Part Time Maid

Hi,

Looking for reliable permanent part-time cleaner at Bishan.
About 3 hours a week on Sunday 5 to 8 pm.
Pls PM if you have good recommendation.

Thanks.

Hi

I have a part time helper to let go from May 2011. She has worked with us for more than 3 years. Hardworking, honest and easy going. She stays in AMK and doesn't mind travelling anywhere. We have no choice but to let her go as we just hired an indonesian maid.

Do PM me if you are interested.

Hi

Looking for a parttime helper at Sembawang / Yishun area.
Abt 3-4hrs a wk for wkends (preferely 9am - 12pm)
Pls PM if gt good recommendation.
Thanks.

Hi,
I am looking for a part time helper for my area at <font color="0000ff">Sengkang</font>. Looking for somebody to do at least 3~4 hours a week. They would need to help on the following chores:
- to iron our clothes (at least 15 pieces) on weekly basis
- clean the windows/fans on twice a month
- wash two toilets
- clean the fridge once a month
- clean inside the cabinets of the kitchen every month
- clean the shelves weekly
- clean the mirrors weekly
- sweep/vaccum and mop the floors weekly

Let me know if you have a PT helper that would like this assignment by <font color="ff0000">pm</font> me. Thank you.

Hi
Im looking for a part-time helper in Serangoon Central area - landed property (alot of maids these days only want to work in apartment). Need someone who is willing to work, not slip-shod quality. I am not fussy about how much work is done, as long as it is done well. Don't mind any nationality, but prefer non-Filipino. Twice a week, about 3-4 hours work each time. Willing to pay up to $15 depending on experience and quality of work. Thanks.

Hi my name is Song and I stay opposite Redhill MRT station. Both I and my wife are working. I need someone to come to my house to do cleaning once a week during weekday. For a start, I hope she can come on weekend for 4hrs/wk. Once I’m confident with her work and character she can come on weekday afternoon when no one is at home.

I’m also looking part timers who can help me fetch my kid from a childcare near tanjong pagar mrt to my house on weekdays.

S$10/hr
Please recommend thanks!!
Song
Tel 96157853

Hi
I am Indian working mom living in Sengkang . I am looking for part time maid to work on weekdays (Mon -Fri )(Evenings) for 2-3 hours.

She needs to do cleaning and cooking, will be 10$/hr
flexible depending upon exp.
Please PM me if you know somebody..

hi... im looking for a reliable part time maid for weekend..budget is abt$10/hr for 3 to 4 hrs. require for mopping, sweeping, wiping, dusting, laundry ironing and folding...and also once in awhile assist to tidy up cupboards.
do pm me if theres any...tq...
happy.gif

Am looking for a reliable part time maid for my parents. They are staying near tiong bahru mrt stn. anyone has 1 to recommend? prefer local chinese as my parents dont understand english.

Pls pm me if you have 1 to recommend. Thks alot
happy.gif

Hi,
Kindly pm me or SMS at 96842167 if there's any good pt helper available at $10/hr willing to take up job at opposite sembawang MRT station.

Thanks

me too. i had a helper at $10/hr but she quit cos she found a job at the hotel... PM me if you have anyone to recommend. i live near kim tian / jalan membina.

Pink,
I am looking for 1 too, but 2 months later. If u dun mind, we can share the helper since I stay in Seng Kang, hence easier for her to travel.
For me, time is mostly weekends btw 7am to 5pm.
Preferred morning.

Looking for part time helper on weekday afternoons, 4 hr/week. Location in Jurong East. Pls PM me if have any recommendations. Thanks.

Hi,
I am looking for part time cleaner as well.
I do not require her to come weekly. It will be fortnightly.
Timing can be negotiate.
Place : Hougang

Do PM me if you have any to recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for part time maid who can work weekdays morning/ afteroon . 3-4 hrs , once / twice a week. pls Pm me

i stay at sengkang

Hi

Im lookin for a part time helper / cleaner once a week around buangkok area, preferable on saturday morning. They would need to help on the following chores:
- to iron our clothes (maximum 20) on weekly basis
- wash two toilets on weekly basis
- clean the kitchen top/cooking are on weekly basis
- clean inside the cabinets of the kitchen every month

Let me know if you have a PT helper that would like this assignment by contact me at 8282 1365. Thank you in advance.

