Post natal depression

Any1 suffer from this and has recover? I suspect I hv this....
Hi Fion, my bb is also 2weeks old. Sometimes I do feel upset and drop some tears. But I quickly tell my hubby or friend about my sadness, so that they can encourage me and comfort me.
Don't think about "depression", talk to someone who u trust.

Cheers!

Any1 suffer from this and has recover? I suspect I hv this....

Think is more appropriate to say postnatal blue....It's not really depression. Due to the hormonal changes it's very easy to feel sad, overwhelm and stress right after delivery. I had the same feeling too at the first few weeks when the body was haywire, donno how to soothe the crying baby, had problem in breast feeding and so on... Talk to hubby and people u wanna share, if you have people to help to look after baby for short while accept the offer and have a little good rest for yourself. Stay positive.

Think is more appropriate to say postnatal blue....It's not really depression. Due to the hormonal changes it's very easy to feel sad, overwhelm and stress right after delivery. I had the same feeling too at the first few weeks when the body was haywire, donno how to soothe the crying baby, had problem in breast feeding and so on... Talk to hubby and people u wanna share, if you have people to help to look after baby for short while accept the offer and have a little good rest for yourself. Stay positive.

Hi, how long did you feel that way? I totally k nt sleep thus only manage to sleep like 2hrs per day....

Hi, how long did you feel that way? I totally k nt sleep thus only manage to sleep like 2hrs per day....

I didn't had sleeping issue, just feel helpless sometimes as in there are so many things to do and problems need to tackle in the beginning, and it was very easy to become very fed up and emotional. Slowly when I get a hang of how to go with the flow and take things easier then I feel better by end of 1st month.

Is there anything bothering you now? Mind to share?
Not sure how to take care baby? Feeding issue? Physically tired or don't feel well? Too many visitors? Opinions from some kpo pple abt confinement or how to take care baby etc.?

If you can't sleep because spending a lot of time on your baby then try to sleep when baby fall asleep and don't bother too much on housework and anything else that can wait to do later.

The first month is really for you to recover from childbirth and replenish your energy, try your best to get enough rest. If u feel difficult to fall asleep, maybe listing to relaxing music can help.

Back