

Hi Aixin

Thanks for sharing your story. I think for your case - you rupture at week 30 - so gynae should be thinking it is safe enough to give birth then as your baby has already passed the viability week (week 24).

My water bag ruptured at week 20+ which is before the viability age. From what I understand - According to medical world - a foetus need to reach week 24 to be "viable" i.e. doctors will then try to save a baby who is born at 24 weeks. Anything before that, they will give the parents a choice to save or not to save. It's a very painful/scary thing to even consider.
sad.gif

Doctors also told me then that baby and I will face risk of infection and I might go into premature labour any time. But thank God, somehow my boy managed to continue to grow inside the womb and the doctors' aim is to let him last as long as possible inside the womb without endangering his life. So every week, I have to do 2 to 3 times blood tests, 2 to 3 times scans, CTG readings and etc. to ensure baby is still growing inside womb.

In the end, the contractions come and go at week 30+ and doctors started giving me the anti-contractions drip/medicine. But after a few days, my boy's heart beat started decerlating and then, I was rushed into an emergency c-sect. That's how he came into this world.
happy.gif

Plans for 2nd bb - hiaz.... Yes - I love to have another one - but it is definitely quite a scary thought after going through the 1st one. Need more assurance/faith to try for a 2nd one..
Problem is doctors told me there is no way to prevent such an occurence again....
But high chance, I will try for 2nd one in due time..
happy.gif
All the best, Aixin! jia u!
happy.gif

Dear all,

My elder girl has been off steroid. But oxygen intake n heart beat a bit high. Younger girl is given blood transfusion due to low blood pressure. Heart ache. Hope no more complications. They weight gain also not v fast. It has been one month already.

For me, I really hate the current life style. Pumping -- hospital-- worrying
sad.gif
I really hope babies can b back soon.

And also can't stand my figure. Esp the tummy, I look as though I am still pregnant. Mine is c section. They said it is v difficult to get rid of the tummy. How did u all manage it??

Eve-- Your baby is so cute. I also look forward bringing my girls out to look at Christmas deco.

Your story is v inspirational. Despite the doctors pessimistic predicitons, your baby won the battle!

I have been praying v hard too. I v kiasu, ask anyone that talk to me to pray for babies. I believe the more the prayers, the greater the power
happy.gif
I also beleive that God will have the mercy to ensure my girls will be fine. So,please pray for my girls too
happy.gif

afcai-- My girls are also year end babies. Really a lot to catch up
sad.gif

Staying at home for a year is quite impossible for me. I can only tahan not working for a few months. V xian. Hope my MIL can come n at least keep an eye over the maid. She may b getting her maid to come as well. So 2 maids to help out. Also may be engaing Aixin's CL for a while.

Mine is actually 26 weeks plus 6 days. I am v worried for the girls cos they are so premature n light.

Aixin-- Have u talked to your CL? We definitely would like to engage her for the first month when my first baby comes home. This will allow her to teach me n maid to learn how to take care of the baby. We are also considering whether to get her to be with us for half a year, with the help of my MIL maid. But my MIL can only come after June... so a lot of planning needed. But definietly she will not b alone to look after the 2 girls. Either me or maid will help.

gracenfaith,

hi....

m a mum of a prem baby born at 24wks at 750gm at kkh..m seldom posting here (altho i started this thread four plus years ago)but do come in here once in a while to read...

blood transfusion - got no choice..baby needs sm help to manufacture blood cells..not a big issue.

praying hard - try to be in a positive mood, it can affect yr babies..

My son is like 4 years and a half....we have just seen the neo nat two days ago..everythg seems to be on track.....this is after a few yrs of follow ups etc just to make sure..

developmental wise, he seems on par wif other kids..nt to worry, one step at a time...

hope that you hang in there..the going seems tough but looking back to those days, i find that it helps to toughen us..

all d bez..and greetings to all the great mums here not forgotting our great dad david..

costa-- Thanks. Your boy is indeed a fighter! My younger girl is only 510g, think beat the record here
happy.gif
But she is a chilli padi, fighting v bravely.

Yeah, every morning when i wake up, I will think -- another long day to go, when will baby b back. My neighbour's baby is also quite young. Every time she cries, I will miss my girls.

