Pre schools in Pasir Ris

samantha ong

Hi, anyone has a good child care to recommend in Pasir Ris?

Compiled a list of schools:
Star learner
Learning jungle
My first skool
My world
Little preschool at whitesands
My little skool house
Maple bear
Caelum Junior
Nurture tots
Sunflower
My little Campus
Cherie hearts

After moving to Pasir Ris, I enrolled my child at My First Skool as it was the nearest to our home. However it's been over two years, and I realised my child doesn't seem to have learn much as compared to her previous school, though both are MFS.

I'm planning to change schools and in the process of centre visits. Sharing my experience at these 3 schools I've visited.

Little Skool House at Downtown East adopts a more play based approach over straight learning (they have no worksheets etc), as they prioritise cultivating a love for learning and soft skills in kids. Facilities are new, spacious and looks great. The VP who attended to us seem really attentive and I'd definitely be happy to enrol my kid there but the hefty price tag is holding us back.

Caelum Junior mentioned that they adopt a more project-based learning. Facilities look pretty typical with partitioned classrooms and an indoor playground.

Cherie Hearts at Elias Mall - looks rather old and cramped inside. It's an open concept inside with no partitions across different levels (N1, N2, K1, K2) and hence the noise from other classes/ levels may distract the student's learning. Definitely not going with this one.

All three are air-conditioned.

Will share more if I visit more but would appreciate if anyone have any recommendations for preschools near Pasir Ris Central!

Back