Pasir Ris - lobangs

Nuah,
Ikea lor. The tunnel cheap cheap
happy.gif

Mbb,
Okies. Will take a look at the website. The Pedipeds still not updated on the vpost side leh. My credit card has already charged it but no sign of the parcel. Sent 2 chasers to vpost le, hopefully they can locate it
sad.gif

Boa,
Went there today but they come up with new design n the $9 tent discontinue Liao....now the tent cost $15 and circus tent cost $35. Tunnel now cost $25....new design too. Toys r us cheap boh?

nuah,
last i saw at Toysrus, the prices are almost the same kua... but the designs not so cute :p

still waiting for the new place to be ready before i can even <font color="ff0000">think</font> of bringing out the tents/tunnels for them to play! har har har!

Boa,

U asked me wat happened to c1...

Well, this girl is really testing my limit. She has been crying everyday for no reason and cry non stop. Last week, one of the day she cried from my parents's house all the way school n still cried....go school also cried and in class also cry for no reason.....in school she dun behave like that at all even teachers asked me why but I hv no no idea!!! Half way thru eating she can cry also.....

She is driving me nuts till I hv to cane and scold her everyday!!!!

She has been like that since we came back from the states, some people said she is jealous and some said she played too much during the trip. Everyday also asked me if my niece n nephew in my parents house as she wants to play!!!!

Can anyone tells me wat to do!!! Am gong crazy....

nuah
Or you can bathe her with sia liu leaves? If you need let me know I have the plant outside my house hehehe I know its superstitious but it kind of work as whenever N behaves like this my mum will throw some leaves into the tub and bathe her and she will cool down I also dunno why hehehe

Newmummy,
Hehehehe, sometimes dunno whether to believe or not hor? E will also be guai guai after we wipe his face with the 符水. Coincidentally my ILs were talking abt this last night as 七月 is drawing near. They mentioned that aug 15th is the most 凶 day in 七月. Best if kids dun venture out unnecessarily.

And my MIL is going to help us to get more 符 for us just in case since E is more prone to this type of nonsense. Hehehehe.

Boa and new mummy,

Yes I remember the last time think 2 yrs ago...c1 also behaving very badly during the 7th mth...but tis time round is not even the 7 th mth!!! Anyway, will ask my mom for the sia Lius leaves....

Boa,

Wa is the zu shui u mentioning? 15th Aug is the English calendar is it?

Sometimes when the kids get worse my mom will go ask people to flip tong shu.......and she will burn the paper etc...

This morning she cried again in school!! C1 is no longer those happy and cheerful girl now. She is very rude and rebellious lately....

Again...wat happened? That is why we never wanna hire one....sigh...

Mummies,

Ask u Hor, does ur kids afraid to walk around in the house by themselves? This c1 aiyo....am in the study room and ask her go to living room or bookshelves area to take her books..she dare not and want me to go with her....my house beri small leh....like that also want me to go with her!!!! Go toilet she dares to go herself.....

nuah,
mine now dare to go into a dark room on their own le. started to 壮胆 only in the last few weeks, LOL. their modus operandi is to hit and run, in this case, take and run, hehehehehe.

maybe C1 wants attention? or feeling a little insecure? at most you walk with her to the doorway and tell her you'll watch her from there and see if she's ok to take thing on her own? if in broad daylight or with lights on, they shouldn't fear leh... hmmmm

my helper darn kookoo lor, sometimes wonder if she has any matter in her brain or not. her incompetency and attitude is causing unhappiness and distress to everyone. i cannot take it much longer.

have been putting up with her for so long le, need to go and seriously look for a replacement after i quit. need to personally go down to Katong to start visiting the agencies liao, this time stick to the older/larger brand names. haiz...

Lately alot of problematic maids.
I am considering getting one as current arrangement is rather tiring for everyone. But I am afraid that we mg end up buying trouble.

yah boy, need to have some 缘分 to get right maid. i guess if mainly do housework only then not so bad, kut lat can liao.

my next maid will only be in charge of the household chores, and i'll take care of the kiddies. time to start looking for 1! hehehehe

Bao
huh again... ya gotta really look around man.

mbb
Ya lately lots of problematic maids and our government now looking into giving them compulsory off days hiaz... even maids who stays at home everyday without off days also can get pregnant and they found out every afternoon she goes to the neighbours house.

Think now the in thing is to get part time maid $10/hour. Some are maids while some are locals. One of my frd even got a part time local lady to look after her children in her house.

newmummy,
yah lor, huh again!!! har har har! my original plan is to sign her for 1-year only. but the agency didn't inform her and i had to renew her EP for another. i tot for a long while before deciding to renew then... but hubby found her ok, so asked me not to be so picky. really regretted.

my mom just called me to complain abt her again... haiz. need to deal with her tonite... grrrrr

Newmummy,
Can you gimme more info regarding the PT local lady that help to jaga children? Tkz
happy.gif

I am planning to place Dex with Meg's ex nanny (if she is ok) till the end of the year.
Dex needs me to carry him 24/7. I am extremely tired &amp; fed up.....need a few hours away from him else I'll jump down from my flat soon.

ok will get the number from her. She got her from an agency then later they settle on their own. Thought your mum helping you with the kids?

