PLS BEWARE OF COACH OUTLET ONLINE STORE AND LONGCHAMP SPREES

Hi all,

They have a paypal system BUT need an USA issued Credit card too.

Note: Due to Coach Control, no local shipping companies like vpost, comgateway or borderline can take in Coach orders.

Apple go thr an USA shipping agent to get the items. The return is still much more cheaper than locally.

Alternative brand to look at is DOONEY & BURKE.

Hi Jenny,
Like what diamond42 mentioned, I go through Apple. She does a BP on Coach Factory. Do a search and you'll find it. Very reasonable rate. She's very prompt and friendly too.

But Apple is based on her own rate, right? Not the price from Coach factory plus shipping... she did her mark up just like the rest. The coach factory sale is really good that I dont mind paying handling charges but these BP they mark up as high as 70%. Once saw coach factory has this sale that on top of the price there is 50% off on the total... but the BP are charging without the 50% extra discount. My conclusion.. whats the point of buying a brand where u r gonna pay 50% lesser somewhere else and u need to pay more for it.. but if there is a spree I do not mind join.

Hi,
Actually for the coach factory online sale, when they mention extra 50% off, the discounted price is already reflected on their website. Even the 65% off clearance, the prices are already after discount online. When you put the items into the online shopping bag for checkout, you'll find that those are the prices, no additional 50%.
But coach factory website also rather tricky because the prices on items can change by as much as usd20-30 for different sale...for the exact same items
sad.gif

Nope. I was very sure of it cos example the selling price was US$120 after 35% discount. I added this into the cart (that time there is another promo 50% off all bags) and in the basket it shows total price is US$60. I tried few times so I know what I am talking abt. This only apply to that particular promo and that was when I check with the BP seller pricings and saw how their charges are like.
sad.gif

I'm very grateful to all the mummies who choose to shop with me because i know they have other choices. But I would like to be clear to everyone. That in my quote to customer, there is no mark up of price of item. I only take into acct exchange rate and international shipping and local delivery service.

Personally, I was not aware of that extra 50% discount. I started this bp 2 months ago and since then Coach F has not had such a promotion.

But I certainly want to thank Rina for highlighting this because it's certainly not right to mark up on the item pricing.

Back