Pregnant?

Amelia.Poh

Hihi all, my period started on 11 Mar and ended 16 Mar. Since then we TTC every alternate days. Since a week or two ago, I start feeling unwell. Had aversion towards chicken (which was my favorite before), lower back pain (which never occur before period, mine only pain the first two days when period), very dry mouth and thirsty, leg cramp, been very snappy and feel irritated, and few cramp that comes and go. And whole lot more of symptoms. Tried testing but gotten two negative. Too early or am I really pregnant?

I think you tested too early? if you are on a regular cycle.. and say you do ovulated on 24 march (day 14), now is just about 1 week from ovulation.. maybe implantation is about to take place only. Don't read too much into symptoms.. test when period is missed will be better..

I think you tested too early? if you are on a regular cycle.. and say you do ovulated on 24 march (day 14), now is just about 1 week from ovulation.. maybe implantation is about to take place only. Don't read too much into symptoms.. test when period is missed will be better..

That's what my husband told me too, he asked me test it middle of next month. Thanks! Will try to test it after period is missed

If you just ovulated last week, it's not possible to have the pregnancy symptoms so soon. Food aversions don't come until after a few weeks of pregnancy. Perhaps do a preg test mid of next mth if your period doesn't come.

Just limit your activity like no running or jumping in case you are really pregnant. Don't stress too.
Thanks.. Period didn't come yet. But had spotting on 11 Apr for few days.. Den when it stops, I start to nausea with vomitting with dizziness as well. And for today, backache returns..

Back