Pregnant with #4

Zebra_mama

Hi. Am a mother of 3. Looks like I am preggy w a 4th bb and EDD is gonna be early March 2018.
Any mother expecting their 4th too?
Am overwhlemed with alot of mixed emotions....

Hi. Am a mother of 3. Looks like I am preggy w a 4th bb and EDD is gonna be early March 2018.
Any mother expecting their 4th too?
Am overwhlemed with alot of mixed emotions....

Hello! Im expecting my #3 and EDD is 1 March.. =)
Same here... alot of mixed emotions.

Are you working? Or Sahm?

Me.. my edd should be 25th March. Only gonna see gynae end Aug..

I dun mind having another kid. But my hubby keeps telling me that he dun feel like having another kid. It is making me quite upset.

Am a sahm w e oldest in pri 1. All 2.5 years apart.. no maid w 2 dogs.. dunno why is hubby complaining when I'm the one doing most of the work. Haiz

Hi ladies... thanks for replying! Viviling, all the best with your checkup! Let us know how it goes?

Noknok.. I dunno how you cope! preggy with 3 kids 2 dogs and no maid!!! you are a superwoman... I am a FTWM. I have 2 helpers and the pregnancy heartburn and vomitting feeling and headache is making me so depressed everyday. Not to mention my job requires me to start early and end work late...

mamashista.. Hope all is well at your end? Now my baby is gonna be 8 weeks soon. I m still having mixed feelings ... excitement, worries, irritation, disbelief and sometimes denial. Thank god my hub is very supportive. But now having 4th one, I really feel that the pregancy is much much tougher than the previous 3. It is either age is catching up or its bcoz I still havta catch my 3 monkeys everyday ... (they are 5, 4, and 2, boy, boy and boy...)

Hi ladies... thanks for replying! Viviling, all the best with your checkup! Let us know how it goes?

Noknok.. I dunno how you cope! preggy with 3 kids 2 dogs and no maid!!! you are a superwoman... I am a FTWM. I have 2 helpers and the pregnancy heartburn and vomitting feeling and headache is making me so depressed everyday. Not to mention my job requires me to start early and end work late...

mamashista.. Hope all is well at your end? Now my baby is gonna be 8 weeks soon. I m still having mixed feelings ... excitement, worries, irritation, disbelief and sometimes denial. Thank god my hub is very supportive. But now having 4th one, I really feel that the pregancy is much much tougher than the previous 3. It is either age is catching up or its bcoz I still havta catch my 3 monkeys everyday ... (they are 5, 4, and 2, boy, boy and boy...)

EDD 25 March. Doing Panorama 2nd week of sep

Hi ladies, sorry for the intrusion. I am actually a new Mom-to-be, EDD 25 Feb 2018. I've just moved to Singapore from Hong Kong and don't know much about the country yet.

I know you are all experienced mothers with multiple children. Would any of you please recommend ob-gyns and confinement ladies you have used, and why you recommend them? I'm totally lost, and having no prior experience, I really need some tips and help from local mothers. I live in the River Valley area. Many thanks!

I am a mummy of 2 and i am thinking i might be having my no. 3. Have not done any test or share my suspicions with my hub. I just felt the symptoms. My hub works shift work and at times, i need to fetch and take care of the 2 kids by myself (4 & 2). Also wonder how mummies cope with more than 2 kids

Hi ladies, sorry for the intrusion. I am actually a new Mom-to-be, EDD 25 Feb 2018. I've just moved to Singapore from Hong Kong and don't know much about the country yet.

I know you are all experienced mothers with multiple children. Would any of you please recommend ob-gyns and confinement ladies you have used, and why you recommend them? I'm totally lost, and having no prior experience, I really need some tips and help from local mothers. I live in the River Valley area. Many thanks!

Join sg 2017 n 2018 mummies Facebook group. Plenty of info in there.

im 36 4kiddos..youngest turning 2 in oct and now preggy #5.. edd expected in may 2018. so, to all mummies who is preggy with e 1st or even #4.. congrats to all..

Hello babe, sorry for a non related question. I’m having no 2. Previous is a girl and in laws having expectation for a boy somehow. I saw that u have got 3 boys, any tips to share? Really so stressed up.

Hello babe, sorry for a non related question. I’m having no 2. Previous is a girl and in laws having expectation for a boy somehow. I saw that u have got 3 boys, any tips to share? Really so stressed up.
moning babe.. its all naturally n gift fm god dat ure gonna hv a girl or a boy... e more u wanna hv a boy.. u wont get it.. so my advise is jus go with e flow.. dun so stress up urself.. jus b hppyn by gods will, u will get a bby boy soon.. dun gve up n gd luck

Hi sherry!

I also from HK! PM me if u wanna join a HK mama in sg WhatsApp grp that's hosted by my friend..!

I.m currently seeing Dr Peter chew and I stay in the east..congrates on your pregnancy! Issit your first one?

Hi babe..! Tbh after having 3 boys I also abit stress to be now expecting a ger! Having a boy to me really needs alot of energy.. their trains and cars are taking over the house. And sometimes they fight abit here n there too (tho they r very close but the love rough play).

I think one tip I learnt is.must really let my boys to hav outdoor play 30 mins daily. To vent their excessive energy such that they.will create less damage in the house and they could z better ..!

Ultimately I guess each child is unique and bring different exper3ince and surprise to the family... we will all learnt to cope eventually.

Oh sorry guess I misinterpreted your qns.
How to hav a boy -

1) have sex on the ovulation day
2) missionary position
3) both yourself and hub eats more red meat n less seafood and veg.

The above is true for how we conceived our boys. Now 4th one we did the opposite n we r expecting a ger..

Hi there!! I am Expecting #3 and it’s boy again!!! Any advice how to cope ah

Back