Pediped: 50% off (AYNIX)

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">wendees</font></font> Which website are you referring to?

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">dolliepollie</font></font> which website you referring to? I can't accept orders for www.pediped.com

I don't know about which website. Any one with discount which you can help bring in? Mind asking why you can't brig in from pedipeds? Exceeded the purchased limit?

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">encole</font></font> pls proceed with payment.

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">graciet</font></font> pls proceed with payemtn.

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">annabelle</font></font> pls proceed with payment.

Do u have the photo for Janine (flex) EU23 which you are selling as ready stock? thought of getting for my gal pls upload the design of the shoes. Thanks

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">annabelle</font></font> you have whatsapp? Can I send you the photo via whatsapp... pls pm me your hp if can.

Hi dear whats the calculation method now? cause i didnt read the previous threads and i only transferred $59.98 yesterday let me know and i'll tt the difference.

pls drop my orders as per discussion will just get ur existing stocks
happy.gif

Hi,

Sorry, I think the colour I want is oos now. But if you have ordered for me before it goes oos, please let me know, I will transfer. If not, pls drop my orders. Thanks.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Sale - Closing Tonight 10 p.m.</font></font>

Pediped Shoes - from USD19+
http://www.ollyshoes.com/Categories/1313-Clearance-pediped.aspx/1/80000010%5Epediped

Others - Geox, addidas, nina, lelli kelly, Nike, New Balance, Crocs, See Kai Run, etc
http://www.ollyshoes.com/Categories/1313-Clearance.aspx

<font size="+1">Shipping is from the range of $9-11SGD per pair of shoes from previous shipping batches

<font color="ff0000">No need order confirmation. Pls place your orders with payment details.

Use the order format below

Rate is 1.31</font></font>

Nick:
Collection:
Email: If you have never ordered from me before.

Item Name:
URL: (ensure it works)
Size:
Color:
Qty:
Price:
If OOS: Pls advise if no indication, orders will be dropped

Total: USD * 1.31 = SGD (indicate below your tt details including the amt you paid)
Payment Details: Pls indicate amount you tt.

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Collection</font></font>

1. Courier (Starting from $6)
2. Postage (highly advisable to go via reg mail)
3. Haig Lane (By appointment evening after 7 p.m on weekdays)
4. Strathmore Avenue (Tue/Wed)
6. United Square (Every Thurs 4 p.m.)
7. Orchard MRT (Every Mon 610 p.m.)
8. Ikea Alexandra (Lunch Time 12 noon by appt only)
9 Woodlands MRT Taxi Stand: Every Sunday @ 11 a.m.
10. Queenstown MRT (Friday 630 p.m.)

<font color="000000"><font size="+2">Terms and Conditions</font></font>
1. I will not be responsible for any mistakes made by the merchant.
2. I will not be responsible for lost mail via normal postage. Highly advise reg mail/courier.
3. I reserve the right to cancel the spree due to insufficient response.
4. Refunds will be made accordingly when spree is cancelled
5. I will not be responsible for any delays in shipping caused by merchant/cgw. I will advise in the event if any delays occure. Pls place your orders only if you are not in a rush to get the items or if you have a month+ from time of placing orders.
6. <font color="ff0000">Only completed orders with payment will be accepted and placed</font>
7. Pls ensure that your orders are correct upon posting on thread. I will not be responsible for any wrongs orders/qty/link that is made. Any orders in questions will be dropped and excess used for shipping and refunded if any.
8. I will update on thread of status once I have any updates.
9. Expected time for loot to arrive is usually 1 month after orders are placed with merchant.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Make payment to DBS Savings plus 0637011288
Other banks transfers, branch code is 063

Mummies who can't post kindly email me at [email protected]</font></font>

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">potbelly_burp</font></font> yes. the size equivalent to US10-10.5 Its still available. $35

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">yepod</font></font> use 1.32 rate first.

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">potbellyburp</font></font> tks. contact me when back.

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">cheriyong</font></font> no. it's sold already. I only have my Blue/Gold Amy EU28 still available.

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">hippomymmy</font></font> total is $34.97 * 1.32 = $46.16SGD (To DBS Savings plus 0637011288

Back