PLS BEWARE OF COACH OUTLET ONLINE STORE AND LONGCHAMP SPREES

diamond42

Hi all,

No offence taken with any Spree organizer here for Coach online Outlet Store and Longchamp.

But I have did a check and found that for COACH ONLINE OUTLET STORE or COACK OUTLET ONLINE STORE, there is no such store at all.

And I have been to USA Coach Outlet store and verified with the Sales Assistant there that there is no such ONLINE store.

Next is Longchamp, I have encountered personally myself "100%" longchamp bag but it turn out to be a Fake.

Seller confessed and refunded to me.

Please be careful.

Hi EM,

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/genWCM-10551-10051-en-/Coach_US/CustomerService/ReportingCounterfeits/-

Counterfeit Education.Counterfeit Education
WHAT IS COUNTERFEITING?
• Counterfeiting is the passing off of imitation products as authentic brand-name goods.
.• Counterfeit Coach products are typically of poor quality and lack the details that make each Coach bag high-quality.
.• Counterfeiting has been linked to organized crime, child labor, and terrorism. It is estimated that counterfeiting costs the United States economy 250 to 500 billion dollars a year.

WHAT COACH DOES
• Coach vigorously pursues counterfeiters and the shops, websites, vendors, and flea markets that sell counterfeit Coach merchandise.
.• We work with local, state, and federal law enforcement as well as U.S and foreign customs officials to try to stop the sale of counterfeit goods at every point in the supply chain.
.• Coach DOES NOT authenticate merchandise or determine whether serial numbers match actual Coach items. If you purchase an item from an authorized Coach retailer, you are guaranteed the item is authentic.

WHERE TO BUY COACH PRODUCTS
• Coach does not offer its products for sale through individuals, street vendors, internet auctions, independent boutiques, flea markets, or house parties.
.• The ONLY authorized store that Coach offers its merchandise for sale are:
º Coach Stores
º Coach Factory Stores
º Authorized Department Stores (see store locator of Coach.com)
..Remember: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

BUYING COACH ONLINE
•The only website owned and operated by Coach to sell Coach products online is www.coach.com
.• The ONLY authorized third-party websites that sell Coach products are:
º Macys.com
º Nordstrom.com
º Dillards.com
..• Examples of websites that have sold counterfeit Coach products:
• Coachoutletfactory.com, Coachbags.biz, Coachoutletsbags.com..• WARNING: Counterfeit websites often times use the word COACH in the URL and have content and a layout similar to www.coach.com

REPORTING COUNTERFEITS• To report counterfeits, please call the Coach counterfeit hotline at 877-7TURNLOCK (877-788765625) or email the information requested below to [email protected]. This can be done anonymously.
.• The following information is useful to Coach to take action against a counterfeiter:
º Location, Name, and Address
º Type of location (retail store, flea market, internet, etc.)
º Quantities and styles of products being sold
º Do the items say Coach or use any of our Trademarks (i.e. Signature C design, Coach Lozenge, Horse & Carriage logo)?

Thanks for sharing this. Can u PM me which spree/bp organiser that sold the non-authentic longchamp? So many 'fast sprees' sprouting and organisers saying that they get 'direct' from overseas stores these days --- really don't know who's telling the truth.

Hi diamond 42,

thanks for sharing. i always doubtful on online sales for branded items esp bags.

I would either buy from authentic shops here or i ask friends or relatives who travels esp those steward/stewardess in my family to buy and give me the receipt. will pay a bit for his/her help as my items are added baggage which they can use to purchase their own items.

So how is it there are still sprees from this site? Better to buy from boutiques when overseas. I heard from someone that these days there are 1-for-1 expensive fakes (as in near-100% alike).

Hi Mei Hui,

Unable to PM u as the function was not turned on.

Hi Mama_annie,

U are welcome. I have considered for a few days before posting as I noted that there is at least 2 on-going sprees now that have listed the on-line stores which are counterfeits under Coach Official website.