Yeah, this period is v tough for me. In the beginning, I v much want to give up. This experience has really toughen me a lot. Now, so many things that used to bother me, seem so insignficant now.

But thanks a lot for all the suppport that the mummies n daddies have given me in this thread.

gracenfaith

thanks.
happy.gif

Will be praying for you &amp; your babies too. Before you know it - they will be home very soon. Do get more rest for now. Jia u jia u!
happy.gif

gracenfaith,

wowee..thk yrs is a bigger fighter than mine...dun worry, in no time, yr bb wld be fighting wif you at home (like mine)...!!!

hmm, put it in this way, we can feel sad bu think of it in another way, yr bb is in the best hands that they can be...u hv to get yrselves ready when they come back, right?perhaps time for you to manage yr home issues before they are back!!

wishing u courage as i got alot of encouragement fm the mummies here...

Gracefaith,
You can call my nanny tonight after 9pm? I told her about ur situation, but it is better you talk to her on your own.

Question: Do we have to stick to our existing PDs? We just landed on ours when I had a emergency c-sec. My daughter was 31 weeks, so we have no choice but to stick to him till she's discharged from the NICU. But after that, is it better to stick to the same paediatrician or can we change? And at which point can we change? Are there any you would recommend who is good with premmies?

Hi Pootz,

In KKH, they will assign a ND depending on the condition of our warrior. My princess belongs to VLBW (Below 1250gram) with several complications thus a Senior Consultant Neonate Doc was assigned to us. I would say most of the Neonate Docs are very caring and helpful.

Even when my princess was hospitalized for Bronchiolities, our Neonate Doc and the surgeon that operated on my princess visit her in the children ward. Both of them even discuss the treatment procedure with the Doc in charge of the children ward. They have gone beyond their call of duty to help. So touch during that time.

Hi all

chance upon this thread.. juz some encouragement for all mummies &amp; daddies as well..

my boy was borned prematured too @ 31weeks as my waterbag burst. i had incompletence cervix and a cerlage done too..
he is now AA 19 months and growing fine juz that his feeding is abit tedious as he still dun really know how to chew his food.. i am still feeding him mushy porridge where most of the kids at his age already taking rice.. last measured his weight abt 1month ago was 12.5kg..

dear all,

Today, doctor shared that my girls CLD are still serious. And their weiht gain is too few daily.

After talking to the doctor, I am depressed again. The last few days were still ok. But today, I just can't help but to cry. I feel bad crying in front of my hubby. I know he is equally stressed. But I just can't help it. When I go to the hospital, I look at all the healthy babies, I am so envious. CNY is coming. I don't think I want to go to places to visit.

I told myself to be positive but can't understand why I feel so depressed easily n this is already more than a month...

Jagiebaby,

You boy is doing very well. My princess, AA 23mths, only 7.6kg, not good with solid. Still working hard on getting her to swallow solid.

Hi Gracenfaith,

CLD is a privileged for most preemie where the normal baby don't get it.(Just to think +ve). Both your GG on CPAP? If yes, initial few days, they will lost weight as they are now using more energy to breath. Encourage them to aim for cycling. Once cycling passed, now more CPAP. Don't be too worries about those -ve words from Doc. The mighty one up there will protect your twins warriors. Have faith, fight strong &amp; brave.

Thanks David. Your words are always so encouraging. My girls are on CPAP since last week. Cycling? What is that? How to be 'promoted' from CPAP to cycling? Really pray that they will gain weight. Thanks Thanks again

Hi David
Thanks.. my boy was oni 1.62kg when borned.. so i believe every baby will do well too..

gracefaith
my boy for the first few days in NICU, his weight kept dropping and he could not digest the miserable 2ml of milk. my boy was on caffeine to stimulate him to breathe.. he had blood transfusion too coz heartbeat always too fast.. then he got a small hole in his heart, grade 1 brain haemorrage.. then when transfer to SCN, he got difficulty sucking milk.. so all the while i pump milk oni, he nv latch b4.. but all the problems had gone.. he is an active boy and very stubborn too.. so i believe ur twins will do well in no time.. jiayou!!!

