hesedtuition

Trained preschool teacher with 15 years of experience teaching K1 & K2 children.

Deeply passionate in creating lessons to cater to individual child's needs especially in Phonics & Reading, English, Mathematics.

PM for more details.

Hi Everyone!

I am an experienced Chinese pre-school teacher for 25 years and have raised two daughters. I have recently started writing Chinese audio storybooks on my Youtube Channel (suitable for children 4 years and up) to inspire a love for Chinese stories amongst young children. I hope your children will subscribe to my channel and enjoy my content!

Please find the link to my Youtube channel below:

Good , patient, experienced Chinese teacher to recommend. She teaches N2 to P4 Chinese. Fun and engaging lessons to form strong language fundamentals. She has good resources and will customise her learning based on the needs of her students. Those interested may contact 81248434

Trained preschool teacher with 15 years of experience teaching K1 & K2 children.

Deeply passionate in creating lessons to cater to individual child's needs especially in Phonics & Reading, English, Mathematics.

-‐‐-----------------------‐----------------------------------------
Hi, can I check if you're still doing tuition?
My child is going to K1 in Jan 2022 & would like to engage tuition in Eng & Maths.

What are your charges? And can you share your teaching methods?

I am contactable at 98314714

Thank you.

Regards
Constancia

Hello,

I am an experienced ex preschool teacher with 9 years of experience at a well known private preschool. I am currently doing home based english phonics, reading and writing tuition for children from N2 - K2. I believe in incorporating a blend of interactive, play-based learning and structured worksheets to maintain children's involvement throughout the session.

Kindly contact me at 8810 8564 for more information.

$50 for 1.5 hours
Small group (max 4 children per class)
Monday to Friday: 5.30pm - 7pm

Back