Part Time Maid

I'm looking for indonesian maid (Understand English) to clean my house and cook and look after my 2 yo & 6mths old girls(both in school, so only take care when they are off school). Sms 96993727 if you have any. Thanks!

I'm looking for part time helper in the West area for Weekday evening. 3 - 4hrs each time alternate week.

Please PM me

Hi all,

I've tried Ah Qing from china before. She is kind , friendly and not calculative. Very nice lady. You can contact her at
8136 6123 to check with her on her schedules as she has tight schedules.

Hi all,

I have a lady to recommend. She is a SINGAPOREAN and in her 40s? She
cleans our office everyday. She is a very honest and hard working
lady.

She can be a little grumpy/naggy but she does a really clean and good
job. (Even if she's rushing time, she makes sure all the jobs given to
her are all done)

She stays in the EAST and prefer to go to these area.

The reason why I am recommending her is because our office will be
relocated to the head-quarter thus need no more 'additional' help from
these helpers >: I am helping her only out of kindness and nothing
else. I DO NOT EARN COMMISSION NOR AM I AN AGENT.

Do drop me a PM if you're interested.
Email - [email protected]

Hi Tammy,

U do not accept pm! Perhaps u can try ah Qing china lady as she is staying in yishun area. She is hardworking , fast n not calculative. I had used her 3 times when my maid went hm visit. So I'm jus helping her as I think she had done a good job for me. You can contact her at 8136 6123 .

Hi,

Any one keen to look for part time cleaner? I have 1 cleaner (Singaporean) been cleaning my house (woodlands) for 2 years very trustworthy and reliable. 1 hr she charge $15.00 if you keen do let mi knw. Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable and trustworthy part time cleaner to work at Yishun. Pls pm me if you have any contacts. Thanks.

Hi,
I am looking for a part time helper/maid to help my mum with simple housework for probably 3-4 hours a day on weekdays, for 2-3 days a week.

Let me know if you have a PT helper or any you can recommend. Please sms/call me at 8112 4163.
Thanks.
happy.gif

I got my PT maid recently in Jurong West area; she has done about 2 - 3 times for my place, a relatively fast worker & she gets the job done. Standard rate of $50 per 4hrs. If your expectation is not too high, she is ok. One thing to note is that she indicated that she will want to go off if she manange to finish earlier which is fine by me. So far, she has gone off about 15mins earlier each time. She is looking for more assignments in western part of Singapore. PM me if you are interested to get her contact.

Hi Mummy,

If you looking for part time Aunty, I have 1 good & reliable been working for mi 2 years and I even pass her my house key to her. She's singaporean PR and her name is Yong, If you need 1 can call her directly @ this no's 91217735. She will charge $15 per hour & min 3 hrs & prefer in the North like Sembawang/Woodlands/Admiralty/Yishun or Marsiling.

Do contact her

Hi
I am looking for a part time helper for 3-4hrs to help with household chores once or twice weekly on weekdays.
My place is at clementi.
Do pm me if you have any contacts.

Hi

I am helping my part time cleaner to look a part time cleaning in choa chu kang or bukit panjang on tue afternoon. Her rate is $60 for 4 hrs. Kindly pm me if you are interested

looking for part time maid
at yew tee
only help my mother to dry clothes
little ironing
sweep and mop
she cant walk so much
very little budget.
PM me only

Looking for maid to come on Sunday morning in jurong west near pioneer mrt. Abt 3 to 4 hours. Please pm me if you are interested or know someone who may be interested

Can pm me if u r looking for part time helper in hougang, SK and punggol area.. my current helper is good... clean and reliable.. but she only have one slot available..

just wondering how much is a part time maid?? thinking of getting one to help too but need to convince hubby

I am looking for a reliable Part Time helper to clean my house every alternate weekend.
I am staying at Bishan, the most important factor: the helper has to be reliable and know what she is doing, she comes every alternate weekend either Sat but prefer Sunday from 11 to 3pm, 4 hours at S$50 to do:

- Washing of two toilets
- dust and clean all the cabinets, etc
- sweep and mop the entire house
- Wipe furnitures / sofa
- clean/wash standing fans
- clean all windows interior
- Iron about 10 pieces of clothings *Optional

Please PM if you have any good recommendation and truly appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hi Angelle,

I had tried to contact Ah Qing but she answers in Chinese
Do you know if she has some afternoon available ?

