Planning for 3rd child

Hello maybe I'm in the same spot as you. Not sure to plan for #3 or not... In the back of my mind, I'm done and I have sold all my baby stuffs and told myself there is no way I can cope. But yet, I scared that I regret not trying when I'm older....

OMG, I just discovered I am pregnant with my #3 and it was an accident. My 2nd one is already 13. There are mixed emotions because I gave away all my baby stuff long ago believing that I am done with kids.

My husband is very happy, my #2 is very excited, but I am feeling like crap. Firstly with the MS, and also the idea of restarting all over again. The night feeds, the meals prep, the breastfeeding process. :eek:

I too. Recently giveaway all my breast pump, kids stuff etc.. my hub reject #3 plan bcos he scare financially, physically and mentally cannot handle. Currently my girls are 6 and 3. To me, I think 3 is not too crowded for me to handle. I am also afraid my age 36 is good enuff for the last and 3rd child.

OMG, I just discovered I am pregnant with my #3 and it was an accident. My 2nd one is already 13. There are mixed emotions because I gave away all my baby stuff long ago believing that I am done with kids.

My husband is very happy, my #2 is very excited, but I am feeling like crap. Firstly with the MS, and also the idea of restarting all over again. The night feeds, the meals prep, the breastfeeding process. :eek:
U will need to restart everything from basic after 13 years of freedoms. But. Sure u can go through it with supportive husband and kids when they r so excited with the coming #3. How I wish my hub will be tat happy and excited if I'm preg with #3

Sounds stupid that I had a dispute with my hub over #3 plan but like Sunnydaysagainz I dun wan to leave with regrets with only 2 kids.

Really in a delimma...

Sounds stupid that I had a dispute with my hub over #3 plan but like Sunnydaysagainz I dun wan to leave with regrets with only 2 kids.

Really in a delimma...
Oh Dear, I hope you are feeling ok? What are his reasons for not having #3?

My hub n I are turning 40 this year. 36 seems fine because my friends are still popping at 36, 37.

I seriously have doubts on myself. 3 years ago I was diagnosed with some pre-cancerous cells. I've been trying to take very good care of myself, rest well blah blah blah. I really do not know if I can cope.

Financially, I believe that it's always a change of lifestyle. Like actually I'm very comfortable with my life now. Suddenly the husband told me we need to cut on restaurants every weekend meals, cut on my shopping. And it feels crappy. I feel that I'm not as "weida" as some mummies.

Let's see how it goes. And I also hope you can come to an agreement on #3. Maybe tempt him with ideas like next time it's not as siong for the kids if anything happens to both of you. Like they have each other for support?

Oh Dear, I hope you are feeling ok? What are his reasons for not having #3?

My hub n I are turning 40 this year. 36 seems fine because my friends are still popping at 36, 37.

I seriously have doubts on myself. 3 years ago I was diagnosed with some pre-cancerous cells. I've been trying to take very good care of myself, rest well blah blah blah. I really do not know if I can cope.

Financially, I believe that it's always a change of lifestyle. Like actually I'm very comfortable with my life now. Suddenly the husband told me we need to cut on restaurants every weekend meals, cut on my shopping. And it feels crappy. I feel that I'm not as "weida" as some mummies.

Let's see how it goes. And I also hope you can come to an agreement on #3. Maybe tempt him with ideas like next time it's not as siong for the kids if anything happens to both of you. Like they have each other for support?
I'm good but just wondering if it is my wrong for quarreling over a this topic. I have same thoughts as you. Things will change as life goes on. From a kid to 2, I dun find it hard to manage on financial part. So why having #3 will have more impact? Maybe for men at this age will think far more than us
How many weeks are you in?

I'm good but just wondering if it is my wrong for quarreling over a this topic. I have same thoughts as you. Things will change as life goes on. From a kid to 2, I dun find it hard to manage on financial part. So why having #3 will have more impact? Maybe for men at this age will think far more than us
How many weeks are you in?

I'm at my 5th- 6th wk. The morning sickness starting to kick in since e progesterone jab.

Hmm, I find that childcare and Pri school years are e most siong for kids, followed by Uni years. But it really depends on the lifestyle of the parents. Some splurged on enrichments, some just let them grow up naturally. For me, I find e tuition fees a killer. My friend once broke down her 4 kids tuition fees to me, they came up to 3.6k a mth. But they are loaded, so no issue. I cannot afford such.

I do not know how it works, is there more subsidy or what for more than 3 kids?

I'm at my 5th- 6th wk. The morning sickness starting to kick in since e progesterone jab.

Hmm, I find that childcare and Pri school years are e most siong for kids, followed by Uni years. But it really depends on the lifestyle of the parents. Some splurged on enrichments, some just let them grow up naturally. For me, I find e tuition fees a killer. My friend once broke down her 4 kids tuition fees to me, they came up to 3.6k a mth. But they are loaded, so no issue. I cannot afford such.

I do not know how it works, is there more subsidy or what for more than 3 kids?
For govt baby bonus will be 10k? Other subsidy depends on household income. 4 kids for $3.6k. the kids must have take up many Enrichment classes.

For govt baby bonus will be 10k? Other subsidy depends on household income. 4 kids for $3.6k. the kids must have take up many Enrichment classes.

Tuitions for every subject lo. Chinese lessons etc. Nowadays the kids chinese all CMI. Including mine. Sometimes the way she direct translate from english to chinese, I really ROFL...

Me! Expecting #3 now. Was planned. Both me and hubby come from family of 3 kids and I truly see the benefits of having 3. Xiong yes but.. at 1 pt both side 1 sibling working outside sg at least having 2 kids around not so bad. I'm not young. I'm 37 this year. My kids are 5 and 2 this year. I think when #2 was almost 2 we felt more comfortable to have a #3. 3rd was always part of the picture. I kept MOST baby stuff. Gave away some etc. Anyway.. conceiving isn't easy. So i would say give it a go. If have. Its a blessing. If didnt Kena at least u know u tried. Good luck!

Hi, I am expecting #4 and I am 41 this year. Planned to try #4 by 40 years old. It was quite depressing when every month AF arrives during the times we are trying. But it is quite unexpected when I almost gave up and finally received positive in Oct last year.

Back