Any recommendation for part time helper at Yishun area (walking distance from yishun MRT)? I need one on a weekly basis
Feel free to pm me if u have some one to recommend.

Hi,

I stay loyang/changi area. I need part- time maid to general clean and iron! Please sms me 98393508

i would like to recommend this cleaning company Chametz Joy. i have been using their service for 2 years. i take monthly package at very reasonable rates. And so far through the years their prices have not increase.

i have recommended a few of my mummies friends to them, and they are very satified with their service. The boss is a young couple. Maybe you would like to try to contact them.

Most cleaning companies would increase the rates during festive seasons, but this company did not. i think they having promotion now, my friend just sign up and got freebies.

Visit their website: http://www.chametzjoy.blogspot.com

Hi, anyone can recommend good PT maid; will be for Jurong West area. Looking at 1x or 2x a week. Flexible time. Please PM contact.

Hi my friend is looking for part time maid on 4-5hrs weekly basis, weekday mornings preferred. Location is at balestier (near novena side). Pls pm or email me at macdelicious (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks !

i stay in pasir ris. i looking for part time maid recommendations.. no ironing required.. pls contact me at 96646456. r email n pm.. thanks!

Hi
I'm looking for a part time helper to cleaner once a week around Sengkang area, preferable on Sunday morning. They would need to help on the following chores:
- to iron our clothes on weekly basis
- wash two toilets on weekly basis
- clean the kitchen top/cooking are on weekly basis

Dear all,

There is a very reliable and good PT helper that is assisting me now. I have been using her for close to 3 years now.

She is interested in areas nearby only, hougang, buangkok, areas only. SK can try.

You can contact her at this number 91669497, Xiao Chen.

HI,

I'm looking for one at West Coast.
Monday morning - 2 hours
Friday morning - 4 hours

Need a good and reliable one.

Thank you!

Ladies staying in Tiong Bahru/Outram Park/Tanjong Pagar/Chinatown looking for part time cleaning can PM me or email me at [email protected]

My mum is looking for some part time cleaning job now. She charges $50/four hours. She does sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes, ironing &amp; cleaning of toilets. She is very experienced and reliable.

You can trial out her service for 2 hours at $30 first &amp; decide if you want to engage her further. Thank you all!

Hi,
I am looking for part-time cleaner on a bi-weekly basis: basic household cleaning; sweeping, mopping, washing of 2 toilets, etc. I am staying at bishan, the cleaner to come in only on weekend either Sat or Sun at about 11am.

If you have a good reliable contact, please pm or email me at [email protected], greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Ladies staying in Tiong Bahru/Outram Park/Tanjong Pagar/Chinatown looking for part time cleaning can PM me or email me at [email protected]

My mum is looking for some part time cleaning job now. She charges $50/four hours. She does sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes, ironing &amp; cleaning of toilets. She is very experienced and reliable. However, she is only available on Tuesday and wednesday now.

You can trial out her service for 2 hours at $30 first &amp; decide if you want to engage her further. Thank you all!

Hi.. I'm looking for a part time helper. I stay in Yishun and am ok for weekdays schedule. Require bi-weekly service. 4 room hdb flat.
Pls email me if anyone to recommend or keen. [email protected]

Many thanks!

Hi, I am staying in Choa Chu Kang, and looking for a good part time cleaner to help me on house cleaning during weekends. Kindly PM me if you have anyone to recommend. Thanks.

Hi mummies, for those looking for reliable part-time cleaners, you may call Calvin 8316 8895 to find out more on our rates and services. Thanks.
wellcarehomecleaning.wordpress.com

Hi. Am looking for part time helper to come 2-3 times a week for 3 hours. Sengkang.

Please PM me if you have someone trustworthy and reliable to refer.

Many thanks!

Am looking for a part time nanny or helper helping me to fetch my girl from the primary school or i will get the school bus to send to your block and provide home cooked dinner/lunch (depending on morning/noon session). We will fetch her after work.

Please pm me the contacts
Prebably staying at farrer park road/owen road/race course or nearby. Thanks

Back