Planning to travel to Norway while 24 weeks pregnant

Fyt1221

Hi Mommies & mommies-to-be,

Planning to go for a Norway trip in Jan 2020 with hubby. Am worrying if the extreme weather will have any effect on he baby/ mommy. Anyone has any experience traveling to cold places while pregnant?? Appreciate your sharing!!

Ft

Hi I traveled when I was about 5-6 months pregnant. Mid winter cold weather. All is good.. in fact enjoyed the weather a lot. Only thing is be careful of slippery snow patches :) enjoy!

oh wow hope the trip went fine. I am thinking of going to Norway this spring actually. I just came back from Germany though. You should totally visit it as well if you have never been. It was my second trip to Germany is general and the first one in the Bavaria region. I literally fell in love with the region. I am a fan of architecture and there are just so many beautiful things you can see in Munich. There are a lot of medieval buildings like old bars, squares, churches in Munich as well as a whole array of castles near Munich that you can visit. It was a an amazing trip and I loved it. I highly recommend going there.

Last edited:

Back