Yest night went to look at some maid agencies. Looking at Myanmar maids this time, not bad le. Only that their English is limited. And it's a misconception that they know how to speak mandarin! Hehehehehe

har har har, they dun know how to speak mandarin de... Burmese only + very basic English, enough to pass the test nia. there were some transfer maids in one of the agencies and i spoke to them

hehehehe, and most of them are small-sized and dark-complexioned. guess depends on which parts they come from bah.
happy.gif

mbb,
when is Aly starting playgroup?

mbb,
happy.gif
rec'd email from her too but haven't gone in to check it out

hehehe, slings are useful but hot lor... 2 bodies pressed tog! i only used them in shopping centres where there's aircon cos i'm so scared of the heat!

yeah, i also dun like clingy clingy de, machiam kena chained, can't do my own things
sad.gif
so right now, the kids are running wild ard the house, screaming at the top of their lungs, boxing each other while i type this. bo chap! war har har!

crayon rocks ah? look kinda cool but quite ex leh. one alternative is to melt your current crayons and then pour into molds to cool, voila!!

Did wat I can on c1 Liao....mom helped me with wat she normally do when the kids keeps falling sick for a long time or beri beri naughty plus she also gave me the leaves to bath her.......last nite caned her Again when she zzzz...

Also las nite she is sick...slight fever, bad flu and cough....sigh sigh...leave c2 at my parents's house today and took care of c1. Wherever I go she follows..even when I go toilet for big biz...she stands outside the door!!! Wow piang....dun even dare to walk ard in the house...

I dun like kids or bb that cried non stop...will go mad!!

MuMmies,

Anyone bought Sid the science kid DVDs? Is it good? C1 watched in the states on tv and said she is nice...I did nit even watch so dun know how is it. The super why is good though...can recommend is it worth buying the Sid the science kid?

Boa,

Same same leh
sad.gif
these few days she is sick and been taking care of her and think chi am when Monday comes....she still cry cry cry leh...etc

nuah
Issit she dun want to go school or only at home or going out? If all also cry, most probably she wants your full attention towards her. Maybe you've been spending a bit more time with the younger mei mei and she is not happy about it. In this case the more you beat and scold her, the more she wants to do it. Maybe shd ignore her when she cries and tell her that you will only talk to her or she can only come to you when she stops crying.

mbb,
just called vpost, vpost USA manged to locate the pediped parcel, they'll help me to update. once matched, i can ship it back
happy.gif
yippee!!

Mummies,

Can I check if Learning ballet or music can helps to "calm" down the kids etc?

Looking at c1's behavior now...am thinking should I let her learn one of the above since she has been asking me for ballet lesson every now and then.

Errr, will be more physically exhausting lah. Maybe that might tire her out so she can sleep w/o fuss! But if she likes then of course encourage her to try some lessons?

Looking at C1's behaviour, u want me to get u the contact of the 师父? not sure if it'll work but at least u might have a peace of mind. Or u want me to pass you the 符 to try first? See if it'll calm C1? I'll prob go mad if my child cried everyday :p

Boa,

Congradukation...official tai tai Liao....
happy.gif
wow have nit been to KL for a while.....have fun

Mbb,

Ur scholastic books are here....yet to open up the bag of books to check if all items are in there....

Hehehehe.... Bo lah, what tai tai. Everyday still sweat in the sun walking to and fro school. Very good exercise :D

Hubby just landed past midnight (真苦命)and has meetings in KL later in the afternoon so I just tag along lo. Driving up with his partner &amp; wife so I KPO only, at least has someone to go shopping with. Stay 1 nite nia. Then E said he also wants to go too, so bringing him as well. He even wrote a note to his daddy asking for permission! He's quite excited
happy.gif
but long journey ahead so just keeping my fingers crossed that he'll not get too bored!

Maybe bring him to visit the aquaria, cosmo's world and the petrosains. See how lah, else there's always shopping and eating to fall back on!

Wow E So cute..write note to his daddy asking for permission...then C ok ? She did not say wanna tag along?

I keep asking c1 if I can just go for a short weekends break n leave her with my parents she kept saying NO NO...sigh sigh

Nuah,

Juz go la....no need permission. Beta go while your parents are willing/able to help you. No more couple trips for me le coz it's impossible for me to leave 3 behind
sad.gif

Must wait till i am on wheelchair then can go for hols without the kids le. keeee keee keee

Back