I ve seen the pics from the sprees (she took pics after the goods arrived) and it sure look original to me... the colour and the monogram. Anyway, my aunts stayed in US and she did mention to me that because of economy reasons, branded stuffs like Coach are not doing too well (heard this like mths back)... that could be a reason why there are many websites selling at factory prices!!??!! Anyway, these are mostly made in China... I don't think they loose a lot by selling half their price cos it will do them good as these are mostly old stocks...

Hi all,

I have obtained the official reply from Coach that there is no such online factory outlet store as stated clearly in their website under Counterfeit Education.

For those who are keen to have the reply, pls email me and I will forward.

I have tried to upload here but the picture is too small.

Thanks!

This is what I have got:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Coach does not maintain an online Factory outlet store. There are several sites that display when Coach Outlet is searched online, but none of these are affiliated with Coach. We have heard from many customers that these items are counterfeit or are never received at all.

We periodically host an invitation-only online store, usually over a 48 hour window. This site is not searchable and may be accessed only with a user ID included with the invitation. Participation in these events is random, drawn from our current database of email addresses of Factory Store purchasers. To improve your odds of receiving one of these invitations, please be sure to provide your email address when purchasing in a Coach outlet store.

To ensure that your item is authentic Coach we strongly recommend purchasing from Coach.com, a Coach retail store or select department stores for full price items or from a Coach Factory outlet store, a listing of which can be found online at www.coach.com.

Sincerely,
Sonia
Coach Online Consumer Services

"We periodically host an invitation-only online store, usually over a 48 hour window. This site is not searchable and may be accessed only with a user ID included with the invitation. Participation in these events is random, drawn from our current database of email addresses of Factory Store purchasers. To improve your odds of receiving one of these invitations, please be sure to provide your email address when purchasing in a Coach outlet store." ~ Coach

https://www.coachfactory.com/store/default/customer/account/login/

RELIABLE OR NOT?

The above website is searchable and may allow you to submit your email address to register. Based on my experience, you cannot access the site at your first time. When there is a sale event, you'll be able to receive an invitation for you to access the site and will be given the privilege for you to participate. Before you can use an international CC, but now it won't allow you unless you are using a US CC with matching US residential address.

A COUNTERFEIT OR NOT?
We are not so sure...but if based on the letter sent by official Coach customer service, their factory online site is not searchable. If that's the case, I may think that coachfactory.com is a counterfeit wherein they also schedule a sales event parallel to the real coach factory sale.

A friend of mine has already tried purchasing directly from coachfactory.com. It's authentic...that's what she believed. As for me, I had many attempts...but everytime I check out, I had second thoughts. That's why I have not tried yet to purchase.

Now it's your guts, it's what you believe. Other spreeists may believe it's not counterfeit that's why they share your privilege. Now if you're not too confident, why join? I think they are not also aware whether it's fake or not. Good thing someone tried to verify from coach on what's real and what's not.

Hi ladies,

For some of u, I have pm and replied.

Some not yet as I am kinda of overwhelmed.

Just for awareness, the below websites are counterfeit:
Coachoutletfactory.com,
Coachbags.biz,
Coachoutletsbags.com

There may be more.

Do your research well that is all I can add on.

Hi Ladies,

I am a Singaporean staying in US.

Just FYI, www.coachfactory.com is legitimate. I have bought stuff from this site and able to return for refund at the their outlet stores. However, they are only 'open' by invitation at times.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Hi everyone,

Like SG Lelong, I am a Singaporean living in CA. And yes, www.coachfactory.com is legitimate. I've had the same experiences as her, and the outlet stores honor the returned products...no questions asked.

As mentioned in the letter by Coach, quoted by diamond42, the online sale is an invitation-only sale for a 48hr timeframe. You have to register to be considered for invitation. And even then, I do not receive all the invitations all the time.

What the Coach Factory online sale carries, the outlet store has the same product. The site belongs to Coach.

Actually think about it. Will reliable brands with image to upkeep allow their products to be sold by rinkydink websites and individuals in pushcarts?

