PCOS + TCM!

Clksy

Hi ladies,

I have read through the forum and realized that Dr Tan Kian Sing is quite highly raved for helping couples to conceive.
Can i check, he usually only focus on guy fertility ? How about female diagnosed with PCOS ( no ovulation ) ?
How are his charges like?

hope someone can help!!
thanks!

Yes my friend also recommended me. She said waited for 4 years and finally conceived. 2nd baby also same. But he does feng shui too. I never try. If you want I can pass his name card for you via pm.

Good luck!

Yes my friend also recommended me. She said waited for 4 years and finally conceived. 2nd baby also same. But he does feng shui too. I never try. If you want I can pass his name card for you via pm.

Good luck!

Haha i dont believe in Fengshui. Does your friend have PCOS? Or unexplained fertility?
how about Dr Zou? Contemplating to change my current sinseh to Dr Zou or Dr Tan.

Haha i dont believe in Fengshui. Does your friend have PCOS? Or unexplained fertility?
how about Dr Zou? Contemplating to change my current sinseh to Dr Zou or Dr Tan.
I'm not sure what happened to my friend. But what she told me must listen to his advise. And he can check for feng shui. Haha. I have enough feng shui advise so I dun keen to see him.

I'm not sure what happened to my friend. But what she told me must listen to his advise. And he can check for feng shui. Haha. I have enough feng shui advise so I dun keen to see him.

Im not in keen in fengshui too leh haha but why not just see him for medical advise ?

Im not in keen in fengshui too leh haha but why not just see him for medical advise ?
I think you can just purely check for medical advise. Just sharing my friend's experience with you. I think there r many couples do not believe feng shui too so should be fine with him. Jia you!

Back