Hi , I'm looking for a part time cleaner at Tampines area. Once a week - 4 hrs. ( on weekday)
Pls pm me if you have any good recommendation. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a part time cleaner in punggol area. Every friday. Pls pm me if you have good recommendation. Thanks.

Hi i looking for Chinese aunty helper (singaporean/ PR) to clean house every day (or alternate day) and cook dinner. Would need need her for few hours (say 4 hours?) in the afternoon.

Stay at Clementi. Need the service from November 13 onwards. Any recommendations?

Hi,

I am looking for a part time cleaner for once/twice a week, 4 hrs each time. I live in Bt Panjang. Any good and reliable recommendation? Thanks!

Ladies....

Pls beware of this cleaner name Sabreena from Malaysia & her contact is 96473768.
I got her number from someone in SMH forum but cannot remember which thread for PT cleaners.
Though she's charging 3hrs $35, I doubt their creditability.

She told me she was from Malaysia & we scheduled for her to come to my place for cleaning this evening.
When I liased with her last week, she didnt tell me she was from an agency & that she will be sending some
other cleaners over to my place. I got a call this afternoon, apparently from an Indonesian maid, her accent
tells me instantly & she admitted herself that she's an indonesian maid that she will be the cleaner for my hse.
Of coz I was rather surprised & questioned her is she on working permit, working for any employer etc.. as I
know a maid with an employer & wants to work PT is illegal. She's not very well versed in English & told me
she's from Sabreena's agency & that they are legal to work etc etc...

I have my doubts hence I cancelled with this Indonesia maid as well as Sabreena by sending sms.
The Indonesian maid was still very understanding & politely replied " It's ok, she understand" but this
Sabreena replied " OK is alright. Dont call again! "

I seriously request you ladies to personally ask the cleaners questions before engaging them.

Ladies....

Pls beware of this cleaner name Sabreena from Malaysia & her contact is 96473768.
I got her number from someone in SMH forum but cannot remember which thread for PT cleaners.
Though she's charging 3hrs $35, I doubt their creditability.

She told me she was from Malaysia & we scheduled for her to come to my place for cleaning this evening.
When I liased with her last week, she didnt tell me she was from an agency & that she will be sending some
other cleaners over to my place. I got a call this afternoon, apparently from an Indonesian maid, her accent
tells me instantly & she admitted herself that she's an indonesian maid that she will be the cleaner for my hse.
Of coz I was rather surprised & questioned her is she on working permit, working for any employer etc.. as I
know a maid with an employer & wants to work PT is illegal. She's not very well versed in English & told me
she's from Sabreena's agency & that they are legal to work etc etc...

I have my doubts hence I cancelled with this Indonesia maid as well as Sabreena by sending sms.
The Indonesian maid was still very understanding & politely replied " It's ok, she understand" but this
Sabreena replied " OK is alright. Dont call again! "

I seriously request you ladies to personally ask the cleaners questions before engaging them.

Thanks for the heads up!
I will pass the message around.

Very important notice to all mummies, be very careful when choosing and checking if the part time maid is legal:
http://blog.housecleanersingapore.com/2012/05/why-not-to-use-illegal-part-time.html

Intending to look for FREELANCE domestic helper to clean your house/office on a weekly/monthly or even daily basic? Pm me now for further discussion
PS: this post is post on behalf of my mum who is in her 40s and can only speak in Chinese & Hokkien But able to understand very simple English.

Back