I bought from a reliable source via spree through coachfactory.com outlet and received mine yesterday... 100% authentic... no doubt abt it. Up to individual... if one wants to buy it at the original price for the latest season.. so be it... however if one prefers discounted and do not mind off season... why not? Just like Space Outlet in Italy... they are selling Prada bags and wallets at more than half the price (for sale items) than what u get in Spore. So are they fake too? Just get a good source, spree organiser... and you will be fine.. I just saved $150 to get the coach bag for my mum for mother's day... every dollar count my friend.

Yes, like Rina, I'm sure everyone appreciates a good deal on a quality brand like Coach. Products at the factory outlet store (online or physical) are not damaged or inferior goods. They could be off-season, or a different line from the retail altogether.

Just a heads-up, if anyone is interested, a Coach Factory invitation-only sale is starting tomm (US time). That'll be late Wed nite in SG. If you're interested, you are most welcome to send me a PM.

Hi all,

As stated earlier and mentioned by SGleong and redvelvet, Coach do have a private sale invitation only.

How does it work?

Only for USA issued credit card and a USA residential address.

If you are using VPOST or COMGATEWAY, the coach sale wont work.

You can view the sale items but not purchasing.

In order to purchase, you will need to use an USA issued credit card.

Do correct me if I am wrong.

For a reliable organiser, before my BIL is posted to USA for job, I used to purchase from Joanne - she run a BP now.

http://paylessdesignerbags.blogspot.com/

As my BIL is currently there, I tried to organise one spree recently but have to call off when the responses become overwhelming because he was unable to cope.

For now, no sprees till Oct when I will be there physically.

And as stated in my earlier posts, the following websites are counterfeits. Taken from Coach Official Counterfeits website.

• Coachoutletfactory.com, Coachbags.biz, Coachoutletsbags.com..

• WARNING: Counterfeit websites often times use the word COACH in the URL and have content and a layout similar to www.coach.com

Hi all,

I think it was nice of diamond42 to include a list of the official counterfeits. Now everyone can shop online with peace of mind.

coachfactory.com carries the authentic products and products bought online can be returned to the physical Coach Outlet store.

very useful info -- still scared of trusting hundreds of $$ with a total stranger. any good spree organisert or BP to recommend?

i usually ask my cousin/friends who fly to buy for me
happy.gif

Hi 78whee,

I used to buy my KS items from this lady.

paylessdesignerbags.blogspot.com

She have a BP here. Name is Joanne.

But now as i stopped unless i see something i really like as I usually will go to USA in Sept or Oct. So i prefer to buy myself now.

There is a coach factory website by coach in USA. The receipts are from coach. The items can be returned to the USA boutiques for merchandise credit or the factory stores in the original payment method. I believe you will not be able to search for this website just by googling.

Anyone knows why sprees from coachfactory are forbidden now? Since it is legitimate I wonder why cannot spree from this site

It's because a few sprees on the coach and longchamp site were created under different nicknames for a common scam. The person conned 200 over participants of more than $30k.

I have purchased from the coachfactory.com site using my 30% off coupon. I also ordered last Christmas & used my store purchased Coach gift card by contacting the number listed on the website 800 307-0040. I spoke with an English speaking representative in the United States who advised me that coach.com & coachfactory.com are the only legitimate online Coach sites. The 2 dead giveaways that the site isn't legit is when you select contact us it doesn't list a toll free number, it only allows you to leave an email, and 2, when you are looking at the bags online, they will have a 3 or 4 digit number sometimes followed by an asterisk. Hope this is helpful.

You know how it is that you need a us issued credit card to buy from coachfactory. Just realized that they have a PayPal option now! Anyone tried paying via PayPal and using vpost/ comgateway to ship stuff back to sg?

But the value of the bags + shipping cost is most likely to incur GST. I've bought from coachfactory.com many times and their stuff usually comes in a big box half filled with airbags
sad.gif

Back