Post natal massage

Hello Ladies, I am in Sg for the month of July till end August if any mummies is interested in Pre natal or post natal massage.
Pls watsapp at my Doha number.

Attachments

• IMG-20160701-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20160701-WA0003.jpeg
    658.4 KB · Views: 530
Hi, I am considering Aunty Yati as well, may I know if her jamu massage and binding is effective?
As I am having C-sect delivery and can only do it 3-4 weeks after delivery, I hope the jamu massage is still effective in firming up the tummy and eliminating water retention.

If anyone could share their personal experience will be nice!

Hi, I am considering Aunty Yati as well, may I know if her jamu massage and binding is effective?
As I am having C-sect delivery and can only do it 3-4 weeks after delivery, I hope the jamu massage is still effective in firming up the tummy and eliminating water retention.

i have been sharing in other threads on Auntie Annie TCM postnatal massage.
Last time Auntie Lynn Ng do it for me, but now she & her daughter Jean do more of TCM lactation.
Her sister Auntie Annie does the postnatal massage.
thumbs up

U can consider Diana too.. shes aunty rose daughter.. mother n daughter both hv a good skills...:D

Diana@94793566..
Diana mayb a young massage lady bt shes skillfull.. her breast massage is gd too.. she really helps to clear my ducts

Hello Mummies, dont mind me asking.
Usually it requires how many massage for you to notice the effectiveness of the massage?
This is my 1st baby and edd March so would like to gather more advice as i can.

TIA :D

Hello Mummies, dont mind me asking.
Usually it requires how many massage for you to notice the effectiveness of the massage?
This is my 1st baby and edd March so would like to gather more advice as i can.

TIA :D
Congrats mummy

As for me.. i used Diana after e 2nd session i cn see e effect already:)shes gd 94793566
DEXATI20161106114624.png
this is me after 2nd sessions

Diana helps clear my ducts n all my blood clots are cleard too.. thumbs up.. after she massage my breast my bm goes up.. so praised to God.. i hv piles, she helps me insertd it bck without any hesitation.. so kind of her.. n i used her home made oil after 5th day my piles shrink n no more pain...

Hi Mummies,
Had anyone know Mdm Zee who does Traditional Javanese post natal massage and full body massage? Will love to hear your views based on your experiences.

TIA!

Hi Mummies,
Had anyone know Mdm Zee who does Traditional Javanese post natal massage and full body massage? Will love to hear your views based on your experiences.

TIA!
Hi Liqi,

All reviews on her are raves! She has a fb page Z's spa traditional massage. I'm taking her this time round as well. My friend who is currently using her like her massages very much.

Im Seirra frm Ijamu. Can text me too if u keen on Prenatal n Postnatal massage. Im 15yrs experienced n Certified. No obligation to ask me anything about massage n breast issue Im happy to help.

#relaxurmind, mind sharing how steaming is done?

How many weeks in advance I need to inform Diana? I am due in early March.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
Hi mummy.. as for me I booked her as early as I can cos she's alwys bz..

U cn try whatsap her by now..

Steaming is gd for detoxing n water retention . . need a chair wit holes, pail n 3 big towels.. bt i used 1 big blanket..haha..easier tho...
She will bring e herbal for boiling

Thanks
U saw e pic abv.. e chair n unda it is e pail wit hot hot water for steaming.. hv to sit on e chair for at least 15-20mins...

Hi all, I'm due in mid Jan. How early do you book the post natal massages (in house), and when does the first session start?

For those who are interested in my service:
Pricing:
One session is $80, package price is as follow:
5 days package : $350
7 days package : $480
10 days package : $650
Each session (about 1 hour) includes the following:
Full body massage
Body wrap
Use of quality massage oil and cream
Pls note you'll need to purchase a bengkung (binder) at $10 for the body wrap which can be used for your subsequent massage
Payment term:
Collection of $80 at the end of each session. Deposit will be used to offset the balance at the last few sessions

Please email to [email protected] or call me at 96944564 for enquiry

As I am having C-sect delivery and can only do it 3-4 weeks after delivery of user experience, I hope the jamu massage is still effective in firming up the tummy and eliminating water retention.

Back