Gracefaith,
How're you today? After talking to doctor is like that one. Especially the first few weeks, the doctor asked to talk with us, a short talk will leave you with all the question marks, which the doctors also cann't answer. But after longer stay, when you want to talk to them also can't find one. ;)

Jagiebaby,
You bb birth weight is very good alrdy, even compare to his gestation week, I think he is big size. My gal borned at 30+ weeks only 1.23kg, slightly smaller for her week. If bb is bigger than 1.5kg, no need to stay in incubator, and that make the bill much smaller.

As for the chewing of solid food, my nephew a full term or overdue bb, 3yrs plus now with lots of teeth, also don't want to chew food, and still using blender to prepare his food. He vomits very often, but still slightly chubby. So as long as they take food, we can just make it smoother for them. It is baby preference for smooth and soft food.

My gal went for her 1.5yr old jab few days ago, her weight enter the 50th percentile...
happy.gif
at least now she is median. But the MMR n pneumococal jab cause her to have few pimples on face and legs and slight diarrhea now. I hope she won't lose her weight after this.

Jagiebaby-- My 2 babies combined weight is still less than your baby weight
happy.gif
My girls also have holes in heart n bleeding in brain but should b ok now.

Aixin-- I m still ok now. But sometimes will suddenly feel depressed esp when my hubby is not at home. It has been a month, n docotr still have no so good news to share whenever we see him. Thot after a month, everything should b more stablised.

Hope that your girl diarrhea will stop soon
happy.gif

I have been diligently pumping milk daily but supply of milk still v low. It has been more than a month. V xian. It is so tiring. If I am sufficent milk, at least the effort is still worthwhile.

I think I have too much time alone at home. Been reading bible and praying. Also coming to here to off load my problems. Just hope that babies can come home soon. Have been dreaming of them
happy.gif
Luckily there are so many of u offering encouraging words. Otherwise, I doubt I can tahan.

Aixin
Oh, coz the sonographer told me my boy was on the smaller side when i did the growth scan at week 28. He was abt 1.1kg that time.. Ya, he did not sleep in incubator. His bill a total of $7K as i downgraded my stay to class C too. He stayed in NICU for a week then step down a week and scn for 4 weeks with a discharge weight of 2.5kg. Actually the doc intend to discharge him when he was abt 2kg but coz of his sucking problem, he got to extend for another 2weeks if not he got to discharge with the feeding tube..

gracefaith
The hole in my boy's heart and brain clot went off around 6months after birth.. And he got lotd of different appointment after discharge too.. Even AIA dun wan to earn his money that time when we wanted to buy a policy for him.. They say wait till he 1 year then try again.. So ur babies will be doing fine and in no time, u will b carrying them.. Oh, my milk supply was low too all the while. The nurse got to supplement with fm for him..

<font color="119911">Jagiebaby</font>,

till now my boy who is coming to 2yr still feed on porridge. he is lazy to chew. I tried to give him rice with soup, meat in but he 'pui pui' out.he still prefer mesh and soft foos. wow, that's the gd weight..my boy is lighter than yr boy.same as yr boy...stubbon boy I had...

<font color="119911">gracenfaith</font>,
when my boy was in SCN, the nurse/doc will update that his jardinice very serious and kept losing weight and making all his skin super skin. need to sun almost 3/4 of the day.... so dun stress by that...pray, hope everything will be fine..the more u worried, the more.......

so cheers...take care and have plenty of rest...

afcai
ya loh, dunno he lazy to chew or dunno how to chew.. till now he is still seeing the speech therapist.. i tried giving him rice with soup too, but he ate a few mouthful then dun wan liao.. i still put meat and fish in his porridge.. the meat will be super mince loh then the fish i steam and mesh for him..

afcai, jagiebaby,
my gal were on porridge, liquid food till 19mth... once i sent her to childcare at 19mth, she auto eat rice and sup le without choking or vomitting, i think is peer pressure ba...

afcai-- Thanks for sharing. I am trying to b positive. Once have negatie thots, told myself to stop n try to divert attention to other stuff

Jagiebaby,
At what age our baby need to see speech therapist? Is that the standard follow up for premie? As my gal is seeing PDs in SGH, everytime we go there not much thing the PDs tell us. Only get vaccination. So I'm wondering maybe kKh PDs will refer bbs for more follow up check.

Shelllow
Hmm.. Got intention to put my boy in cc leh, but now still on waiting list.. Coz if preggy cant reaaly take care of him too as i nit alot bedrest..

Aixin
Not too sure whether isit standard procedure but dun tink so as ur bb not seeing right.. My boy been seeing since after birth coz that time he got problem sucking milk.. He cant coordinate with his sucking and breathing well. His oxygen will drop if suck too long.. So after discharge he got appt for that so seeing till now as now he got problem chewing also. Actually my pd in kkh said that since he cant talk and chew wan to refer him to speech therapist but he already seeing one so din refer loh.. Mayb u can check with ur pd? And all the while seeing the speech therapist, the dietitian will b there too..

Jagiebaby,
Speech therapist also can help if baby not coordinating breath n sucking? You find the speech therapist good?

For my baby she sees the PDs and physiotherapist in SGH since discharged from hospital. But personally I find the physiotherapist not much help, and was thinking to stop visiting. The things that she told me can be found on books and she only let my baby hands on or play a short while. Each visit cost sgd58.

What are the typical activity that physiotherapist let your baby do? Any parents stop seeing the Physio after baby turn one yo? As I was told that we need to follow up on Physio till 2 yo.

Which PDs in KKH is good? I thought of switching to Kkh PDs last time but dunno which one in Kkh is good and also thought that the PDs in Sgh is quite ok also. But now think of it, if there is any emergency case we still need to go Kkh so maybe good to just switch to Kkh? And the visit for eye doctor, Physio n PDs can all be scheduled into one day. Any one switch to Kkh doctors from other Hosp b4?

Aixin
yup.. ever since my boy started sucking milk in SCN, the speech therapist already there coz of the problem.. for the first few visit, the speech therapist will still monitor his oxygen when he sucking the milk, then she will give us the green light when to change the teats to faster one.. i din read any book on this b4 so i find her quite alright.. she will tell us wat to do coz my boy nit to stop for a while after few sucks then slowly increase.. the cost is abt $50 for both speech therapist and dietitian coz his under subsidy..

how old is ur baby? y ur baby nit to see physiotherapist?

Hi Jagiebaby,
My baby is at CA14 months now. She is ok for sucking n latch on. In fact she was discharged at 1.9kg.
I think SGH n KKH really have different follow up check. There is no dietician for my baby. We are only told to bring bb to see Physio and eye specialist.

As for why to see Physio I also not sure, they only said premie prone to have less toned muscle and hence will affect motor skill development. My bb muscle tone ok, only that she used walker too much last time and she tends to use her toe when standing. And her index finger likes to point out, but she can pinch on small things like hair on the floor. She can also take fingerfood for herself, but very lazy to hold her own milk bottle. She is not yet walking, only cruising when holding onto something. So I really not sure it is so necessary to see a Physio.

Aixin
oh.. 1.9kg can discharge at SGH.. coz KKH nurse told me minimum 2kg to discharge.. my boy disharge at 2.5kg coz of his sucking problem.. hmm.. the doc nv told me abt the less toned muscle leh.. but my boy took quite a while to self feed snack.. he can hold his own bottle abt CA 5-6months but very lazy to do it.. till now he will oni hold maximum 10mins then wan u to hold for him le.. as for walking, i heard that if by 18 months not walking then a problem. since she's cruising, i believe she will walk quite fast.. my boy started cruised at his cot at CA 7month+ then his first step at CA 12months+ coz no confidence.. he can even crawl before he can sit without support..
my boy after discharge also lots of appointment. got heart, brain, ear, eye coz i tink premie but now all these discharge le oni left speech therapist and normal assessment with PD..

Hi all,

May I know where to get cheap cheap and good good preemie clothings
happy.gif
? How many sets did u buy for your baby?

Or is there anyone who wants to sell your preemie's clothings? I don mind hand me down. Trying to cut cost
happy.gif

Hi Gracenfaith, no need to buy premmie clothings. I bought and didn't use it in the end because by the time they are discharged, they will be about 2kg. So clothings for NB should be quite a good fit for them. I can pass some NB clothings to you in you want. Or I could mail you. Just let me know, ya?

Jagiebaby, your boy quite big leh. Look very handsome =)

Hi All Mummies n Daddies (HAHA THINK only daddy is David),

Wishing all an early CNY .. May all premmies grow big and healthy..

Hope we can have a get together soon...

Back